Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
The best advice I can give you, or I, is that if you need “Free Advice,” you should take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. Too often, we use prayer as our last resort. What I have just shared with you may seem too obvious, but if you do not pray, how will you get the answers to your questions? ~ Bill Greguska.
Proverbs 12:15 The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.
- Ask God before you ask others for their advice.
- Live by conviction, not circumstances.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
- There’s always time for what God asks us to do.
- Do the next right thing.
- It’s hard to teach what you don’t live.
- Do your best and leave the rest.
- What you say matters. How you say. It matters more.
- You are who you hang out with.
Proverbs 3:1-2 My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity.
Need Advice? God’s Word Gives Wisdom!
Are You Afraid To Ask God?
The best place to go for advice is to God in prayer. After praying about your situation, it is wise to ask others for their advice. I remember when I used to run to Christian friends when I was going through difficulties in my life. It was not until I realized I needed to take all my worries and cares to the Lord Jesus before going to someone else to vent my thoughts and feelings. The most important advice anyone can offer is to point you to the wisdom and love of Jesus Christ. Anything beyond what comes from God is just man’s advice, which is not guaranteed, including the advice I share with you if you don’t take it to God and allow God to direct you.
After you have honestly given it, the true secret of giving advice is to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken and never persist in trying to set people right. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
Proverbs 20:18 Plans are established by seeking advice, so if you wage war, obtain guidance.
Billy Graham Shares Simple Truth That Will Inspire You!
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemaker, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven, for, in the same way, they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat