Get Involved With Us or Some Other Worthwhile Ministry!
We would appreciate your prayers for our ministry, plus if you want to get involved more, we just ask you to be possibly available once a month or whatever fits your schedule? If you are a Christian and have skills in writing short articles we could use your assistance from time to time. Get involved today!
If you have been encouraged in any way through our website and would like to help to do the same for others, then we invite you to get involved with us today. ~ Bill Greguska
See What These People Did to Get Involved!
The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed. ~ Martina Navratilova
1 Corinthians 16:16 to submit to such people and to everyone who joins in the work and labors at it.
Get Involved By Copying And Pasting Our URL To Your Website, Email, Facebook…
How Would You Like to Get Involved?
- To serve NeedEncouragement.com, we just ask you to tell other you know about us. Even by sending an email to those on your email list would be an excellent way to get the word out in an efficient way.
- Please pray for those who have encouraged because of our website, that the seeds that have been planted grow and their lives become full as they follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
- If you do not have a lot of time to get fully involved, you can volunteer once a week or month or whatever fits your schedule?
- Please also pray for those who have helped NeedEncouragement.com over the past eight years with editing and design of the website and technical side.
- If you would like business cards to hand out to people who come and go in your life, contact us and we can make the arrangement to get cards into your hands to share with others.
- If you have any suggestions of your own, please let us know. A website like NeedEncouragement.com without others knowing about it is like a pool of water in the middle of a desert that nobody knows about, which in turn, no one can benefit.
When you hear of something worthwhile, the natural thing to do is to tell others that you know. Here is an excellent chance to not only be a good friend to others by sharing this website with them, but it is also a good way to let others know that you care and are thinking of them.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Great Suggestion on Ways to Get Involved.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.