Jesus Wants You In Heaven!
I Am Looking Forward To Heaven!
How Can I Know For Sure That I Will Go To Heaven?
The quick answer to this question is… Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Click on this link to watch a short video to explain how you can know for sure that you will be in heaven when you die someday? For more information read on…
The Bible teaches us a great deal about heaven. I did some research on Biblegateway.com and found 622 Bible results for “heaven.” Heaven is very real and so is hell. We are all going to die one day, learn the truth about eternity!
If you put your faith in God and confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that He is your Lord and Savior, there is going to be a wonderful celebration for you one day, and you will be in heaven with Him for eternity.
It is comforting to think about heaven sometimes when things here on earth become so difficult, it is so good to know that life here on earth is only but a brief time, and eternity is forever in the presence of God.
There will be no more pain, sorrow, sickness, tears. Are you certain that you are destined for heaven? Make sure you find your peace with God while there is still time to do so. To find out how to make sure, just figure out what is the reason you believe you are going to heaven? Then see if it matches up with the Bible? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What is heaven like?
- Who will go to heaven?
- Do dogs go to heaven?
- Questions about heaven, hell, eternity!
- Will we be able to see and know our friends and family members in heaven?
Heaven Or Hell…It Is Up To You?
The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven. ~ Rick Warren
Matthew 6:19-20 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Do You Know The Truth About Heaven?
Most Protestants believe that the details of the afterlife throughout the Bible are consistent. That every person has eternal life, and that God has created two places Heaven and Hell where people will spend eternity after death and judgment.
According to Christians Hell, it is a place where people will be intensely tortured without any hope of relief for eternity because they reject Jesus Christ’s teaching.
God will not allow sin anywhere near Him in Heaven. Jesus provided a way to deal with the example and teaching of his life and by his death on the cross as a ransom for our sin; this is why it is so important to know that you are saved or not.
Heaven is where I am going to be someday because I believed in my heart and confessed with my mouth that Jesus is Lord! If you are not sure if you are going to heaven, don’t put it off any longer, find out today!
An Insightful Explanation of Heaven And Earth!
Are You Going To Heaven?
Take the quiz: Choose from below what you think is required to get into heaven.
- Obey God’s laws and commandments.
- Be truly sorry for your sins, and confess your sins.
- Live a good life and stop sinning.
- Give money to church or charity.
- Water baptism or Holy Communion
- Trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and also serve Him.
The answers below might or might not surprise you…
ANSWERS: (Taken from the Bible)
How Do I Get To Heaven?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
There Is Nobody Going To Heaven By Doing Good!
Are You Putting Your Trust in Jesus Christ?
Our behavior during our lifetime does not influence God’s decision about whether we will go to Heaven or Hell; only what we believe in our hearts and how we live our lives for God that matters.
If you are not sure, contact your pastor to discuss this with him. You can also look in the Bible for your answers.
While there are many religions, there is only one way to heaven.
Jesus explicitly states that “no one comes to the Father but through Me” John 14:6. He used several picture descriptions to emphasize this point—He called Himself the way (John 14:6), the door (John 10:9), the living bread John 6:51), and the good shepherd (John 10:11).
God does not expect you to follow a ritual to make Jesus the Lord of your life. However, some biblical elements are essential when beginning a relationship with Him:
- Confess your sin and admit your need for a Savior 1 John 1:9.
- Are you going to place your trust in Jesus Christ as the only possible Savior, acknowledging that He died for your sins, buried, and rose again three days later John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- Understand that your sins are entirely wiped away, and your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life 1 John 5:11-1
- I am not saying that daily prayer, Bible reading, church attendance, fellowship are not important. It is more of a relationship that God wants us to want to have with Him. You will want to continue to do these things because of your love for Jesus.
The Good-O-Meter Tester
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is a spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”