Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
It is amazing to me that there is so much wisdom to be found in the Bible. When I was growing up, I was catholic, and we were never encouraged to read the Bible. In my early twenties, I went to a non-denominational church and was encourage to read my Bible and I am thankful that was encourage to start to read it on my own! I encourage you too to pick up your Bible and get into the habit of reading it daily. I also encourage you not only to memorize God’s work, but to also apply it to your daily life. ~ Bill Greguska
What Is The Propose Of The Bible!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat