Find Helpful Information Here!
You will find a lot of helpful information on this website by the way of videos, website links, text, phone helplines, scriptures from the Bible, images, sayings, quotes all pointing you to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
If you are a pre-believer, new believer, or a long-time believer, no matter what, you will find much helpful information here on this site.
There is a lot of information on the Internet, but you know that there is a lot of things that you ought to be aware of that are harmful!
But on this website NeedEncouragement.com, you will discover page after page packed full of encouraging and helpful information!
Take the time to surf through whatever interest you and you think could encourage you in your life!
Take all the time you need to look around and I am sure you will find nuggets of truth and encouragement for you for whatever situation you are in right now. Remember to also tell your friends and family about us.
Thank you for visiting NeedEncouragement.com and be sure to come back often because this site is always being added upon and improved to make it that much more encouraging for you! ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- God helps those who help themselves – is it in the Bible?
- Is the Bible relevant for today?
- What are the four spiritual laws?
- What does the Bible say about gossip?
- Why should I trust the Bible?
How To Get Helpful Information From Google?
Related Pages Of Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Indecision may come from an instinctive hunch that there’s more you need to know – which means it’s time to learn everything you can about the pros and cons of each option. You can continue on this track, however, only as long as you’re unearthing genuinely new information. ~ Martha Beck
Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge, for the ears of the wise seek it out.