Our main goal is to help point you to a better relationship with God, with yourself, and with others.
- Our videos and information help point you towards practical solutions to the life problems we all have. We hope you realize that God has a plan for your life and to understand that He loves you. John 3:16.
- We believe that God will ultimately wants you on the right road if you have taken a temporary detour for any reason in your life presently.
- In our website, you will find information on how to live up to your own personal potential and abilities. We make available many inspirational resources to strengthen and help you for whatever life issues you are going through presently. We suggest that finding a Bible believing church is very important part of finding support and strength in your life. Jeremiah 29:13
- God has put it on my heart to urge people and illustrate how to live a better life based on the mistakes I have made and lessons I learned through my life, and because of them, how God re-shaped my life.
We hope to encourage you, no matter what you are dealing with today.
And, we hope you will encourage others in your life.
- We understand that all of us have our own personal cross to bear. At any point in life, you are either right in the middle of a storm in life, just getting out of a storm of life, or are heading into a storm of life. So trust that God is just a prayer away!
- Many of you are battling with how to quit smoking cigarettes. While others of you are wondering if alcohol has become too big of a problem and are wondering if alcohol rehab or drug rehab is proper. Again, we understand that each one of us has our own personal battle that we are struggling with and there is no shame in that. God can help you overcome whatever it is.
- Alcoholism and drug abuse has robbed so many people of the lives they once hoped for (including my life for a several years), yet with encouragement from God and the Bible, and friends, family, church, and professional help, things do get better. There is then much hope for recovery for anyone who can be honest, open-minded, and willing to try. Our goal is to help you where you are in life today – be it an addiction or any other issue that we address on our website.
What is our purpose? Learn more about us!
This scripture below is how our Ministry of Encouragement got its start. The ministry also came from the dedication, love and compassion my former pastor Ron and wife Sue Sauer showed me while I was having difficulties in my marriage, always pointing me to Jesus Christ for the strength I needed to make it through. I asked them what I could do to repay them for all the help, love, compassion, wisdom, and strength they demonstrated to me in my time of trouble. Ron and Sue simply asked me to comfort others with the comfort that I have received. This kept on echoing in my heart and mind until I believe that God had me start a 24 hour encouragement help line in 2005. About 2 years later, NeedEncouragement.com started to reach out to others with similar life troubles that I had gone through in my life and had made it through with God’s help. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we have received from God.
The fact is, God never left me, nor any of us, during the darkest times in our lives. Psalm 9:9
When I realized what God has done in my life – by helping me make it through many very difficult life struggles, such as drugs and alcohol addiction, depression, and all kinds of stress – it seemed that the only logical response that I came up with and that the Lord put on my heart to do, was to share what had worked for me with others.
When and where did NeedEncouragement.com ministry begin?
The Encouragement Ministry began out of my home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the winter of 2005, with a 24-Hour Encouragement Help Phone Line. In 2007, we expanded into the present website NeedEncouragement.com.
ENCOURAGING WORDS OF WISDOM
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden
- Hebrews 12:28-29 “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/gratitude?
- “When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–You may succeed with another blow, Success is failure turned inside out–The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.” — Author Unknown
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we receive from God.”
- How can I know if I have received a call to ministry?
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” more »