Where Do You Usually Go To Find Help?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Many people are not aware that they need help in the first place. Many people live a quietly desperate life and consider that “normal” is not necessary. God wants us to live life fully and take all our cares and concerns to Him in prayer. If you are honest with yourself about it, we all have needed help in our lives in one form or another. Below you will find many good links that will help you find help! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Encouraging Pages To Find Help:
Find Help When You Reach Out For Help!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat