Shame Related Information!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
There are many things that people feel shameful about. Sometimes people feel shame when they fail, struggle, lie, or steal. We have links on this page to help you put things into perspective. I have shame from my past, yet I know my sins have been forgiven by the sacrificial death on the cross of Jesus Christ. ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Shame Related Topics
Romans 10:11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
Ephesians 5:12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.
What Does The Bible Say About Shame Related Things That Have Happened?
How Can A Christian Overcome Shame Related Sins?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat