All About Religion Or Rather A Relationship With God?
My personal view is that a person can learn all about religion, yet still not make it into heaven when they die. My faith is more of a relationship with God; more than it is a religion, my faith is a way of life directed by God’s word, The Holy Spirit, as a result of what Jesus Christ did on the cross for me to forgive me of my sins, and make me right in the eyes of God. Below is some information about God and related topics that will give you more of an idea of what “Religion” or a “Relationship with God” pertains to in more detail. ~ Bill Greguska
- Bible Verses
- End Times
- Holy Spirit
- Skeptics Ask
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about religion?
What does Biblegateway say about religion?
Jesus vs Religion?
How Many Beliefs Are Practiced In The World?
There are some 4,300 spiritual beliefs in the world. This is, according to Adherents, an independent, non-religiously affiliated organization that monitors the number and size of the world’s beliefs.
Nearly 75 percent of the world’s population practices one of the five most influential in the world: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.
Christianity and Islam are the two most widely spread across the world. If all non-practicing people formed a single religion, it would be the world’s third-largest.
The World’s 20 Largest Beliefs And Their Number Of Believers Are:
- Christianity (2.1 billion)
- Islam (1.3 billion)
- Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
- Hinduism (900 million)
- Chinese Traditional (394 million)
- Buddhism 376 million
- Primal-indigenous (300 million)
- African traditional and Diasporic (100 million)
- Sikhism (23 million)
- Juche (19 million)
- Spiritism (15 million)
- Judaism (14 million)
- Bahai (7 million)
- Jainism (4.2 million)
- Shinto (4 million)
- Cao Dai (4 million)
- Zoroastrianism (2.6 million)
- Tenrikyo (2 million)
- Neo-Paganism (1 million)
- Unitarian-Universalism (800,000)
Stephen Juan, Ph.D., is an anthropologist at the University of Sydney.
All About Religion Or A Relationship?
The Information Below Found In The Britannica.com
- Ancient Iranian
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Eastern rite church
- Germanic and mythology
- Middle Eastern
- Native American
- New movement
- Old Catholic church
- Protestant Heritage
- Roman Catholicism
- Syrian and Palestinian
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat