Prayer List 6
Please contact us if you would like to be added to this prayer list or if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Do You Have Questions About: Prayer, Jesus, Faith, Or Other Spiritual Issues?
Just to let you know, God hears and answers all our prayers… Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes the answer is no, and other times the answer is to wait! ~ Bill Greguska
Prayer List 6
Mark M- has been admitted to the neurology wing. They will keep him for various tests. He’s still pretty weak with foggy thinking. Lord, we know you know exactly what is going on here, and it is no surprise to you. We pray you lead and guide the skilled physicians you have placed in Marks life and may You help them to help Mark. Lord we pray is it something very solvable and reverse these symptoms. Stop the fogginess and strengthen Mark and heal all other physical symptoms. Allow Mark to rest and take this time to heal his body. He does so much for so many may he find rest in you Father and comfort him at this time and his wife Lisa and their daughter. By YOUR stripes we are healed. ( Note- Family is requesting NO visitors at this time- but appreciate the prayers)
- Diana- was walking her dog when a large great Dane knocked over their dog and it caused Diane to fall on the road, and she hit her head and has a concussion. The neighbor who owns the dog has not said if he will pay the medical bill. She lost a week of work and also the long term effects of the concussion too. Lord, we pray right now for Diane. We pray for your complete divine healing to her head and the concussion with no long term effects. May she feel your peace and assurance of that. Also, we pray for the neighbor and may you convict his heart to do the right thing. We pray there will not have to be any court involvement due to this. We pray for your favor in the situation for Diana as it was not her fault and she was innocently walking her dog. We thank you in advance for what you are doing.
- JP- We pray for the healing of her throat issues and cough. She is a teacher and needs to be able to speak to her kids in class and teach. Lord, we pray for your divine healing to her body. May she feel better and may she get the rest she needs also.
- CW- We pray for her phone interview for a new job. She would like a job change. Lord may your perfect will be done for her in this area. You know what is best for her, and you will open doors where needed and close others for a reason. You are in control. We ask for your divine favor in the interview and already be preparing the person who is speaking to her and prepare CW. Give her the right words and calm her. Let her know you are with her. If this is where you want her, no doors will close.
Anonymous female- going through a divorce she did not want and husband chose to leave. Married over 25 years. Lord next month is the divorce date. Lord, we pray for your divine help in this situation. We know nothing is impossible for you Father. Lord continue to heal her and help her. We also pray for her to find the right job and divine favor in her life. She loves you Father and did not seek this at all. We know you are with her and will help her. Do a mighty miracle in her life. May she feel your love and peace and also their three children who are hurting from this too.
- Laura G grandson’ s wife had emergency c-section just now. Her pregnancy of 6 months when early labor started. She has twins. The conditions of all 3 are critical. The babies development. Believing for a miracle. Children names known in the womb by God will live. Mother is in a critical condition. Believing for Gods intervention purchased by the blood of Christ to heal our bodies, hearts & minds in Jesus name. We stand in agreement with you Laura, grandmother & great grandmother.
- John N- Please pray……He had heart tests last week and still waiting on more results. His wife said he is not feeling well, praying they figure out what is wrong. Lord, we know you know what is going on with John. Please help them to get answers quickly. He is battling fatigue, and also a lot of physical pain, he can not walk far without having to stop, also had other surgeries on his knee and hip. His job requires him to deliver goods and be on his feet. Lord, we ask for your help in this situation asap. Give the doctors wisdom to help him. Lord touch his body and do whatever you need to do to change this course for him. Also, we pray for his wife DN who also needs prayers. This is a difficult time for them both.
- From Shari I — Please pray for our friend Mike K, who had surgery to replace his aortic valve. Complications have arisen, he is on maximum life support. Please pray for healing for Mike, strength for his wife and two young children, wisdom and inspiration for his doctors. He and his family are believers and long-time friends of ours.
- Cindy- ( my sister) found out today she has an ulcer behind her cornea. It is large. She is starting on steroids and antibiotics immediately. They are monitoring it daily to see if it goes down and they don’t want it to rupture. Lord, we pray for no permanent damage to the eye, we pray this ulcer will dissolve and shrink Father. Ease the pressure and pain in her eyes too. Help her to rest Father and rest tomorrow at home, and we pray for your complete healing and recovery and full restoration of her eye.
CD- Please pray that he remains sober. Is working a job and when he gets money its can trigger him to drink. Lord, we pray against alcoholism once and for all. We pray he will no longer desire it. Protect him, Father.
- Linda and Family – In the loss of her Father recently. May the Lord of all comfort surround them with perfect peace and strength. The funeral is this week.
- Renee- Still in need of a good job. Father, we ask you open doors for her and make way for a new good job that she will be happy with. Lead and guide her to the right job sites and divine favor with employers. Lord, we know you are able. We place this in your hands.
- Sharon P is having outpatient surgery tomorrow morning at 8 am on her knee (meniscus).
- Larry G is having colon/intestine surgery tomorrow. He will be in the hospital for a week.
- Tanya J is still at the hospital & doing better. She wanted her church family to know.
- Laura G…update on twins born early. One has passed. Prayer for living baby & mom, Leslie. Mom is doing good physically, emotional grief difficult, and challenging for the whole family.
- KA- Needs a new job. Her current job is very stressful, and the doctors state she needs to change for her health. A recruiter contacted her, and she is waiting to hear. Lord, we ask you right now to do your perfect will for KA. You know what she needs even before she asks. You want her healthy and well. Lord open doors to a new job and divine favor with the right employer. She loves you Father and knows you are in control of her life. We are placing this in your hands.
- MW- Going through a difficult time right now. Lord provide your help and assurance and peace.
- Pam- Thursday the 29th is her next eye surgery; this is to remove the oil they placed there in April when she had the detached retina and also to make sure the retina is still attached. Her surgery is at 7:30 am at the Eye Institute. It is an outpatient surgery. She will be patched up and won’t be able to see anything till Friday when they take the patch off. Lord touch Pam right now. We pray for your healing touch to both of her eyes. She has battled cornea transplant issue and had no vision in one eye. We are standing in faith that this was a successful surgery and may her vision be better than before Father in this eye that had sight. And we know you can heal and restore. Help Pam to rest this week and take time for healing. Give her your comfort and peace.
John N- Please pray. He had heart tests last week and still waiting on more results. His wife said he is not feeling well, praying they figure out what is wrong. Lord, we know you know what is going on with John. Please help them to get answers quickly. He is battling fatigue, and also a lot of physical pain, he can not walk far without having to stop, also had other surgeries on his knee and hip. His job requires him to deliver goods and be on his feet. Lord, we ask for your help in this situation asap. Give the doctors wisdom to help him. Lord touch his body and do whatever you need to do to change this course for him. Also, we pray for his wife DN who also needs prayers. This is a difficult time for them both.
- From Shari- Please pray for our friend Mike K, who had surgery to replace his aortic valve. Complications have arisen, he is on maximum life support. Please pray for healing for Mike, strength for his wife and two young children, wisdom and inspiration for his doctors. He and his family are believers and long-time friends of ours. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Update – My sister Cindy, was at the doctor this afternoon, the ulcer did not go down behind the cornea. Her vision decreased down 30%. They just gave her additional medicine for this today. I am asking you all to continue to please to pray for the healing of her eyes and the ulcer and no permanent damage. Also for her to be able to rest it and may the Lord’s peace be upon her. May God, the medicine and time heal her eyes. We know God has already heard these prayers immediately. He is ABLE.
- Wanda’s Son – Heading to Miami. She asks that we pray for his protection and safety heading down there, during the trip and heading back. May a hedge of God’s protection be upon him.
