Sign Up To Be Our Prayer List!
- Having a personal prayer list is a very good tool to make sure you do not forget to pray for those close to you and all other things that the Lord prompts you to pray for.
- There is power is when we pray and when other also pray for you that is even better! We have organized the list into sub-lists for your convenience below. If you would want to have your personal prayer request prayed for, click here.
- Just to let you know, God hears and answers all our prayers… Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes the answer is no, and other times the answer is to wait! ~ Bill Greguska
In Your Worst Days Of Pain Cry Out To God!
The fewer the words, the better the prayer. ~ Martin Luther
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Here Is Our Prayer List Sub Grouping ~
Who And What You Pray For Is Up to You.
The following is a list of who and what is important to pray for and about.
- For all you do in my life and the lives of others.
- For salvation through your Son Jesus.
- Hearing my prayers and your love, grace, and mercy for me.
- My personal needs.
- Sins that I have thought, said or done or have failed to do.
- Forgiveness for others and myself.
- My family.
- My friends.
- Our country and world.
- Our government leaders.
- My church family.
- The lost to be saved.
- The return of Christ.
- The will of God to be done.
- Missionaries around the world.
- The homeless, the fatherless, widows, the poor.
What Is The Prayer List About?
Simply a list of people and things that we want to pray about, and who we want to pray for. You can keep your own list at home, or you can leave your prayer requests here on through the contact form above, it is up to you.
- What is important is that you pray each day, a list is helpful to some people yet not everyone. If you have any questions about God or your faith, click here.
- During our prayer time each day, sometimes we may forget all that we need to pray. Having a prayer list can sometimes help us remember.
- It is very important when we talk to God because it is a part of our relationship with Him. God waits patiently every single day to hear from each of us.
- God never sleeps, is never too busy, is available 24/7 to hear from His children. Although we might sometimes feel that He does not hear us, He does, but sometimes His answer is yes, no, or wait.
- Sometimes with our busy lives, we can forget those who we need to talk with God about. By simply having a prayer list, we are able to remind ourselves, who we need to include in our daily time with God.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is a spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.