Where Does Your Strength Come From?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Real personal strength is often a combination of spiritual, mental and physical strength. Don’t forget to mention humility and gentleness combined with love, sometimes all displayed at the same time. Strength is not only measured with physical ability. ~ Bill Greguska
Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Where To Look For Strength?
Find Strength Because God Is With You!
What Do You Know About Strength?
The word strength and related words are mentioned over 360 times in God’s word. The Greek word katei means “power, strength, might.”
As Christians, we ought to be active in the power of God. This means that our strength is not our own; it is not a human type of force. Our strength is not of the world, but our power is found in Jesus Christ. Apostle Paul speaks out in us in Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
With God’s strength that we overcome the power of the devil: “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” James 4:7. It is by first lining up ourselves with the strength of God through our total submission to Him that we can withstand the tricks and schemes of the evil one Ephesians 6:10-11.
Are you aware that whenever the Holy Spirit of God comes into the heart of a sinner (like you and me), we then can acknowledge God as our Lord and Savior, and admit our total helplessness and dependency upon Him, we will then experience His strength, His power, and His might.
Finally, one more thing it says in Mark 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man, this is impossible, but not with God: all things are possible with God.”
Perseverance = “Well Done My Good And Faithful Servant.”
Here Are 5 Scriptures Concerning Strength
- God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalms 46:1
- I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9
- I will never leave you nor forsake you.’ So we can confidently say, The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me? Hebrews 13:5–6
First Find Your Strength In God!
Strength In Tough Time!
- Instead of trying to avoid suffering merely, seek to learn and grow through it.
- Follow God and your faith, not your feelings.
- Analyze the possible reason for the difficulty you’re currently experiencing.
- Obey God’s will, do not lean on your emotions.
- Ask the wise questions so you can make smart choices.
- Spend time with God regularly with prayer and Bible reading.
Give Me Strength Quotes
- Do you need strength? Peace? Wisdom? Direction? Discipline? Ask for it! God will hear you. ~ Charles Swindoll
- It also appears that conflict is designed into even the best of marriages, so that we will HAVE TO rely on God’s strength and not our strength. ~ Mike Dittmer
- I’m not a Christian because I’m strong and have it all together. I’m a Christian because I’m weak and admit I need a Savior. ~ Lecrae
- Admitting weakness is a sign of strength. ~ Andy Stanley
- People are always more encouraged when we share how God’s grace helped us in weakness than when we brag about our strengths. ~ Rick Warren
- Don’t let circumstances distress you. Rather, look for the will of God for your life to be revealed in and through those circumstances. ~ Billy Graham
- No matter where you are today, where you have been, or what you are facing tomorrow, be patient, knowing your God will strengthen you to stand firm. ~ Mary Southerland
- I simply think God is greater than our weakness. In fact, I think it is our weakness that reveals how great God is. ~ Max Lucado
- God is the source of unlimited power, and we’re made to receive His strength into our lives. We are wired for God. ~ Dr. David Jeremiah
- The strength of your faith is not measured by the absence of doubt, but by the faithfulness of your life in the face of doubt. ~ Nicky Gumbel
- If you are facing trouble right now, don’t ask, “Why me?” Instead ask, “What do you want me to learn?” Then trust God and keep on doing what’s right. ~ Rick Warren
- God’s strength in your weakness is His presence in your life. ~ Andy Stanley
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat