When dealing with challenging relationships, try to love others as you would want others to love you!
- The first way you can get good relationships with others is to make yourself available. There are many ways to do that: the telephone, emails, text, and even a written letter or card depending on where the other person lives.
- Whatever you do, make sure you get connected with encouraging people regularly, keeping in mind that we were created to be relational people. Find good friendships, and you will not be disappointed!
- Love others as you would want to be loved.
- Do not harm others since you do not want to be hurt either, which includes dealing with toxic relationships!
- Practice a little extra patience with the person who is giving you challenges.
- Try not to allow the other person to get under your skin, ask God to help you in this area.