- Pastor Davis and his son Merrill. I Had no details but was asked to put them on the prayer list. I know God knows the situation and details. We trust he is working the needs they have.
- Pam B Father, need prayers.
- Bart- Please pray that insurance all goes through correctly for the surgery and no issues with that.
- Remember to please pray also for Pam S -who is having eye surgery getting the oil out of eye tomorrow for the detached retina issue she had back in April.
- Charity’s brother n law, Dean, a truck rolled off ramps and wheel ran over his head and took off his ear as he was working under truck but thank the Lord Jesus they flight for life him, and successfully reattached his ear, such a miracle they even said they never saw anyone brought in flight for life and leave same night, also no brain damage or any other harm. Thank you, Lord. Many other divine interventions took place, and his wife was there to help move the truck with their nine-month-old in her arms and calling 911. Only the Lord could have allowed all that to happen at that time. However, they said there seems to be infection pain swelling pressure. Lord, we ask that you touch Dean. Thank you for saving his life and reattaching his ear. We are grateful to you for the doctors and nurses and flight for life medical staff who cared for him. They are your helpers on earth. Lord, we pray against infection and may it leave his body completely and a full recovery in the name of Jesus.
- Sully- They discovered he has Graves Disease due to overactive thyroid so today they radiated his thyroid because he was having many difficult symptoms and releasing too much. Lord, we pray for all his symptoms to end and may he feel healthy and regulated soon and stabilize. Lord help him to rest when he can and eat better too. We thank you they found out what was wrong and Lord we ask you to heal him completely. In Jesus name.
Update Cindy- her eye ulcer went down, and it did not rupture. We thank the Lord for that news. However, they want her to see the cornea specialist for possible surgery due to the vision loss that occurred. Her vision had decreased due to all this. Lord, we know you know exactly what my sister needs. Lord, we thank you that you reduced the ulcer and also it did not rupture. Now, Lord, we ask you restore her vision too, and she won’t need the surgery. We know you can do this in a divine manner or you use your earthly helpers the doctors. Whatever way you want we place this in your hands. May she continue to rest and take this time for your healing.
- Bart will be having his back surgery on Wed. morning. Lord, we pray you keep Bart healthy continually before this surgery, during and after. We pray for the surgeon and team doing this surgery. Prepare them already and guide them in all they do. May this surgery go smoothly and successfully. May Bart be freed of the pain he has endured so long. May he take this time to rest and heal.
- Pam – Had oil drained from eye Thursday, but it is still real foggy for her. The retina is still attached praise the Lord. Lord, we know you are already working on Pam’s behalf since the first prayer was sent out. She asks for others to continually pray for her, so we are standing in the gap in her name. We pray for the healing to occur in both eyes and her vision be restored.
- BG – Going to the orthopedic doctor today regarding hip issues and pain. Lord, we pray he will get answers Lord. Lead and guide the physicians in his care and what should be done to alleviate the pain. We know you are able Lord.
- CW- has face to face interview wed for the job she applied for. So this is the 2nd interview. Has been on the prayer chain for a new job. Lord do your perfect will and divine favor, and you know what job is best for her. If this is the job, then open doors for her. Lord touch her eye in a mighty way too. Help her vision Lord and may she not need surgery for the cornea ulcer in her eye. May her vision improve so naturally, that won’t have to be done at all. Do a mighty work in her body Lord. Help her in all areas needed.
- Bart -ongoing prayer for surgery Wed. Lord be with him as he prepares and prepares the surgical team doing the surgery too.
- Just wanted to send an update to you all. I heard from Kim Bart’s wife. The surgery on back, spine, had gone well yesterday. It was a major surgery, and they were able to relieve the pressure off his nerves. He is in pain, so please pray for his pain. He will be released tomorrow from the hospital. Lord, we thank you that the surgery went well, we pray you touch Bart right now, bring pain relief Lord and keep him healthy and may he recover fully and completely. Please keep praying for Bart and his recovery.
- CW- Had the second interview yesterday for a job. She felt it went well. Lord, you know already where you want her and may your perfect will be done. If this is the new job you handpicked for her, then open all the doors.
- Prayer for those in the path of the hurricane including my sister Cheri. Please pray for the Lords protection down there for them all and also may it not be a direct hit. Help those that already have been impacted.
- CD- Bondage of alcoholism. He gets a job, money, starts drinking again, then stops a few weeks and starts again, .it is a vicious cycle. We pray for help and guidance to the family. We pray against this spiritual attack upon him too. He needs deliverance and freedom once and for all Lord may he choose to stop this pattern in his life. A divine miracle is required.
Anonymous God knows- Please pray for all doors to open and for the much-needed help for things to open up and come to pass for this situation. Lord in need of your divine help and intervention. In Jesus name, we pray.
- PG is home from work with a doozy cold. Please keep me in your prayers too as for some reason, I never can just get a little cold, it has to be the yuckiest one with multiple symptoms at the same time. I know it’s minor compared to other things and issues…but it’s a pain too and wears you down. Just be glad you can’t see me right now. haha. Trying to keep a sense of humor. My nose is looking pretty close to this guy.
- Bart- Pain is being managed, throat is getting easier to swallow too. .It was just sent, and Doctors said he is doing amazing. Keep praying for Bart. Thank you, Lord.
- Just wanted to send an update to you all. I heard from Kim Bart’s wife.
- The surgery on back, spine, had gone well yesterday. It was a major surgery, and they were able to relieve the pressure off his nerves. He is in pain, so please pray for his pain to be managed. He will be released tomorrow from the hospital. Lord, we thank you that the surgery went well, we pray you touch Bart right now, bring pain relief Lord and keep him healthy and may he recover fully and completely. Please keep praying for Bart and his recovery.
- Pam G: Enroute to pick up her Mom (Betty) & taking her to the ER as she is unable to keep anything down; vomiting & difficulty breathing. Betty has only been home from the hospital for about two weeks & doesn’t seem to be improving. This is not too difficult for God to handle. He is Abba & wants to take care of His children. Praying for an immediate turn around in Betty’s health.
- Mark M- He is still going through a lot of health challenges as this time and medical tests coming up. Lord do a mighty touch to Mark and touch his body and bring forth your healing. He loves you Father and is a Faithful servant for you to so many.
- Peg- Please continue to pray for my cold/cough. Been off work two days because of it. Slept all morning it completely wiped me out. I know God can heal and restore my health. Thank you, Lord, for the paid time off benefit during moments like this.
- Those in the path of the hurricane. We are grateful to you, Lord, for your mercy and help in this and protection. Protect those from flooding. Keep those trying to help such as police, Utility and national guard and civilians.
- Praise update CW – was just offered the job she applied for and interviewed with. Is still working out the details of things. But was offered the job today. Thank you, Lord, for your favor.
CW- Had the second interview yesterday for a job. She felt it went well. Lord, you know already where you want her and may your perfect will be done. If this is the new job you handpicked for her, then open all the doors.
- JR’s job situation was restored, and JR will be returning to work on Tues. All glory to God in this praise report. This was a truly divine favor and help and answered prayers. Thank you all for your prayers.
- JR– Has union meeting with work to help regarding a job. Lord whatever your will in this situation let it be done. But you say we are to let our requests be known. We pray for favor in this case for JR and favor with the representatives and management.
- Praise update CW – was just offered the job she applied for and interviewed with. Is still working out the details of things. But was offered the job today. Thank you, Lord, for your favor.
- Pam S – had the retina issue back in April. They removed the oil from her eyes but now have found a large blood clot and bleeding behind her cornea. She still cannot see. They have given her medicine drops to try and reduce the bleeding and clot but may have to do surgery. This was the only eye that she could see in. Lord, we ask that you touch Pam’s eyes right now. You know the situation Lord and nothing is a surprise to you. Father reduce that pressure and blood behind the eyes. Reduce the pain she said she has. Open up blood flow. May the medicine also be used too. Lord help comfort Pam during this time of unknown. We are placing this in your hands. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- CD- In hospital due to alcoholism. This is a revolving door with him. After he gets out or detoxed he generally refuses to go into a long-term program…stays sober a few weeks, and then something happens, and he starts drinking again. 3 of us are going to talk to him again when he is more stable. Someone in the group particularly has been through much of the same things CD has…..he is going to share a testimony of how God restored his life full circle. There is life without alcohol. Lord Jesus, right now we pray for CD in that hospital. We thank you for your mercy in keeping him alive so many times. We know this is not the plan you have for his life. We are aware you have a future and hope for CD. We bind the plans of the enemy and may CD be freed of those invisible handcuffs keeping him in alcoholism. Lord with you there is freedom. May CD have hope and feel loved. May he know he is valuable not only to you but so many others. We pray against alcoholism in his body and restore him to sobriety.
- Anonymous- May all the things fall in place that needs to for this situation. God, you know the entire situation and what needs to be done. Make it come to pass smoothly for all those in involved.
- Melissa- We pray for her finances Lord and help her with all her needs in her life. We thank you for what you are doing so far. Also, Donovan, her son’s cold. May he feel healthy too and may this cold be short lived.
- Betty- In ICU again…with septic infection and also kidney stones still. They cannot do surgery at this time until her infection is clear. Lord, please touch her body. Help that infection to leave her body. May the medicine and the doctors you have placed in her path help her. Help ease any pain she may be in. Bring her to complete health and wholeness.
- Continue to pray for Pam and her eye situation. She will be going back to the eye doctor due to the blood clot behind her eye. I will keep you all posted.
Thank you all who prayed for my sister Cheri in Jacksonville with the Hurricane. They have been without power for four days, but did not have significant damage in their area and are safe. God was merciful in their area. We pray for those families who lost loved ones due to it and all the flooding in the other areas too. We pray for healing and help Father.
- Thank you all who prayed for me. I went back to work on Monday. Was off work two days last week and home four days, upper respiratory and cough went through 2 boxes of kleenex in 24 hours, YUK. I am getting better, thank you all for your prayer covering. This one had really knocked me down a while. I appreciate you ALL. IN JESUS NAME, We pray.
- Roger – Had liver transplant about a year and a half ago, one of the arteries is not working correctly so Wednesday they went into repair, and, it didn’t work. Now they have to go in again and may need to put a stent in or some other way to get the artery to work. He is in major pain right now. Lord, you know this situation, and you created Roger. You know every cell in his body. You know each artery. Lord, we ask you to guide and lead the surgeons doing this procedure. Lord, we pray that it opens the artery and his liver will function properly. My no toxins build up in his body. Lord, we ask you help him with the pain as he needs your divine help. May he have complete relief and healing. Lord, we know you are able. Lord, we thank you in advance for what you are doing in all these requests.
- Betty, Pam G’s mom, has been moved to NCIU to keep a closer eye on her as these blood clots dissolve. Lord, we pray for your divine hand and for these to dissolve. Bring her your comfort and peace at this time.
- CW- Had to see an eye specialist today regarding surgery due to the ulcer behind her eye. She is to start training for a new job in early November. Lord, we ask for your divine help in all these areas. Lord, we pray she would not have to have surgery and for complete healing but Lord if surgery is needed the guide and lead the doctors in doing this and may it bring her complete healing and her vision restored.
- Pam S – Continue to pray for her eyes also as she has a blood clot behind the cornea. I am waiting for another update, but please pray for her vision and healing to her eyes. We ask all this in Jesus precious name.
