Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. ~Dale Carnegie
We want to help point you to a better relationship with God, with yourself, and with others.
Our videos and information help point you towards practical solutions to the life problems we all have. God has a plan for your life. We want you to understand His loves you. (John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in HIm shall not perish but have eternal life.”)
- We believe that God ultimately wants you on the right road if you have temporarily taken a temporary detour for any reason in your life.
- On our website, you will find information on how to live up to your best potential and abilities. We make available many inspirational resources to strengthen and help you for whatever life issues you are presently going through presently. We suggest that finding a Bible believing church is very important part of finding support and strength in your life. Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
We hope to encourage you, no matter what you are dealing with today.
What is our purpose?
Our purpose is to encourage anyone who is hurting, because God cares for them. In part, this ministry came from the dedication, love, and compassion of my former pastor Ron Sauer and wife Sue while I was having difficulties with my marriage, pointing me to Jesus Christ for the strength I needed to make it through. I asked them what I could do to repay them for all the help, love, compassion, wisdom, and strength they demonstrated to me in my time of trouble. Ron and Sue simply asked me to comfort others with the comfort that I have received. This kept echoing in my heart and mind until God led me to start this encouragement ministry, reaching out to people who were going through life troubles similar to the ones that I have gone through with God’s help. Learn more about us!
Why do we care?
The fact is, God never left me, and won’t leave any of us, during the darkest times in our lives. (Psalm 9:9, “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”) When I realize what God has done in my life (helping me make it through life struggles drugs and alcohol addiction, depression, all kinds of stress) the response the Lord put on my heart was to share what had worked for me with others. We care because God cared about us.
When and where did the NeedEncouragement.com web site begin?
This Encouragement Ministry began out of my home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin a 24-Hour Encouragement Help Phone Line in the winter of 2005. In 2007, we expanded into the present website NeedEncouragement.com.
ENCOURAGING WORDS OF WISDOM
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden
- Hebrews 12:28-29 “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
What does the Bible say about thankfulness/gratitude?
- “When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–You may succeed with another blow, Success is failure turned inside out–The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.” — Author Unknown
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we receive from God.”
- How can I know if I have received a call to ministry?