Get Involved, And Be A Part Of This Movement!
Get involved in helping others which in turn, helps yourself!
Getting Involved Is Good For You And Others Too!
Martin Luther Kind Talks About Getting Involved!
Don’t just be a mere spectator! Get involved with what God is calling you to do. Maybe you are involved in enough, you need to know your boundaries.
Otherwise, in the meantime, we would appreciate your prayers for our ministry, plus if you want to get involved more, we just ask you to be possibly available once a month or whatever fits your schedule?
If you are a Christian and have skills in writing short articles we could use your assistance from time to time. Get involved today!
Pay It Forward!
If you have been encouraged in any way through our website and would like to help to do the same for others, then we invite you to get involved with us today.
There are many positive ways to get involved in your own city. We all have our own set of skills that God has gifted us with, your job is to find out what your gifting is and go for it. My friend Jess is an artist and her passion for art has taken her to explore her gifts.
For example, check out CitySelfPortrait.WordPress.com/about. Whatever you do in life, do it as unto the Lord. Someday you will hear the words in Luke 19:17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’~ Bill Greguska
Like To Get Involved?
- To serve NeedEncouragement.com, we just ask you to tell others that know you, know about us. Even by sending an email to those on your email list would be an excellent way to get the word out in an efficient way.
- Please pray for those who have encouraged because of our website, that the seeds that have been planted grow and their lives become full as they follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
- If you do not have a lot of time to get fully involved, you can volunteer once a week or month. or whatever fits your schedule?
Some More Good Ideas!
- Please also pray for those who have helped NeedEncouragement.com over the past eight years with editing and design of the website and technical side.
- If you would like business cards to hand out to people who come and go in your life, contact us and we can make the arrangement to get cards into your hands to share with others.
- If you have any suggestions of your own, please let us know. A website like NeedEncouragement.com without others knowing about it is like a pool of water in the middle of a desert that nobody knows about, which in turn, no one can benefit.
- There are many times that you hear of something worthwhile. The natural thing to do is to tell others that you know. Here is an excellent chance to not only be a good friend to others by sharing this website with them. But it is also a good way to let others know that you care and are thinking of them.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Should a Christian be involved in mentoring?
- Should Christians boycott companies that support anti-Christian policies?
- How should a Christian view Voodoo?
- Should the church get involved in social issues and causes?
- What does the Bible say about being a busybody?
What These People Did To Get Involved!
The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed. ~ Martina Navratilova
1 Corinthians 16:16 to submit to such people and to everyone who joins in the work and labors at it.
Getting Involved By Simply Reaching Out!
One Great Way To Get Involved Is By:
Copying And Pasting Our URL To Your Website, Email, Facebook…
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Great Suggestion On Ways To Get Involved.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.