- Just spoke to Pam S who is on the previous prayer list. She said that she was at the doctor for eye Monday. It has not gotten worse Praise the Lord. She feels that it is getting better and goes tomorrow also to the physician. Please continue to pray for the blood clot to dissolve and disperse and that her vision will be restored in that eye where she had detached retina surgery also. Also, all her benefits for additional help she needed at home care, meals, came through. Thank the Lord, God is so good. Thank you all for praying.
- I received another update from my friend Pam S. As some of you recall Pam has battled years with vision issues. She had two failed cornea transplants. Her one eye still had a minimal vision, and the other has no vision. Well, back in April she had a detached retina in the one eye she has the minimal vision in. So she had surgery to repair it and had oil in the eye until recently. Well, now they also found out that she had multiple blood clots behind the retina. Many of you have been praying, and please continue to do so. Pam went to the doctor on Friday, and its looks like some of the clots are dissolving. THANK YOU LORD….and for the medicine. Please continue to pray and that her vision will be restored. Pam loves the Lord and trusts in Him. Lord, you are still in the miracle business. Lord, we know nothing is impossible when you are involved.
- Anonymous- Is in need of major changes in life and needs help, healing, and deliverance from addiction and destructive life choices. Please pray Anonymous will agree to get the long term help needed. Also, pray for the family who is also hurting in this too seeing their loved one living this way. Lord, we know YOU are a mighty divine healer. You can change this course. We pray against the enemy and his tactics to destroy lives. We bind the enemy in the name of Jesus. Even though anonymous may not be praying for themselves, we can stand in the gap. We pray Lord for your mercy and help now. We thank you for all you have done and are doing.
- CW- We pray as she sees the surgeon tomorrow regarding the vision loss caused by ulcer behind the cornea. The ulcer is healed, but there are scarring and vision loss. Doctors stated she would need to have surgery at this point. Lord, we ask for restoration to her sight. Use the doctors you have provided and their gifted hands to help in this situation. We thank you for what you are doing right now. Keep CW healthy and bring her comfort also. Also, we are grateful to you for the new job you provided that she will be starting in November.
Wanda’s Mom- In hospital had some mini strokes due to blood flow issues near her neck and the main artery going to her brain. They will most likely give her blood thinners and pain meds. She is 97 years old. They cannot do surgery on her. Lord, we ask that you open up that blood flow and stop those mini strokes. Lord, we thank you for all you have done already for her. We pray you will ease her pain. Her family is thankful she can remain at home thus far and be cared for by them all. Lord may she be able to stay at home in her comfortable surroundings. We give you all the praise, honor, and glory Father and ask all this in Jesus name.
- Anonymous 2 males – Lord we pray against addiction in their lives. Lord, we pray you will heal their hearts from deep rooted pain and shame from all that has happened in their lives thus far. Lord no one wakes up and says I want to become addicted to drugs or alcohol. Lord, you didn’t bring them into the world to have their lives destroyed by addiction. We know you have a plan, hope, and future for them. We know many times there are situations in life, pain or sinful circumstances that they are trying to run from or numb the pain or deal with something. Lord, there are also generational issues to that can lead someone to be more prone to addiction. But Lord we know with you the chains can be broken. We are no longer that old person but a new creation in you Father. The old former things have passed away. Lord, we know there are root issues that need to be removed for full healing to occur. We know you can use any situation to bring change. Bring forth healing and deliverance. Do a divine work in these lives to bring forth your freedom. May the invisible handcuffs of addiction be removed once and for all. Use others in their path to share the truth in love and may they choose to change. There by the grace of God go each and every one of us not to have walked this same journey.
- Please see below message from Pam S sent tonight. She saw eye surgeon today, and 70% of the blood clot has dissolved in eye ALL GLORY TO GOD for this news. Thank you all who have been praying for Pam. Please continue to do so. She will see the doctors again in a month, but we are standing in faith that all the blood clot will be gone.
- Clarification – Pam has had cornea issues for many years, but the blood clots were behind retina where it had detached.
Original Prayer Sent October 9th Pam S – had the retina issue back in April. They removed the oil from her eyes but now have found a large blood clot and bleeding behind her cornea. She still cannot see. They have given her medicine drops to try and reduce the bleeding and clot but may have to do surgery. This was the only eye that she could see in. Lord, we ask that you touch Pam’s eyes right now. You know the situation Lord and nothing is a surprise to you. Father reduce that pressure and blood behind the eyes. Reduce the pain she said she has. Open up blood flow. May the medicine also be used too. Lord help comfort Pam during this time of unknown. We are placing this in your hands.
- Wanda’s Mom age 97 came home from the hospital today. She had been in since Sunday. I heard from Wanda this afternoon and she said her mom is doing much better. All glory to God she is still able to go back to her home. The family all takes care of her too. What an incredible blessing. Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers
- Original Prayer- October 25th Wanda’s Mom- In hospital had some mini strokes due to blood flow issues near her neck and the main artery going to her brain. They will most likely give her blood thinners and pain meds. She is 97 years old. They cannot do surgery on her. Lord, we ask that you open up that blood flow and stop those mini strokes. Lord, we thank you for all you have done already for her. We pray you will ease her pain. Her family is thankful she can still remain at home thus far and be cared for by them all. Lord may she be able to stay at home in her comfortable surroundings. We give you all the praise, honor, and glory Father and ask all this in Jesus name.
- Sharon P: Please lift up in prayer HARRY S who has been sick with the flu for the past two weeks. He now has been diagnosed with acute kidney damage.
- Elizabeth K. friend KATRENNA needs prayer for her pregnancy, shelter from harm and a safe harbor.
- Clayton K requests prayer for DONNA G who is sick and in need of healing.
CW – That all the paperwork and details required will all work out. God, you know the situation and we pray for your divine help here for this matter to be resolved promptly and swiftly. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Amy- Please pray for her as she applied for a new job. It will be better pay and benefits for her too. She has to take a 2.5-hour test on Thurs and also a typing, math, and excel. Lord, please do your divine will, if this is the job you want her to have open all doors. Lord comfort her and giver her your peace this week preparing for these tests and this interview. Help her to get rest and be confident you are with her before..during and after the tests. We ask you are already preparing the Managers and people administering the tests and for divine favor. This job would be less driving and closer for her too. We thank you in advance for what you are doing.
- Dave- Had accident which has caused memory loss. He can’t work, he doesn’t remember certain family members, and he doesn’t remember girlfriend, but he does know his parents on most days. He is staying with his parents at this time. This was the last update. Lord, we ask you will heal this situation and his mind and memory. Lord, am not sure of his relationship with you but if he does not have a relationship with you, then we pray this will draw him to you and his need for you. His coworker is a Christian also and may God use him also to be a support and light in his life.
- We pray for the elections Lord. We know you are in control of the outcome and Lord we pray your divine will is done and for your help. Romans 13:1 says, “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.” (ESV) So many people are hurting and discouraged. Our Nation needs you. We need a call to repentance and may each person individually examine their hearts and life before you.
- Anonymous Mom- Praying for her two adult daughters who need you desperately. Lord, we pray for each of them to see their need for you in their lives We pray for a divine intervention. However, you have to do this …bring ministering people in their path….Lord, we know you can use any circumstance or situation to draw them to you. .Lord, we are standing in prayer and agreement both will give their lives to you Jesus. Their Mom is precious and loves you and serves you faithfully. May she feel your continued love,…strength and comfort in waiting.
- Continue to pray for CW who was on prayer chain last night and for everything to fall into place for her tomorrow. Help her get the rest she needs and stay healthy.
- Isabel- Living a very destructive lifestyle. Lord, we pray that you will touch her heart and she will decide to live her life for you God. We know once she puts you in charge you partner with her….you can change her life. Lord, we pray for healing and deliverance in all areas needed. That you have a purpose and a plan for her life.
