To Visit ShareWith1.com Click Here
What Do I Like Most About ShareWith1.com?
I like the way that ShareWith1.com looks outside the box by not only wanting to encourage others to perform Random Acts of Kindness but also to encourage everyone to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others. I highly recommend you looking into this ministry more closely, because there is much to gain by doing so! Laura and the many people who helped her put this ministry together did an excellent job! ~ Bill Greguska
To inspire people to perform a Random Act of Kindness and/or share their faith in God with one person. The mission is to spread the gospel throughout the earth and inspire people to love thy neighbor as thy love thyself. The foundation of ShareWith1 is to encourage people no matter who they are, where they’re from, or what their background is, Jesus can be their Lord and Savior. He will come back again, saving those who believe in him and give them everlasting life with our Father in Heaven.
We would love to hear about your Random Act of Kindness and/or when you shared your faith in God with someone! Please type your experience below and tell us what happened. These stories are compelling and will inspire others to make a difference!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you reach out to help someone with an act of kindness or share the Gospel, it is like pouring perfume on them, but at the same time, you can not help but get a little on yourself. ~ Bill Greguska
Exodus 18:20 Teach them his decrees and instructions, and show them the way they are to live and how they are to behave.