Sign Up To Be Our Prayer List!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is a spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. ~ Charles Spurgeon
In Your Worst Days Of Pain Cry Out To God!
The fewer the words, the better the prayer. ~ Martin Luther
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Get On Our Prayer List, And We Will Pray For You!
Having a personal prayer list is an excellent tool to make sure you do not forget to pray for those close to you and all other things that the Lord prompts you to pray for in your life.
There is power when we pray and when other also pray for you that is even better! We have organized the list into sub-lists for your convenience below.
If you would want to have your prayer request prayed for, click here. Just to let you know, God hears and answers all our prayers. Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes the answer is no, and other times the solution is to wait!
Get involved in our prayer list you in which you can submit both your prayers and also pray for others who are on our prayer list. A win-win situation for everyone who gets involved. The prayers or a righteous man are powerful and effective. Allow others to pray for you too!
Our Prayer List
- #1 Prayer List
- #2 Prayer List
- #3 Prayer List
- #4 Prayer List
- #5 Prayer List
- #6 Prayer List
- #7 Prayer List
- #8 Prayer List
- #9 Prayer List
- #10 Prayer List
- #11 Prayer List
- #12 Prayer List
- #13 Prayer List
Who And What You Pray For Is Important?
The following is a list of who and what is important to pray for and about.
- For all you do in my life and the lives of others.
- For salvation through your Son Jesus.
- Hearing my prayers and your love, grace, and mercy for me.
- My personal needs.
- Sins that I have thought said or done or have failed to do.
- Forgiveness for others and myself.
- My family.
- My friends.
- Our country and the world.
- Our government leaders.
- My church family.
- The lost to be saved.
- The return of Christ.
- The will of God to be done.
- Missionaries around the world.
- The homeless, the fatherless, widows, the poor.
What Is The Purpose Of The Prayer List?
Merely a list of people and things that we want to pray about, and also for others to pray for certain people. You can keep your list at home, or you can leave your prayer requests here on through the contact form above, it is up to you.
What is important is that you pray each day, a list is helpful to some people yet not everyone. If you have any questions about God or your faith, click here.
During our prayer time each day, sometimes we may forget all that we need to pray. Having a list can sometimes help us remember.
It is imperative when we talk to God because it is a part of our relationship with Him.
God waits patiently every single day to hear from each of us.
God never sleeps, is never too busy, is available 24/7 to hear from His children. Although we might sometimes feel that He does not listen to us, He does, but sometimes His answer is yes, no, or wait.
Sometimes with our busy lives, we can forget those who we need to talk to God about. By merely having a prayer list, we can remind ourselves, who we need to include in our daily time with God.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat