Do You Want To Get Involved!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I have been involved in many different volunteer situations; I have helped with the Wisconsin Humane Society, Habitat for Humanity, St. Luke’s Hospital, and others. It is great to be involved in something you have a common interest in. Helping others is good for those needing help and those helping out. If you would like to write an article for our website, please email it to us and we will consider adding it to our website. We encourage you to get involved with us or any other worthwhile organization. ~ Bill Greguska
What Can I Do To Get Involved?
- Would you please pray for our ministry?
- Share our ministry website with others on your email list. Needencouragement.com
- Take the time you need to read our pages, view the videos, and follow the links!
- If you or someone you know need some Free Christian counseling.
- Contact us with any comments, questions, or prayer requests that you may have.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat