Why Do We Care? Jesus Cared First!
Why Do We Care…
The fact is, God never left me, and won’t leave any of us, during the darkest times in our lives.
It says in Psalm 9:9 “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”
When I realize what God has done in my life (helping me make it through life struggles drugs and alcohol addiction, depression, not to mention a painful divorce, and all kinds of other types of stress) the response the Lord put on my heart was to share what had worked for me with others.
To be totally honest and let me get to the point… I care about others, because God cared about me first.
I have learned that He wants us to love Him with our entire heart, mind, and soul and to love others as we would want others to love us. So the question is not why do we care? The question ought to be how can we not care? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Caring for our old parents, what does the Bible say about it?
- Does the Bible talk about care giving?
- Feeding the hungry, what does God’s word say about it?
- What does the Bible say about giving to the poor?
- Why should I care if God exists?
Why Do We Care 1 John 4:19
What Is Our Purpose?
Our goal is to encourage anyone who is hurting because God cares about everyone. In part, this ministry came from the dedication, love, and compassion of my former pastor Ron Sauer and wife Sue while I was having difficulties with my marriage.
Ron and Sue pointed me to Jesus Christ for the strength I needed to cope and allow God to walk me through a broken marriage.
You will understand why do we care by checking out the many encouraging pages of this website.
Would You Like To Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about us, just click here. You can also surf throughout the website and you will find many topics of interest that will be of an encouragement to you or someone you know.
The Question Is Not Why Do We Care…It Is Why Not?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves. ~ Princess Diana