- TJ- Not feeling well and having frequent stomach issues. Lord, we know you know the situation, Father. She loves you and serves you, Father. We pray for a swift healing to her body and get tot he bottom of this. Lord, we pray that she will no longer have these problems and for complete healing in all areas needed. She works with many people so put a hedge of protection around her.
- Praise Update from Anonymous Said they are feeling better and doing better. Thank you, Jesus….. Also had battled some flu too which had added to all this. Lord, we thank you for this news. Continue to strengthen anonymous in all areas, may the Joy of the Lord overflow them, and may anonymous know how much they are LOVED not only by many but most of all you GOD!
- CW- Everything fell into place today, and prayer was answered today….. Thank you all for your prayers. God is so faithful.
Continue to pray for CW who was on prayer chain last night and for everything to fall into place for her tomorrow. Help her get the rest she needs and stay healthy.
- Please pray for Maddie, Eloise, Abe, and Desmond. All have whooping cough, and all are siblings. Abe was taken to the hospital tonight by ambulance. Lord, we ask you touch all these kids right now and heal them all. Help their lungs to open up and help them to breath easy and clear. We pray for the infection to completely leave their bodies. Guide and lead the doctors treating them all and give them wisdom in their care. Calm all of them and comfort those precious ones. Help their parents too who are trying to care for them all. Protect the all as well and keep the parents healthy.
- FW- Has some heart tests coming up. Lord, we ask that all these tests are clear. Lord help her to reduce her stress too in all areas. She loves you Lord and serves you, touch her body and mind and may she have a clear report.
- ML- Has severe pain due to back surgeries that did not work well. She has been suffering for many years. The pain runs down her legs, like electrical shocks & the treatment she has gotten b/4 didn’t work this time, She has been living with this daily for four months. Lord, we know you can touch ML. She loves you Lord and stands on your promises. Lord, we ask you to do a divine healing to her body. Give her relief and ease her pain. We pray that the doctors she has can gain wisdom also to help her. Lord, we know you can do it immediately, or you can use physicians to bring forth your healing. We thank you in advance for what you are going to do.
- RS- is very sick and also has pink eye. Lord touch her body, her immune system Lord. She needs to be able to work and provide. We ask you to do a powerful healing upon her. She is a Christian and loves you, Father.
Kim Helmbeck’s Dad Thank you, Lord, that he has actually been stronger the last couple of days from before she got there. His hemoglobin dropped today so they are looking at possibly giving him another transfusion. They think he has a bleed somewhere. Ultrasound is pending due to that. Kim said he has been sleeping all morning since she got there. Lord, we thank you that he is feeling stronger than he was. Lord, we ask that you raise his hemoglobin numbers and blood. Stop bleeding if occurring anywhere in his body…..and Lord may they be able to do any medical testing needed to help detect any issues. Lord, we know you are able to heal non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. We know you are able to remove that cancer from the lymph system completely. Lord, we ask you to do a divine touch to his body. He has accepted you into His heart as his Lord and Savior. We know you are able. Lord, we ask you comfort him right now. Continue to give him your peace and rest. We pray for Kim….and her entire family. May they all draw near to you and feel your strength and comfort. Also traveling protection to them all who are there and traveling home this week.
Steve Lekie’s Parents – Many of you have been praying for them. They were moved to a senior apartment ( it is a total God-Incidence) on how it came about so quickly. Thank you, Lord, for your provision. They are establishing well. Right now the family is rotating weekends too to help their parents adjust. But they are in need of prayer for the VA extra benefits for home care to be approved quickly and for the paperwork to be looked at. Lord, we ask for these forms to be in the right hands to get this resolved for them. May they get the extra benefits needed to help them in the home and have a good schedule in place. Also, keep them both healthy and to remain there and also that Steve’s mom will do her exercises as she should keep her from losing strength. Also, we pray for family meetings coming up with all the siblings (5 total) regarding their parents and that they will be productive and for traveling protection for those traveling in from out of state too.