Consciously try to think first before a knee-jerk response because sometimes situations come up so quickly it is hard to do that. Do you keep a personal pulse on how you are feeling so that you do not allow yourself to get too hungry, angry, lonely, or tired? Those are the times when it is the most difficult to think first before speaking because you are in reaction mode during those times.
It is best to take some time to stop and think things out before you say or do something that you most likely regret.
Where does your point of view originate?
It is always good to take a closer look at things by putting on the lens of scripture to help see things more clearly to make adjustments in your life! Take time to think first before you make all decisions, especially big decisions that have more impact.
How many times can you recall being too hungry, angry, lonely, or tired and your mouth spilled out some poisonous venom towards someone? That can change if you take care of yourself and think first before you and I speak! ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Going to Heaven – how can I guarantee my eternal destination?
- How can I learn to trust that God is in control?
- How can I stop having negative thoughts?
- What are the most common things people think are in the Bible that are not actually in the Bible?
- What does putting God first really mean?
Pastor Pete Briscoe Encourages You To Think First!
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King, Jr.
James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
These Thoughts That Will Make You Think!
Here is what I like about wise quotes: I can take a quote that I have memorized and live it out in my life! This kind of quotes has often helped me make the right choice or give me a hand to have a better attitude. Some of these will do the same for you I am sure! Like my friend, Ben Hersh say, “Are you a thinking man or women?” Below are listed some plays on words that will make you think!
- Be an organ donor. Give your heart to Jesus.
- WARNING! Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
- Exercise Daily; walk with the Lord.
- Seven days without prayer makes one weak.
- Christianity is a verb.
- A house is not a home without God in it.
- Stay right, follow God’s path.
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- W.W.J.D. “What would Jesus do?”
- “My other home is outta this world” John 14:2.
- God saves them all. Large and small, short and tall.
- Don’t tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big God is!
- It’s one sick world, and Jesus is the cure.
- Doubt sees the obstacles, but faith sees the way.
- Sin and pride have one thing in common. The middle letter is “I”.
- PUSH! Pray Until Something Happens.
- “With God, all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- Give the devil an inch and he’ll be your ruler.
- To achieve greatness, learn from the Master. Jesus!
- When life knocks you on your knees, you’re in the perfect place to pray.
- A.S.A.P. “Always Say A Prayer.”
- “Do to others what you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12
- Salvation can’t be bought or sold.
- God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.
- Christ is the rock that makes me roll.
More Godly thoughts to think first about
- For all things good, give God thanks.
- God’s love is big enough for all of us.
- Don’t give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- Friends don’t let friends miss out on Jesus.
- His pain is your gain.
- Fight truth decay; study the Bible daily.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Don’t let my car fool you. My real treasure is in heaven.
- Just pray; God is the way.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- Without Jesus, there would be hell to pay.
- GOD. His last name is not “damn.”
- FAITH. A living and unshakable confidence.
- “Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God” 1 Samuel 12:16
- Peace comes from God’s grace.
- Life is short; pray hard.
- Google can’t answer everything, but God can.
- T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m Forgiven.
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- Happiness is in heaven, but the joy is in the journey.
- Let God be your guide.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- God is good.
- When all else fails, turn to Jesus.
- Heaven can wait; Salvation can’t
- If we worry about tomorrow, we will miss what God has done for us today.
- Jesus is the recipe for success.
- Did you make God smile today?
- Faith makes all things possible, not easy!
Christian Sayings And Quotes To Think First About
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
More Phrases To Think About!
- God is GR8.
- RAPTURE. Separation of church and state.
- God answers knee-mail.
- BIBLE. That book scared the hell out of me!
- God loves you whether you like it or not.
- No God no peace; Know God Know Peace! Philippians 4:7-9
- How will you spend eternity; smoking or nonsmoking?
- “A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance.”
- In the dark? Follow the Son.
- The Cross. God’s compass it is pointing to heaven.
- Smile Jesus loves you.
- “Go fishing for men. You catch them; He will clean them.
- I’m a fool for Christ. Who’s fool are you?
- Reach for higher heights; Reach for Jesus.
- Insomnia cure; If you can’t sleep try counting your blessings.
- God without a man, is still God. A man without God is nothing.
- Help is just a prayer away.
- You can get through anything with God on your side.
- God makes a way where there seems to be no way.
- Faith in God is the best medicine.
- If you’re ready to die, then you’re prepared to live. Just ask Jesus.
- God’s giving deserves our thanksgiving.
- God would rather die than live without you. John 3:16
- It’s not what you have. It’s who you have that counts.
- The key to heaven was hung on a nail.
More for you to think first about…
- Only God can give all of himself to everyone.
- The church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.
- Do your best and God will do the rest.
- Those who kneel before God can stand before anything.
- For every complex problem, there is a simple solution. JESUS!
- Give your troubles to God; He’ll be up all night anyhow.
- “Without faith, it is impossible to please God” Hebrews 11:6
- Let go and Let God.
- Heaven’s forecast: reign forever!
- Finding hell is easy. It’s at the end of a Christ-less life.
- Salvation not gotten is salvation forgotten.
- Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
- Get hooked on Jesus.
- Even Jesus had a fish story.
- LOL! Lord of Lords.
- There are no accidents with God.
- God can take the place of anything but nothing can take the place of God.
- Sin fascinates and then sin devastates.
- “Perfect love drives out fear.” 1 John 4:18
- “Live by faith, not by sight” 2 Corinthians 5:7
- People use duct tape to fix everything. God used nails.
- “Faith without works is dead.” James 2:20
- The winds of God are always blowing, but you must set the sails.
- Faith leads to Jesus.
- Life is good when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- God specializes in things thought impossible.
- Real men obey Jesus.
- F.R.O.G. “Fully Rely On God.”
- Faith is a journey, not a destination.
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. ~ Henry David Thoreau
1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!