There Are Ways You Can Rebound From Discouragement!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Having wisdom means knowing that all good things do not last forever and that all bad things do not last forever helps put things into perspective. If you have committed your life to God, he has you in the palm of his hand. God will help you to rebound from the temporary circumstances you are dealing with, and remember to reach out to others who can help you. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
How To Take Charge Over Discouragement?
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Learn 40 Ways To Rebound From Discouragement!
- Do not allow your anger or frustration to overwhelm you.
- Do not try to change other people. Accept them for who they are; only the Holy Spirit can change people.
- Do some brainstorming with God to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Don’t let your pride stop your growth; submit yourself to God.
- Focus on what needs your attention and make sure it is in God’s will.
- Keep an encouragement log to remember the past victories God has allowed you to accomplish.
- On paper, define your values and your beliefs. Make sure to put God in if He is not now.
- Pray to find someone you could help and encourage and then help them.
- Put down what you are doing, and get some fresh air and exercise. Talk to God while you are out there.
- Readjust your plans and expectations by including God in your plans this time.
- Remind yourself that you are not the center of the world. God is.
- Step back to look at the big picture, will this problem matter 100 years from now?
- Treat yourself when you accomplish something that was holding you back and give thanks to God.
- Accomplish something small to encourage you to do more.
- Ask God to help you figure out ways to become more organized.
- Ask someone you know how they overcome discouragement in their life.
- Be more aware of how you talk to yourself.
- If you get discouraged, acknowledge it, step back, pray, and then regroup.
- Keep track of your general progress in your life.
- Make it a point to watch a comedy with a friend.
- Make sure you are getting proper rest and sleep.
- Reevaluate your “priorities” if you are getting nowhere. If something is not Biblical, cut it out.
- Start and stick with a simple journal.
- Please stick to your vision as long as it still has potential. Ask God for direction.
- Try something new or different.
- When we complain, it only makes things worse. Instead, try to focus on solutions.
- Allow yourself time to relax or even take a nap. Jesus took a nap on the boat during a storm.
- Do the people you are spending time with help pick you up or drag you down?
- Change your routine in some way or another.
- Eliminate drama from your life. Respond to things in sensible ways instead of emotionally.
- Engage in positive self-talk with yourself and prayer with God.
- Failure is not necessarily a bad thing if we can learn from it.
- Focus on prayer, trying to set specific and measurable time-based goals.
- Focus on only one thing at a time; temporarily take baby steps if necessary.
- If something is causing constant pain and problems, try to solve it or consider taking a new road.
- Only compare yourself with your potential, not other people’s potential.
- Pray to God first, but you can speak with a mentor or contact a close friend or pastor.
- Sit down with God in prayer, and create and follow a well-thought-out action plan.
- Take full responsibility for your attitude; ask God to direct you.
- Think about what it would look like when you finally accomplish your goals.
There Are Times In Our Lives That We All Get Discouraged.
Some good can come out of being discouraged. It can show us what we need to do differently to reach our goal or learn a lesson. The thing is that we need to know that we can rebound from discouragement. We do not need to live in that state of mind. But we also need to know that we wouldn’t appreciate the good times if we didn’t experience the lows. If you have a specific topic you would like to learn more about, visit GotQuestions.org for more helpful information.
Discouragement Is Something That Can Be Overcome!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat