Prayer List #2
Pray To God, And You Can Get Direction For Your Life!
Please contact us if you would like to be added to this prayer list or if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Do You Have Questions About: Prayer, Jesus, Faith, Or Other Spiritual Issues?
Just to let you know, God hears and answers all our prayers. Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes the answer is no, and other times the answer is to wait! ~ Bill Greguska
Prayer List #2
- Peg – Left knee replacement surgery November 30th. I know it’s over a month out but asking you all in advance for your prayers that I will remain healthy before it. That all the medical leave will go smoothly at work as I will be out of work 6-8 weeks on short-term disability. Thank the Lord my last BP was 118/80 I have more peace in knowing what is happening and accepting it. Pray for my doctors Dr. Ryan K. and nurses at the orthopedic hospital and prepare them all ready for the surgery. I told my doctor I have people praying for him, and he was very much appreciated as that is not an easy job for sure. I am grateful I will be able to walk again and be the bionic woman ha-ha…in the future without constant pain. All glory to God for that. Please continue to pray for me.
- Beth. Experiencing an undiagnosed condition. Unable to work & function at home. Lord, we pray right now for Beth. Lord, we beg you will do a mighty work in her body. You know exactly what is going on both physically and emotionally. Pray for me. We pray for a breakthrough and healing in Jesus name.
- Rick- wife left him, he doesn’t want a divorce, and she took money, they have financial struggles. Both know the Lord, but right now she is doing things that would indicate she is not seeking him for this situation. Pray for her eyes and heart to open up and change. Lord, we pray right now for Rick. Continue to strengthen him through this time and bring other Christians and support into his path to help him. He is hurting. Pray that God will work in this situation. Being that, they both are Christians they have the foundation of you to bring this marriage back together.
- Felix- still in hospital after having kidney transplant two years ago. Lord, we pray for him not to reject it. We pray for his body to accept the organ and for healing to his body.
- Sherry can soon understand the dangers of witchcraft, and the Lord will show her the right path to take in life.
- Praise Update- Anonymous Female- Many of you have been praying for this woman over the course of months. Her husband is possibly open to counseling now after a discussion they had on Thurs evening. Still, nothing confirmed date wise, but communication has started. He wasn’t even considering this weeks ago, so God is moving and stirring. Lord, we pray for your help in this coming to pass and pray for me.
- Dawn- Pray for this mother who wants her children saved and they need Jesus. She is crying out to Him on their behalf. Let’s stand in the gap for her and her children. Pray for me and also, pray for Dawn’s sister Donna who has some health issues to be able to go to church again too. Donna is also caring for her husband who is ill and not able to go to church as she used too because of that. We ask God to touch all these needs and work it out.
- Ken and his wife Vicky that they can move into their new home soon. Prayer also for Ken and the men at the Rescue Mission that he shares a sermon with each month.
Andrew- Broke his collarbone last night playing football with some friends in Madison. Thank the Lord he does not need surgery at this time. God provided the right care at the right time with the doctors treating him. He is home now resting at his mother’s house. Lord, we pray for his collarbone to heal correctly and no complications. We pray for the pain to subside also as he has some family functions later this week he was committed to attending. We pray for a full recovery in Jesus name.
- Lee- was told he has to have a pacemaker put in. Lord, we pray for the surgery to go smoothly, and this will help his weakened heart. We thank you, Lord, for providing the answer to his situation at this time. We pray for physical healing for his heart as we know you can heal his body and also thankful for the medical treatment you have provided for him. Needs prayer.
- Rick- having meniscus surgery wed. Please pray for me that the operation to go well. He has had other health issues this last year. Pray for me. We pray for God to work in this situation and for all to go smooth. That this will draw him to you.
- JN- Strong Christian…..They found a growth near the kidney. Have scans tomorrow morning. Lord, we pray right now for no cancer. We pray for all tests to come back benign and that it’s nothing. She also had fibrosis, so we pray that all will come back benign or not be there after scans. We pray the Lords peace and comfort and assurance upon her.
- Chris- Chronic alcoholism. In detox now. Pray for me, and we pray for his salvation, and with that, we pray for healing and deliverance once and for all. Also that he will go to a sober living home after for long-term on his accord. Please pray for me and this situation.
- Praise Report JN – She has her scan today, and they said NO CANCER. She has a cyst on her kidney, and they are working correctly. She is praising God for this news. Thankful for all of you and your prayers. She will also be seeing the doctor for fibroid issues, but we are trusting for a God to take care of that too. Original Prayer JN- Strong Christian…..They found a growth near the kidney. Have scans tomorrow morning. Lord, we pray right now for no cancer. We pray for all tests to come back benign and that it is nothing. She also had fibrosis, so we pray that all will come back benign or not be there after scans. Pray for me. We pray the Lords peace and comfort and assurance upon her. Needs prayer.
- Becky- has been battling cancer. Young woman. She has been on chemo. Her blood counts have gotten very low, and she is unable to continue chemo. Lord, we pray for divine healing to her body first and foremost and cancer to leave her body. We know you are able. Lord, we are aware you provide doctors and medicine. We are aware you know every cell in her body. We pray for her blood counts to improve so she can get the treatment needed.
- FI- Has to have hip surgery in December. Please pray for her pain to subside and for all to go smoothly as she prepares for this. She is to go on vacation with her husband in Nov and to hurt a lot. Pray for me, and we pray for God to touch her.
- LaVern Fischer (81yrs), Pastor Jay’s mom: Was hospitalized with an aggressive contagious virus called “Roto.” (Had diarrhea for two weeks) And. Kidney failure. Lord, we pray for her right now. We pray for God to touch her body and heal her and strengthen her completely.
- Maureen- Please pray for her. She is a widow and just found out there is a reduction going to occur at her longtime job and was just told a few days ago. They will let them know on the 21st. She has been reapplying for open positions. Some jobs may be downsized. Please pray for favor with the employers who are reading the jobs and assessing positions and may the Lord grant her favor and his perfect will be done. She needs encouragement right now and may the Lord strengthen and encourage her. We give God the glory.
- Ron West can recover from his broken hip and cancer.
- DP-Needs prayer an agreement was made regarding new floor tile work to landlord Christian homeowner has upper duplex apt ( they live in lower house and a tenant in upper) work was estimated at reduced cost from the friend of their tenant living there, and now they recanted to the first amount of work to be done and now the tenant is asking for extra money off rent and other demands because they referred the person to the tile work .etc. Pray for God to reveal the best plan for DP and how to handle. Should they cancel it all? Or go forward. Also for the attitude of the tenant. If the tenant should press on and move etc. This is causing a lot of stress. Pray for God to intervene.
- BG – Pray for his heart to heal from a recent painful situation that occurred. May God help him through it.
- Ken- He can find more motivation and peace at work and know when would the best time for him to retire.
- Rebecca – Having knee replacement right knee Oct 20th. Lord, we pray for her right now. She already had her left one done. She is an older widow. Pray for the medical team doing the surgery. We pray she will have all the help she needs and full a complete recovery and no complications, for the management team looking at these applications. Also, pray for peace upon her, and that you will open up the doors with her managers, and they will retain her. We thank you, Father, for what you are doing already.
Mark Mallwitz with – Our brother in Christ (from BASICS- he spoke at our Missions banquet) rushed to the hospital this morning per 911 call from Lisa, his wife. Had very severe abdominal pains that turned out to be caused by Kidney Stone. Lord, we pray he can pass the stone swiftly and no more pain. This afternoon he was still passing it. We are thankful for your hand in this situation. Healing to his body and no more stones.
- Nevenka- breast cancer survivor. Needs divine healing touch for a tumor found in her pancreas. They are testing it on Monday with scans to her body and other organs. Lord’s comfort and peace for her family. Her sister VB who is my coworker is very upset and contacted me and asked for prayer for her sister. She needs prayer. I was able to pray with her today and shared some scripture and support. Believing Monday’s test scans to come back benign and not cancer. God, you are able.
- That the Lord blesses Bill B. in a way like he blessed others at Faith Indeed for almost 15 years.
- Deb W – white of eyes are turning red. No itching etc. Irritated. No cause. Lord, we pray for healing to her eyes. If it allergens Lord reveals that to her, and we pray for the irritation to stop.
- Deb W daughter Angie has C-section recently. Dealing with blood pressure issues. Pray for me. Lord, we pray that the pressure will drop to normal and for healing to her body.
- Please pray for my youngest nephew Aron ( Senior in High School) He hurt his ankle last night playing in the Varsity Football game. He is an excellent football player and leader in Fellowship/Assoc for Christian Athletes at his school. Not sure if it is just a sprain or other issues. They will find out per doctor. Lord, we pray right now for Aron. We pray for pain and swelling to subside. We pray it will be minimal injury and for quick healing to his ankle and body. Lord that he will take this time to rest it and-and not be discouraged. That he will be at ease in knowing you are in control of this situation and love him very much. I know how much Aron loves you too Jesus.
- Jason 9yr old- (Jason’s father and family are close friends of Pastor Jay), Jason’s kidneys are not functioning correctly causing vomiting. Very painful procedures done at another hospital caused future tests to be sensitively decided on. Lord, we pray right now. We pray you will place the right medical staff in his path. Place Christians in his life to bring him comfort also. That they will be diagnosis issue quickly and for swift healing to his kidneys and body. Please pray for Jason’s mental & emotional healing along with physical. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Dorothy- Traveling out of town for family matters. We pray right now for travel protection and also your help with this family issue.
- R. S. – knee surgery had to be postponed due to low iron and another issue. We know nothing is by accident with you. Lord, we pray right now you will help her iron and counts to go up correctly. We thank you are with Rebecca and taking care of her. We thank you for her church family, and others are with her to help as she is a widow and lost adult two children also. May she feel the Lord’s presence and love around her now.
- CD- That he will attend church and Teen Challenge Choir event with a friend who invited him. Lord that he will see his need for your in his life. That he will remember all the change and help, he received when he was in the teen challenge and how well he did. That he will stop drinking for good and be delivered entirely. Lord open his heart now.
- Anonymous Female- Pray for healing for her body. Has to have hip replacement surgery in a month and a half. Also had a trip scheduled with husband out of the country a year back. Cannot cancel and needs our prayers for the pain to subside for this journey. Lord, we pray for your divine touch to her body. She is very concerned about this surgery and needs your peace from anxiety. That she will see the real evidence of you in knowing others are praying for her. Believers have been talking to her a great deal and telling her they are praying for her. She is Jewish. Thank you, Jesus, for what you are doing in this situation.
- That the murder rate can get under control in Milwaukee.
- MKM- Please pray for favor with Job situation. She has been on the prayer chain but finds out today. Pray that she will retain a job at her company that is downsizing. She has applied for others too. She is a widow and needs her job desperately. Lord, please work on her behalf. We ask your perfect will be done. We thank you in advance for what you will do and what you are doing in her life already. She is trusting in you, and she needs prayer.
Pastor Len, who is having some physical problems right now, also for his daughter in law Pauline who has been recovering from a treatment that went critically bad. Pray for me.
John W. who has been doing dialysis for many, many months, a prayer that his strength will continue to get better, he now already has gotten off his walker and now only uses his cane thank God.
- My friend Peg who will be getting a knee transplant on November 3oth, that the operation and recovery go smoothly, and that the Lord directs the hands of the doctor in every part of the process. Take away any fear Peg might be having.
- Bill, Pray for me that I can get more hours at work soon and that I continue to be the best caregiver I can be for Ben.
- Judy’s Mom- her ankle was injured the other night. Please pray for her swift healing and no serious issues.
- Rebecca- Her knee replacement was postponed, and not only the iron level was down, but they discovered scarring on her lungs from years of chronic bronchial issues. She has to see a pulmonologist. Lord, we pray for her lungs to heal and for her blood levels to improve.
- Funeral tomorrow for Jerome Hood only 25 years old -. Please pray for his mom Lola and his family and friends who are grieving. Lord, we pray for your comfort and peace upon them all. Pray for Pastor Jay who will be officiating also and that people will see their need for Jesus during this difficult time.
- Maureen – Has two phone interviews tomorrow. She lost her job due to downsizing; however, she applied for some jobs within her company and was contacted by the recruiters. She lost her husband a year and a half ago. She has no other income but hers. Lord, we pray for favor for her right now. Please comfort her and give her your strength. Let her know you love her and will take care of her. We pray she can get a job.
- Aron- was able to play at practice and his ankle is doing good. His mom ( my sister) sent the update today. Thank you all for your prayers for him. He was also blessed to be picked on All-Conference Team for football. Continue to pray for him and his team. And say a special prayer that they win their game tomorrow (Original Prayer) Please pray for my youngest nephew Aron ( Senior in High School) He hurt his ankle last night playing in the Varsity Football game. He was an excellent football player and leader in Fellowship/Assoc for Christian Athletes at his school. Not sure if it’s just a sprain or other issues. They will find out per doctor. Lord, we pray right now for Aron. We pray for pain and swelling to subside. We pray it will be minimal injury and for swift healing to his ankle and body. Lord that he will take this time to rest it and-and not be discouraged. That he will be at ease in knowing you are in control of this situation and love him very much. I know how much Aron loves you too Jesus.
- Mike Zilavy, who just lost his dog recently that you comfort him and possibly bless him with a new dog soon.
- Rebecca- High school age. She had terrible abdominal pain. They found out Friday night that she has an ovarian cyst that is 12 cm (5 inches). She has missed quite a few days of school and had to see an OBGYN this week. Her Mom ( single parent widow) has a demanding job and is suppose to be out of town for her job. She is trying to manage all this too for her daughter appointments and work. Please pray for Rebecca. That this issue will be taken care of swiftly. For OBGYN to be thorough and take care of the cyst and for the pain to subside and for healing to her ovary. Also for her Mom and for her time management to be met. For the Lord’s comfort and peace upon her and health to her and her other daughters too.
- Anna- Still in need of a job desperately. Lives in a southern state. Getting quite discouraged. 55 years old and feels as though her age is the obstacle. Lord, we know you have no age barriers. We know you can open the door for Anna and a new job. Lord build her up and encourage her, and Lord, give favor to this job need and situation.
- KE’s younger brother- Died this last week suddenly due to a fatal shooting. The family is hurting terribly as is his girlfriend. Lord, we pray right now for this entire family and all the friends. Lord touch them all right now. Give them your strength and help. Funeral at the end of the week.
- Minnie Ruth- Aunt of a coworker. She was diagnosed with aggressive cancer, and they told her its terminal. Lord, we know you are the timetable of our life and the days are ordained for each of us by your hand. Pray for me, and we are aware you are in control and Lord we pray for the Lord’s comfort and peace for Minnie and her family.
- Please continue to pray for Nevenka- UPDATE. Thank the Lord so far the scans shows no other tumors in any other areas of her body. The tumor is the size of a walnut on the pancreas. They are doing more scans and biopsies…..testing tomorrow. Lord, we pray for God to move in this situation and for them to remove this tumor and for it not to be cancer. We know you are able. ORIGINAL PRAYER SENT LAST WEEK Nevenka- breast cancer survivor. Needs divine healing touch for a tumor found in her pancreas. They are testing it on Monday with scans to her body and other organs. Lord’s comfort and peace for her family. Her sister VB who is my coworker is very upset and contacted me and asked for prayer for her sister. Pray for me. I was able to pray with her today and shared some scripture and support. Believing Monday’s test scans to come back benign and not cancer. God, you are able.
Maureen- UPDATE Been on the prayer list a few weeks now. She had two phone interviews on Friday for open positions in her company. They told her they were moving her to the next level of interview Praise God. Lost her job to downsizing at her company. She is a widow and just turned 60. She needs her job a great deal. Lord, we thank you for the interviews you are giving her. Give her your strength and assurance that you are with her. That you will provide all her needs. Lord, we thank you in advance for answered prayer for her to have a job secured.
- Brian L. for safe travels on his trip that he is on. Also that he can have a great time and come back refreshed with many good stories to share. I pray that the people he is traveling with can be of good cheer and help make the trip that much more enjoyable.
- UPDATE ON REBECCA- God is working in this situation already so thank you for your prayers. Her mom was able to call a very reputable hospital in Milwaukee. When the nurse heard the situation, she gave them an appointment at 11:30 am today. Her mom went to Appleton yesterday to work with her two bosses, and toward the middle of the day, the managers decided they had gotten so much work done that there was no reason to stay in Appleton on Tuesday. PRAISE GOD…she was able to leave. So they came home Monday night which meant her Mom was in Milwaukee to take Rebecca to her appointment this morning. Today, the doctor and Rebecca decided that surgery is needed to remove the cyst (5 inches). The operation is scheduled for 10:30 am tomorrow. Pray for me and please pray that the surgery goes well and lead the doctors and nurses doing surgery. Prepare them all. Also, that Rebecca will get the rest she needs and peace that she heals swiftly and can return to her life and school. In Jesus name.
- DP & S – Have to have a difficult discussion tomorrow regarding change of living arrangements with a person who has been taking advantage of the living arrangement. Pray it goes well as DP & S are Christians and want to be sensitive but also honest and get this resolved as things have been building up and have to be addressed now. Pray there will be no issues and all will go smoothly. That person will change the arrangement and be agreeable.
- The Maureen-update interview went great today with Manager. This Manager will forward on for another next week. She is very familiar with the work it would involve. Lord, we continue to stand in the gap for her because she needs prayer.
- Aron- continue to pray for his ankle. He has playoff football game and has had a lot of practice for it which is putting more use on it. Lord, we pray for healing and strength to his ankle.
- Unspoken Need – PRAISE REPORT – God answered this one quickly. The unspoken need was in prayer this morning for prayer for job favor. God moved today, and things totally fell into place today for the person at work. Also was recognized by Leads in Dept for job performance and help. Pray for me. Praising God today for His faithfulness and right on time. Unspoken Need- For support on the job and the Lords favor at the job. Doing multiple tasks for different areas. Needs Lord help.
- Scott and his wife Lynn who have been traveling, pray for a safe and enjoyable vacation. Scott was a significant influence on me when I first became a Christian.
Florence, who is in the hospital due to a heart attack and now, has abdominal pain. Needs Jesus to save her and heal her. Florence has been a blessing to so many and needs a touch from heaven. Lord, we pray for you to do a divine work in Florence.
- Jim H was in the ER yesterday in severe back pain. Diagnosis is an 11 centimeters kidney stone. Will have surgery today at 2 pm. Believing healing is his thru the finished work of the Cross. Thank you, Lord, for preparing the surgery team, & giving peace & rest to Jim.
- DM- Pray that application for housing will go swiftly, and she will get into the unit. Needs a new place to live. Lord thank you for your protection and help to DM and also providing all her needs. She is hurting right now and needs a special touch from you.
- Maureen- UPDATE – been on prayer chain the last few weeks. Has an interview with Manager today. Went through 2 steps of interviews already. PRAISE THE LORD. We can thank God for this news. Lord, we pray for this job interview and your favor with the Manager. Have the words flow smoothly from her in this interview and for your peace and calm doing it. She so needs a job retained in her company. .Lord, we ask you to work a miracle in this situation for her. She is a widow and needs her job.
- MK Son and Mother N Law- One having cataract( M in Law) and the other has retina issue ( Son). Lord, we pray for both of them right now. That you will do a divine healing work in their eyes. No matter what you have to do or use to do this may it come to pass. Pray for me; that surgeries will be a success.
- KE family- Funeral for his brother, is today. Lord, we pray for the Lord’s comfort and help today for that family. It was a very traumatic situation so Lord we know you will need to remain close to them all now.
- Unspoken Need- For help on the job and the Lords favor at the job. Doing must ask for different areas. Needs Lord help.
- DM- Needs favor in the application process for the apartment and opening there. Lord this would be a perfect place for her. Thank you in advance for all you have done to meet her needs in the last few days.
- For Terri from our Bible study who has a bad leg/him due to her cancer treatments, that you protect her from excessive pain and discomfort.
- For youth group heading up north this weekend. Lord, we pray travel protection upon them all and that they will have a wonderful time in fellowship up there. Meet all their needs while there. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Praise the Lord! Florence (Grandma ) is doing better. Thank you for praying. Original Prayer this Am. Florence, who is in the hospital due to a heart attack and now, has abdominal pain. Needs Jesus to save her and heal her. Florence has been a blessing to so much, and he needs a touch from heaven. Lord, we pray for you to do a divine work in Florence.
- Ken K. has a safe and productive deer hunting trip.
- PTL- Jim Hartman is out of surgery. Doctors crushed the 11 millimeter stone (not Centimeter as I said earlier) and placed a stent to allow the pieces to pass. A 2nd large stone was found. They will not remove it for a couple of weeks. He is coming home tonight.
- Jim H was in the ER yesterday in severe back pain. Diagnosis is an 11 centimeters kidney stone. Will have surgery today at 2 pm. Believing healing is his thru the finished work of the Cross. Thank you, Lord, for preparing the surgery team, & giving peace & rest to Jim.
- PTL Liz K mom: Experienced a setback re chemo treatments for pancreatic cancer. Labs have now come back right. Pain is again under control! Chemo can continue. Mom is 75yrs old and optimistic about letting nothing interfere with life. Thank you so much for the love, prayers & support Evangel! She could use prayer.
- SL and SY – Both have pulmonary issues SL has COPD and SY has Asthma and need help and healing in their lungs. Lord, we pray for healing to touch their lungs. For easy breathing. Do a spiritual work.
Cheri – Continued to pray for arthritis pain and low-grade NHL. We pray for God to continue to help her and strengthen her and heal her in all the areas needed.
- Rebecca- Update. Karen’s daughter Rebecca has been on the prayer chain I send out. Her daughter had a 5-inch cyst on her ovary and had to have surgery on Wed. Praise God all went well, but please keep her in your prayers and for Karen. The doctors stated it was the type of cyst that does not go away and keeps growing, so it was good she had it removed. Karen is now battling a cold and also trying to work and care for her daughter. Keep praying for both of them.
- Steve D’s (Grandma) Florence- Had a heart attack. Is improving however they are concerned regarding blood clot and kidneys. Lord, we pray right now for that blood clot to dissolve and leave her body. Lord, we pray for kidneys to go back into the full function as well as heart and all her organs. We thank you for the doctors and nurses treating her. They are gifts from you. Guide and lead them. Lord, we pray that her body will recover, and strength will be renewed to it. We thank you that this situation is drawing many in her family to the Lord, and they see the evidence in the power of prayer. We thank you, Father, for all you are doing.
- Heidi- We pray for her situation and that God will do a move shift in an unhealthy relationship. We also pray for her daughter and that she will come to church with her Mom. For healing in both of their lives. For the Lord to do a divine work and healing.
- Nevenka- She was told it is cancer of the pancreas. They will tell her the stage tomorrow. She is getting a port put in for chemo. Lord, we continue to pray for Nevenka. Touch her body in a mighty divine way. Heal her entirely from cancer. She came out of breast cancer. Lord use this time to draw her family and her to you.
- Maureen- Been on the prayer list. Lost job due to downsizing. Asked for prayer again as she has two more NEW interviews tomorrow with recruiters. She had promising interview also last week with Manager and should have the second round this week. Lord, we pray for favor for her and provide her with the perfect job she so needs.
- DM- continue to pray she finds an apartment. She is now staying with a friend, so God offered in this area for the temporary but needs her place with utilities included. We bring this request to the Lord. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Brian- had a heart attack yesterday and had to have surgery. Lord, e pray right now for Brian. We thank you for the medical care occurring and guide the doctors and nurse now. Pray for me, and we pray for his heart and all other issues to recover and for a complete healing but most of all that he will turn to you and commit his life to you. He is getting a second chance at life.
- My son Chris to continue in this faith that I encouraged him in when he was young and that while he is getting older that he will not leave it or forget it for things of the world. Bill Greguska
- Anonymous Female- concerned about her son living out of state. Lord, we pray for her son and that he will be living a life pleasing to God and commit his entire life to him. For the Lord’s protection upon him.
- For all our Veterans. As we honor them on Veterans Day, those, who are still serving and those who have gone on to be with the Lord. Thank you for your service to all of us and our nation and world. Thanks, Andy Berg for your many years of service. (retired veteran) And John Davis Korean War and Bart Helmbreck for your service ~also in memory of Joe Smith WWII, Uncle Bob Hall WWII, Uncle Howard Hall Korean War, My Father Eugene Jaber Korean War, and George Gogonelis US Navy Destroyer USS William V Pratt. Pray for me, in Jesus name, we pray.
- SR- Had been diagnosed with a severe case of Gerd acid reflex and also sinus issues, so it’s been hard even for her to swallow at the time. Lord, we pray for her right now. We thank you, Father, for your healing touch to her body. Heal her sinus issue and also the Gerd. We know you can move her, she needs prayer. Lord if there is something natural she can eat or take do to help her bring her wisdom in that area. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Maureen- Will find out Friday regarding a job. The other position was taken down. She needs a job, Lord. We know you are working on her behalf now and behind the scenes. She is trusting you in this area. Lord encourage her right now and provide her with peace.
- PD- needs a full-time job with benefits. We pray you will open those doors up and for a favor in this area.
- Danielle and son- Lost husband and father. Hurting lot. We pray for your help and healing. We thank you for bringing them into the path of other Christians last night and the support they need. God can bring healing to this situation.
- Kendall House- Residents who used to live there that they have all found new good homes to live in and the Lord watches out for each one of them. They were an excellent group of people to work for and take care of.
Praise update – Peg – Thank you, Lord, for all the leave papers to be approved and come through yesterday. For providing me with my sister Cindy driving me to and from discharge from the hospital. For the driver, Bill already locked in for all my outpatient therapy weeks in advance. Barb is staying at my house overnight. For allowing me to lose six more pounds even without exercise due to knees and for BP to be down 10 points both top and bottom. May all the final blood work test results coming Friday be normal for the surgery and EKG results to be average I give you all the glory. Thank you to all those special people in my life who are such a godsend and blessing me. Protect them Father and meet all their needs as they are giving of themselves to someone else. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Nate – 2-hour infusion injection for his back on Friday. Lord, we pray right now for Nate. Pray for me, and we pray for a divine touch to his back and for the pain to subside. Lord use whatever means you see fit to use to heal his back. We pray for this procedure to help aid in his healing. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Benny Galloway Family- Pray for the family. Benny’s mother passed away suddenly today. Lord, we pray right now for Benny and her entire extended family. May the Lord of all comfort surround them all and may they feel His strength and loving care during this terrible time. In Jesus name.
- Brenda’s Brother ( I believe his name is Terry) – Having a pacemaker put in this morning, and Brenda will be taking him. Lord, we pray right now for him. We pray you will guide all the medical staff doing the procedure. We thank you that it will work correctly and make him feel better. For his follow up to go well and a complete recovery. We give you the glory and praise for this.
- Bennie G family and she asked for prayer specifically for her sister ( I believe its Beverly)- The family lost their mother unexpectedly. They are hurting. Her sister found her mother after she had passed away and were having a very difficult time. Benny asked for prayer especially for her but, of course, all of them. Lord, right now we pray for your comfort and strength for this family. Please pray for me and we especially say an extra prayer for Benny’s sister who is struggling right now. We pray your divine touch will flow in that family and surround them with people who love them and understand and minister to them all.
- Anonymous- She had sent a prayer request for God to work on a particular someone’s heart. Don’t have all the details but God does. Lord, we pray right now for a divine supernatural heart transplant to occur and your healing to take place in all the areas needed. Pray for me. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Kitty N- Son. She is a widow; Her son is being rushed to the ER… He was at target practice, and his gun blew up. Lord, we pray right now for her son. We pray that you will help him right now. Lead and guide emergency staff. That any injuries will be minor and treatable. We pray for your divine help since she really could use some prayer.
- Surviving the Holidays Event Tomorrow- That those attending will find the love and support needed and the tools to help them get through the holiday season after losing a loved one. That they can receive prayer, support, healing, and comfort.
Darlene and family- Her boyfriend of over 11 years, passed away, and the funeral is Friday. It was quite sudden. Lord, we pray for Darlene and the Lord will bring comfort and love to surround her. She has a good support network already thank the Lord for that. Be with her now. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Praise Update- Brenda T’s brother- Heard from Brenda this a.m. the procedure for pacemaker went well and was a success and doctors are very optimistic he will do very well after this. All Glory to God. Original Prayer – Brenda’s Brother ( I believe his name is Terry) – Having a pacemaker put in this morning, and Brenda will be taking him. Lord, we pray right now for him. We pray you will guide all the medical staff doing the procedure. We thank you that it will work correctly and make him feel better. For his follow up to go well and a complete recovery. We give you the glory and praise for this.
- Maureen had told me yesterday morning she got the job. YIPPEE, but I had to wait to share because she wanted to share at church tonight. She wanted me to thank all who have prayed for her. Thank you, Lord, and to all those that prayed for her. Many of you have, and I pray this encourages you too. She had been on the prayer chain for a job. She is a widow and was told she would lose her job rather suddenly due to downsizing. God is so good that he had it down to the final week she was to be gone from the company tomorrow ( would have been her last day ) and today she signed all the paperwork for the new job. PRAISE THE LORD> only He can do that. It is still at the same company and a lateral move so same pay.
- Maureen- UPDATE – been on prayer chain the last few weeks. Has an interview with Manager today. Went through 2 steps of interviews already. PRAISE THE LORD. We can thank God for this news. Lord, we pray for this job interview and your favor with the Manager. Have the words flow easily for her in this interview and for your peace and calm doing it. She so needs a job retained at her company. .Lord, we ask you to work a miracle in this situation for her. She is a widow and needs her job.
- Maureen MKM- Please pray for favor with Job situation. She has been on the prayer chain but finds out today. Pray that she will retain a job at her company that is downsizing. She has applied for others too. She is a widow and needs her job desperately. Lord, please work on her behalf. We ask your perfect will be done. We thank you in advance for what you will do and what you are doing in her life already. She is trusting in you and needs prayer.
- Benny Mom’s funeral Saturday- Lord we thank you that Benny’s Mom knew you and was a gift of God to her family. Lord, we pray for the entire family right now. You know they are hurting and need your comfort. Surround them all now. Lord may this funeral also bring life to those that need the Lord in their life and will accept you Jesus and think about their eternal destiny. Through death, many can find life. Eternal Life.
- Sylvia- continue to help her in her healing journey. We thank you for the victories already happening in her life.
- Alicia- Please help her and bring her comfort, Lord. She lost her only child and is hurting terribly. With the holidays coming up, it can be especially hard. Lord, we pray you will draw near to her and her heart and love on her as she so needs it.
- Amanda- Lord we pray for healing in her life. From all the deep hurts she has. She was raised in a Christian home. She has distanced herself from her family for quite a few years. We pray for a divine miracle and reconciliation in her life and family.
- Harold’s Dad- In Florida. In his uppers 90s and still very independent. Fell and broke a hip. Had surgery today. Lord, we pray for the Lord’s rapid healing to him. We thank you for the doctors and nurses treating him. Also, pray for Harold as he lost his wife of over 50 years this year. This will be his first holiday without her too. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- Esther- (From Evangel Prayer Website) Her Social Security Widows Benefits have not come through for her. It was due in Sept. Lord we pray right now for Esther. We pray for your divine hand to work in her situation and bring her the benefits she needs now to help her. Provide all her needs and bring her your comfort and peace as well.
- Cheri- Will be having orthopedic shoulder surgery. No exact date yet. She also sees oncologist regarding the low-grade lymphoma and her blood levels. Thank you, Lord. Also, has a disability hearing in December. She was a chef and cannot use her hands to hold even the knives anymore either due to arthritis and in constant pain. Lord, we pray for favor in this situation. Pray for me. We pray for a healing touch to Cheri in all areas of her life needed.
- Anita and Family- Continue to pray for travel mercies and thank you for already doing that for them.
- Praise Report Peg- I wanted to thank you all as my doctor sent all the pre-surgery lab results to me the other day. She said they were all excellent and had two pages of things, so I was able to review all my numbers levels. So I am giving God the glory for that. Thank you all who have been praying and please continue to pray for my knee replacement ( BIONIC ) surgery Nov 30th. Pray for the doctors and nurses doing the operation. Guide and lead them and protect them and keep them healthy too. Keep me healthy as well this last week. Thank you, God, that you have provided so much support, love and kindness from not only my family and extended Christian family as well. For the neighbors doing the shoveling for those driving for those helping me at home after. May the Lord bless every one of them for their willingness. Pray for me and pray that the weather will be good the day going and coming home too.
- Pastor Steve – for complete healing of his left lower calf area. Extremely tight and painful and some other issues all occurred Monday. Things are improving. He has been heating it and soaking it. Lord do a complete divine healing touch to Pastor Steve. May the pain leave his lower calf. Give him wisdom and discernment in the areas needed to help him and his health. Protect him and his family.
- Rick P. back went out… He is unable to go to work. May the power of healing flow thru his back muscles, spine and nerves, strengthen his legs in Jesus name. Pray for me, and we pray for divine healing for Rick. May he be comforted right now as he is always such a comfort and such a servant to so many.
- Nevenka- Still on chemo for pancreatic cancer. They will be dong rescans I believe next month. They want the tumor to shrink and do surgery to remove any remaining. Pray for me Lord Jesus; we pray for the tumor to completely dissolve and not show up on scans. We know you are able. Her sister is my coworker, and I shared again we are praying for her.
- Leslie- Prayer for a lump on her arm and the lymphedema from breast cancer surgery. Lord, pray for me, and we pray for the pain to subside and that all her tests will come back normal.
- Cheri – Sees her oncologist tomorrow for further tests for the low-grade non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. So far it has remained in remission and no chemo. Lord, we pray it continues to stay in remission and for complete healing not only from this but all her physical needs.
- Peter- in need of new CNA job. The gentleman he cared for over two years passed away a few weeks ago. Lord, we pray for favor in the applications already submitted. Provide your perfect job and may your perfect will be done in all areas of his life. Please pray for me and we also pray for him to find good new tenants for his upper apartment.
- Sully- Prayer for safe travels to and from when he goes to see Brett Farve on Thanksgiving and that his day will be super blessed.
- Bill- Hips are hurting a lot. He overused them. He also cares for a man with cerebral palsy, so he needs to be mobile and uses his body a lot to care for him. Lord do a divine healing touch to Bill’s hips and may the pain subside and may his mobility go back to normal.
Rick ( JR family member) -Needs prayer and healing for his tendons to loosen up if they don’t know he will need a 2nd surgery he’d like the movement of his thumb, and complete healing also for healing of his marriage.
- B and H- Are a young married couple, with two children and one on the way. Lord, we pray right now you will do a divine work in their life. That they will be drawn back to you first Lord first and foremost, and they will rededicate their life to Jesus again. Also for H who is pregnant and is supposed to be on bed rest. For a safe pregnancy and health of mom and baby. That their finances will be restored and that they will accept and seek guidance and help from mentors and those who can help them gain financial freedom. Instead of rejecting it. For healing and restoration in their extended family as well and relationships. In Jesus name.
- Praise Update – Just received a call from Rick. He is back to work today, and his back has considerably improved. He contributes it to the prayers. I wanted to share this awesome praise report with you all. Thank you for your prayers.
- Dina- (sister of Deb) She is in Seattle and currently in the hospital ER with an abnormal heart issue. Lord, we pray right now for Dina. We pray for the doctors and nurses treating her right now. Give them wisdom and direction. Lord do a spiritual work in her body. May her heart go back to normal function. Calm and ease her right now and may she feel your presence. In Jesus name.
- Peg- Prayer for my knee replacement Monday at 7:30 am. Please pray for the doctors Doctor R. K. and the surgical team and nurses doing the surgery and aftercare therapists. Give them wisdom and guide them before.during and after surgery. Thank you, Father, for their care. Pray for the operation to go smoothly and with no complications. Lord, know you are in total control and thank you for providing all my needs and then some. In Jesus name.
- Cheri- Having surgery wed for torn rotator cuff…ligament damage and bicep muscle and bone spur due to arthritis. The operation will be 3 hours. Lord, we ask you to touch my sister Cheri in a mighty way. Pray for me. Lord prepare the surgical team already for wisdom and direction for the surgery. Lord please may it be successful and for minimal pain afterward. For swift and ultimate healing to her body.
- Tara- Lost her husband suddenly last year right after twins were born. Touch her in a mighty way Lord. Your healing and will be done in her life. Her mom Brenda asked for prayer for her.
- PD- That he will find a good job and also a good tenant for upper flat. Also for the healing of the ankle after twisting it. Lord bring favor and healing in this situation and guide and lead him in a powerful way in all areas of his life.
- BE- Healing of back. Seeing a chiropractor. Lord do a divine healing work in her back. Touch it and healing it and help all the vertebrae and spine to go back into proper alignment. She does so much for others and may the Lord do a mighty work in her life.
Praise update- For Bart and Kim moving into their new home that is ranch style, one level, and especially for their daughter Jessie, who has battled years with cancer and had an amputation of leg and arm. It is set up perfectly for her to be there and get around with her sisters. Praise GOD for this. Continue to pray for divine healing to Jessie.
- That Sherry and her dad could talk out their differences sooner than later; it has been about a year already since they talked.
- Peg- Thank you all for your prayers for my knee replacement. Keep praying for me. My knee is swollen which is expected, and the side and back are very bruised which is very normal, and I was told it would be. Kind of looks like I was run over. Ha-Ha. I guess I was shocked to see it, though. Pain is being managed well. No infection praise God. The PT therapist will be here again Mon- Friday. I was able to raise my leg an inch higher yesterday Yippee….. I have been documenting my progress in a journal my sister gave me. So grateful to all of you and for your prayers.
- Brooks and Hannah ( small kids Kaden and Dane) – Was asked to put them on from a family member. I don’t have a lot of details but do know they need a financial miracle and also God’s to be first in a parents life and complete restoration for the family. Many needs unspoken, but God knows each of them personally. Please pray for Gods’ will to be done and for God to touch this family miraculously.
- Unspoken Anonymous- Needs a major repair done on the car. Is not getting the financial help from spouse due to strained marital issues. Please pray for God to work in this situation and for divine help and soften the spouse’s heart to have this repaired.
- Sylvia- in her late nineties. She still lives in senior living apt and has caregivers helping her. Her grandson took care of her and her care needs, but he had passed away and his wife who his widow (initials K) takes care of her now and oversees her care…..as her sons live in China and Florida. Has mild dementia that is now progressing and will need a transition in her living. Today the life alert was called and not sure of the situation yet. Paramedics were called. (K) Also, needs your prayers as she works full time and this is a lot for her too. Please pray her sons will take an active interest in their mom and her future care needs so ( K ) does not have to do all this too. God, you work in this situation.
- Praise update Peg- Today my therapist was here. I was able to lift my leg into bed with no assistance, took a shower myself this morning, was not able to do either of those things yesterday. YIPPEE, also my bending measurement was at 106 today. The goal is 120. My therapist was elated at my progression. It’s only been a week out of my surgery, had told her that it was due to all the prayers for me and glory to God. I will most likely be transitioning to using a cane tomorrow instead of a walker. My surgeon visit is next Friday, and he will remove the mesh covering on the incision. I will be starting outpatient physical therapy after that, still get tired easily which is expected but I can see improvement daily, and that is so encouraging, want to thank you all for the prayers you have offered up. They are truly helping me.
- Wally- Long time smoker of cigars. Would not quit for many years and now found out he has tongue cancer. Stage 1. Is having tongue cancer surgery today. Praise the Lord he did decide to quit after this. Lord, we pray for the surgery to go well. That all the cancer cells will be removed and for a full recovery. In Jesus name.
- Praise Update Peg- I was able to sleep in my bed the first time last night…YIPPEE….boy what a beautiful feeling it was. I had been sleeping in the lazy boy since I got home as it was easier. Nothing like your own bed, though. One more step in recovery progress.
- Sully- needs prayer and divine healing for his ankle. It has been causing him lots of pain. Had two surgeries already and did not want a 3rd. Lord touch Sully’s ankle right now. Put bones back in alignment and tendons and nerves where they should be. Lord may pain subside and mobility increase. We thank you, Lord, for what you have done for Sully in so many areas of his life. We know you are able.
- Cheri- Having surgery wed for torn rotator cuff, ligament damage and bicep muscle and bone spur due to arthritis. The operation will be 3 hours. Lord, we ask you to touch my sister Cheri in a mighty way, prepare the surgical team already for wisdom and direction for the surgery. Please, may it be successful and for minimal pain afterward. For swift and ultimate healing to her body.
- Ron K- was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He is also a co-leader in a large outreach food ministry at a church. God has effectively used him. This morning he has a liver biopsy to determine what course of action will be appropriate. Lord, we pray right now. We pray for wisdom for the medical staff. We pray for your divine healing touch to his body. Lord you in control of his life and his health.
- Dave- Lord, please do a divine healing touch to his body.
- Peter- for a favor for him to get a new job. Also, for him to get an excellent new tenant for his upper flat. Lord, we put this in your hands.
- Cheri- Gets stitches out for rotator cuff surgery tomorrow. Doing well. Pray that recovery continues and reduced pain. Living with severe arthritis in multiple areas of her body and low-grade non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and unable to work as a chef due to arthritis in hands also etc……has for disability hearing at the end of the month. Pray for all to go smoothly.
- Peter – Pray that second interview for a job will occur the phone interview went well. Thank you, Lord, you brought someone in his path to do car repair at very reduced cost and for other issues taken care of.
- An Anonymous young couple- Pray for healing for both of them. Had recent painful experience occur. It has impacted the entire extended family, and all are very hurt and worn out. Pray for her sleep especially and that she will feel the Lord’s peace and strength upon her. May the Lord sustain them during this time and also for the family member to get the help they need too and healing and change to occur.
- Update Peg- Thank you all for the prayers for my knee replacement. I am 2 1/2 weeks out. I am using a cane now and off the walker. Tomorrow I see my surgeon and also start first outpatient Physical Therapy. I am doing the exercises faithfully. The pain seems to be worst at night and bedtime. The therapist explained that younger people have more active nerves in the body… so, therefore, can feel more pain than older patients with less sensation. OH YAH…I totally get it now. Don’t have to tell me that OUCH. The healing process is occurring, and all the bone, ligaments and new joint are trying to settle, etc.. I have been adjusting my pain med’s to help at bedtime. Still taking less than I was Praise the Lord. Last night was better to sleep than I had the last few days. I am so grateful for all the prayers, cards, visits, calls, flowers and support. Please pray for me.
- Sully- Needs healing of his ankle. He has had two surgeries already, and he is having more pain and issues with it. He sees the orthopedic doctor next week. Lord, we pray for Sully and a divine healing touch to his ankle. We pray for pain and swelling to subside. For all the internal ligaments and joints to be mobile and ankle to strengthen and be healed.
- BW- Needs a divine miracle in his life. Need deliverance and healing in many areas from a life of destruction. Lord, we pray he will decide to go to teen challenge or any rehab facility. We pray for his family who is hurting terrible seeing him in this way. Pray comfort and protection upon them too. God, you created BW, and we know this is not the course you want his life to take. We pray you will work deep in his heart and the truth he knows of you that will come forth, and he will finally be broken enough to want to be fixed by you Father.
- Karen- has a colonoscopy tomorrow. Lord, we pray for a good report and a clear test for her. Also, she is applying for a better job with good pay and better hours for her. If it is your will Father God for her to get this job, then open the doors. Help her in all the areas needed in her life.
Anonymous – Pray for healing of their marriage and thank you for the small, encouraging changes already taking place. Significant healing and change needed in both of them and their children and the entire family. God can fix broken things. In Jesus name.
PRAISE UPDATE KAITLYN…PRAISE UPDATE KAITLYN…Update from this morning: Hello friends and family of Kaitlyn We have an update for today: The doctor was just in. She was so glad to see her numbers and kept smiling. Feeling that everything was going great. She was worried during the night and called several times only to find out all is well. Today she does not want to mess with anything. No CT scan, keep the room quiet since everything is so good. And, they will begin feeding her today. Her pupils are almost back to normal. We just have to get through the next two days. The Lord keeps on providing victories! We are still critical, but he is doing wondrous things! Praise God! Keep praying for Kaitlyn and me!”
- MC- Applied for a job recently. Really would like this job and believe it’s a good fit for him. Lord do a divine work in his situation. Open doors of favor and blessing and may your perfect will be done in this job. If it’s for him, you will allow it. Do your perfect will.
- Mary- Having some physical issues and needs prayer and more assistance due to some health challenges. Pray for me. Lord, we pray you will bring the right help to her and continue to strengthen her and her health. Give wisdom and direction to her family and help them too with caregiving.
- Peg- going to work tomorrow first time after knee replacement surgery. The doctor has a few restrictions and wants another month of therapy but okay with me going back at this point since its a desk job. Will keep you posted. My bending extension was at 119 Friday. They want it at 130 eventually. Also, I am 4 points away from getting my straight leg extension too. They said it would be at least three months total before I feel somewhat healthy and can take an entire year for full recovery. Also please pray for me, as one of my new tires had a nail in it. Thankful to have the low tire pressure light that alerted me driving to therapy considering my knee situation. GOD PROTECTED ME. I didn’t have a flat. It was closer to the side area. I have to get a new tire due to that, but the mechanic did a temp fix to allow me to drive to work and back until Tues when I get the new tire put on because of the area it was at. He is giving me a good deal at his cost and felt terrible. Pray for me and pray for him his name is Lance as he has been a real blessing since George died. His crew looks out for me and also even offers to drive me back home or to work if I cannot get rides. God bless his business mightly. Please pray travel protection for me tomorrow to work and therapy. Thank goodness for AAA too. We ask this in Jesus name.
- CARRIE – has been living with this stage 4 cancer ( breast that metastasized to bones) for four and a half years. Received an update and email from her today. She is exhausted but still trying to keep up with full-time employment and everything the world throws at her. Carrie doesn’t qualify for assistance because she works and disability would be only about one-third of her current income, so that’s not an option. The cost of the meds and copay’s alone are astronomical for her. Carrie has not given into this disease. She needs our prayers. Lord, we pray for divine healing for Carrie. Help her right now. Encourage her with your presence. We pray for strength and health restored. We ask for prayer against cancer in her body. Heal the heart damage that doctors state occurred from chemo. Lord, we pray for both a financial and physical healing she so desperately needs. Do a mighty work. I know Carrie personally. George and I had gotten to know her through a previous church we attended and mutual friends. How you can help. Maybe a church, ministry or Bible study fellowship group would like to adopt Carrie for a year and support her both spiritually and financially. Or you can make an individual donation at any time. THERE IS A GO FUND ME PAGE FOR CARRIE. If you feel lead to help her, please do. Pass this on to others also. Carrie can use many things including gas cards or grocery cards, and more of her story is posted on there. God bless you.
- Kaitlyn, She is 21 Years Old. She needs prayer. She had a car accident and was flown flight to life with severe brain injury. They had to remove 3/4 of her skull. It will remain that way for three months for swelling to go down and also she has to wear a helmet for protection. She is in a drug-induced coma. Of course, all of this will take time and what her brain function will be. The next few days are extremely critical. Lord, right now we ask you to touch Kaitlyn. Do a powerful divine healing. Reduce swelling on the brain. Lord allow her brain function to be normal after this. Lord provide her comfort at this time and keep her free of pain. She has family members who know the Lord and are praying for her. We will stand in the gap for her too and are aware you can do this Lord. We have seen this type of miracle in other lives and can attest to your incredible working miracle power.