There are many things that people feel shameful about. Sometimes people feel shame when they fail, struggle, lie, steal. We have some links on this page to help you put things into perspective. I have shame from my past, yet I know my sins have been forgiven by the sacrificial death on the cross of Jesus Christ. ~ Bill Greguska
When I grew up, shame was used as a tool for check and balance. If you stood a chance of hearing someone say, “Shame on you,” or “You should be ashamed of yourself,” you thought twice. It doesn’t seem to be a factor today. ~ Robert Redford
If there is some shame in your life, I encourage you to confess your sins to God. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Learn More About Shame!
What Does The Bible Say About Shame Related Things That Have Happened?
Shame Related Topics
Romans 10:11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
Ephesians 5:12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.
How Can A Christian Overcome Shame Related Sins?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat