Prayer List #12
Utalize The Power Of Prayer!
Please contact us if you would like to be added to this prayer list or if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Do You Have Questions About: Prayer, Jesus, Faith, Or Other Spiritual Issues?
Just to let you know, God hears and answers all our prayers. Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes the answer is no, and other times the answer is to wait! ~ Bill Greguska
Prayer List #12
- Anonymous (per their request) -just found she has dry macular degeneration. It is the slow-moving kind and her doctor was very positive. I can keep it stabilized although there is no cure. Lord we know this news was difficult for her and of course scary to hear this, she is a believer and has put her hope and trust in Jesus Christ. We know the Jesus is able to heal her eyes. She is taking supplements and fruit and vegetable and healthy eating. Lord, we ask you to be with anonymous right now. Be her comfort and strength now during this time. Cover her with your divine peace. . Ease any anxiety, Father. Lord, we pray for your divine healing to her eyes. We know you are still on the throne, still doing your divine work. We know Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. We can stand on your promises.
- Pastor Abner- He had surgery on his hand again Friday, and is recovering at home. Lord, we pray for no pain…and for healing to be swift and complete. Pray for incisions to heal correctly. For complete use of his hands, That he can rest now and take the time to heal. He also has a home improvement company so his hands are his livelihood also. Lord, we pray for your divine touch upon him. In JESUS name.
- Sally – Her brother n law, passed away tonight. Lord, we pray you will be with her sister n law and all their extended family now. Please bring your comfort and strength and help to them all.
- Latoya R – Lost her uncle on Tuesday. Funeral arrangements are being made. Latoya also lost her mom a year ago and is still working through the grieving process. Please be with her and her family as they also attend their uncles funeral. This can also open memories, May the comfort and strength of the Lord be with them all.
- Anonymous couple (God you know the names) As they travel on vacation. Lord, we pray for your protection to and from as they travel and also for an enjoyable stay where they are. Bless their time.
- Little Boy Dakota- shot himself and was taken flight for life to hospital. No other details. Lord, we pray for this precious boy. Lord, we pray his life will be spared and he will not have any permanent issues due to this. Lord, we pray for your divine helping hand.
- Prayer Requests from Evangel: Betty H. “Savanah – 7 yr old foster child. The system wants to give her back to an abusive mother. My daughter and I have been caring for her since she was 2 yrs old.”
- Susan B: “I pray for all of Jesus and none of me.”
- Brian & Navy M Navy is ill…she has severe morning sickness, spent lots of time in the hospital, pray for health for her and baby”
- “Brian needs a full-time job of 40 or more hours a week.”Peter – lost his phone late yesterday. Lord, we pray it will be found before today is over, but if not make a smooth transition for him to get another activated tonight. He had planned on that already. We had sent this prayer out, and Peter’s dad was at his house letting the dog out. Peter had mowed his lawn yesterday so his dad was checking in the yard. He called Peters phone, he heard it ringing outside. Peter had put it in a bag while mowing and accidentally threw that bag out….with the phone in it. His dad just found the phone in the trash and it would have been picked up tomorrow, gone forever. Just got a call from Peter. Peter – lost his phone late yesterday. Lord, we pray it will be found before today is over, but if not make a smooth transition for him to get another activated tonight. He had planned on that already.
- Peter – Situation where he is owed money and person was suppose to pay this on the 1st and still has not, Peter needs favor as he is speaking to a person today about this. Please be in prayer that the right thing will be done for this. That person that owes him money will pay today. IN JESUS NAME.
- HW’s Brother – Is an addict. He has decided to go to a Teen Challenge Service, and we need prayer that he will commit to going to the program. Others close to him have completed the program so we pray that he will desire healing and restoration and for his salvation. That he will commit to the program. Lord, we pray that you will touch him as he hears your word and the testimonies of your goodness and divine healing. We pray for a miracle in his life.
- Received a Praise Report for JS. She had suffered an aneurysm May 22nd, we put her on the Prayer Chain. The doctors state that 1/3 of the people with that type of don’t make it to the hospital, another 1/3 die in hospital and last 1/3 have permanent issues. Doctors said she does need speech therapy at all, she only needs some minor rehab but will recover. ALL GLORY TO GOD, for this news. We thank you and Praise you God for this report. Continue to use this whole thing to draw those that do not know you to you Father God.
- JS- Was taken to the hospital this morning, she had an aneurysm and is in very serious condition. A friend of mine works with her husband and notified to get her on the prayer list immediately. Lord we pray for JS right now, you know everything going on Lord. We pray for your divine miracle hand here. Lead and guide the medical staff caring for her. Lord dissolve any blockage or clot that is causing issues. Lord, we pray for no permanent damage from this. Lord, you created every artery…blood vessel and cell in her body. Lord, we pray for your divine help now. Comfort her and her family, Father God. May this whole situation draw them close to you.
- Zack -was found overdosed today, but by the grace of God survived. His mother found him, she gave him CPR for 15 minutes until police, paramedics arrived. It was very traumatic for her also. He is now in a hospital treatment facility getting help, and family is also checking on Teen Challenge and another Faith-based long-term program. Please pray for all that. Zack’s Father was out of state so was not there. Lord, we thank you for saving Zack’s life today. Now we pray for his healing from addiction. We pray those chains will be broken off and protection against the enemies tactics. Lord, we pray for the Lord’s healing comfort to surround him. We pray those deep areas of pain to be healed and that he will also love himself enough to see value in his life. God loves him and has a purpose and plan for his life.
- Kais – my coworker’s grandson a toddler, has been running a fever for quite a few days. Not been feeling good. Lord, we pray for that fever or infection to break in the name of Jesus. Lord, we pray for your health and healing to that little one.
- Chris- was riding a bike and someone opened the door of the car and he was hit and bike rode into door…..he ended up at emergency but thank the Lord nothing was broken in his arm area but its badly sprained and bruised and he has another area of pain as he flew off the bike. Lord, we pray for swift healing, to his body and for the pain to subside completely. We thank you that it was not more serious. Continue to encourage and strengthen him.
- Judy- Having eye surgery for cataracts on July 5. The doctors are also doing more testing as after more looking, they said she may not have dry macular degeneration after all. The further tests will determine all this. Lord, we pray for her cataract surgery to go well and we thank you that this may be an error in diagnosis and we are believing that she will not have this diagnosis after all. We pray for tests to come back negative for this. Lord, we know you are in control no matter what but we are praying for a miracle here for Judy.
- I am asking for your prayers. I know there are much more important prayer needs, but I would appreciate it for my request. I am going to reach out to realtor name I was given and see about starting the process of getting a condo. I have been living in the same rental that George and I had for almost ten years now, and I do all the mowing and trimming and snow blowing too. What I spend here I could get a condo for a cheaper monthly. I feel it is time for a change for me and also something that I can have as my own. I am just throwing money away at this point. I wish I would have done this sooner but I was not mentally in a place to do it. I feel I am ready now. I will not get myself in huge debt either at my age so I do have a price limit. I am on a month to month rental now, so I am okay with renting until I find something that is what I would be happy with if not then I stay put, and it’s not urgent that I have to get out. I am asking you to pray for me. This is a bit scary without George and doing all this alone. But I know I am not alone. God s with me and will cover me and if he allows it he will if not he won’t. He will protect me too. Pray for the realtor I am contacting and for God’s timing and favor in this too. For God to open the right one in the designated area I want. This way I will have some stability that I need too.
- Karen’s daughter, Rebecca, is in Chile working in a missions school. Her daughter contacted her mom today because she is sick and has not been able to teach for the last four days. Please pray that her body would be able to fight off whatever she has and she would be able to teach tomorrow. Lord Jesus, we lift up Rebecca right now Father and may healing touch her body right now. May she feel relief and better already and share with her mom. May you be glorified in this. We know you are the Master Physician and mighty healer. You are Able.
- Peter- That this new phone issue can get resolved and the correct people can assist him. That he will not be discouraged while this is happening. Also, we pray for his former tenant to pay his last months rent that is owed to Peter. That he will do the right thing.
- Tracey N’s– niece who was born today. She is a twin girl, and she has to have surgery on her heart tomorrow. She weighs 3.6lbs. Lord, we pray for this precious one. Lord, we know you are with her right now. We know you can touch her heart and heal all that needs to be healed. Lord, we know you use your earthly angel’s Doctors to bring forth healing too. Prepare them all for the surgery and may they be rested. Direct and guide their hands and may there be a successful surgery with no complications. We pray for her parents Lord and bring them your peace and comfort during this time too.
- From Leonetta- Prayer for her longtime friend Lois M. and Lois’s 96-year-old Mother. Lois is her Mom’s caregiver and it is taking a toll on her. Her Mother has severe knee issues and pain. Lord we pray for this need Father God. We know its an honor to care for our parents, but Lord we also need to care for ourselves too. We pray for Lois and that others may step up to help her alongside her Mom and give her relief. Also, Lord, we pray for the physical needs of her Mom, may knee pain reduce and may her mobility get stronger.
- Prayer request from Pam G Please pray for her family. Cousin Harry has blood clots and trouble breathing: Uncle Bill has Stage 4 cancer: Uncle Pat has heart trouble and trouble breathing. Lord, we ask you to cover all these needs. Lord, we pray for your divine healing and health to these precious people. Lord we know You are able to do a mighty work. We pray for your healing touch.
- Please keep praying for JS who had aneurysm rupture and surgery yesterday. She will be in the ICU most likely 14 days. Lord, we pray for all bleeding to subside, for her arteries to heal up and for no further issues. We thank you for the medical care she is receiving. Lord, we pray you will draw her and her husband and family close to you now Father God. Lord, we know that you can use all things. GOOD AND BAD to draw people to you. So, Lord, we pray for her to feel your presence like never before.
- Kendra- lost her 2-month infant son yesterday. Pray for her & her family. Lord surround them all with your strength and help.
- Update on Henry D: Henry is home. Not feeling well on the medications. Please pray for their encouragement & that his body accepts this 2nd knee replacement. That there will be no rejection. Lord, we pray for healing to his body and any infection to leave. Encourage him, Father God.
- Hello, all received word that not only did anonymous get offered 1 job but 2 jobs she applied for. GOD ANSWERED Prayer…she is able to take the one she really wanted. Thank you all for praying..she will be starting in the coming weeks and can also pick better hours too. God is good.
- Original Sent April 28th Anonymous- Applying for a new job. Lord, we pray for favor in the jobs and for your perfect timing and will be done. Lord, we ask for a favor.
- Just heard that surgery went well and all went smoothly and that she is going to be alright, she is going to improve and God truly answered this prayer. Thank you all for your prayers for JS. Keep praying for her full recovery and for this whole situation to bring God the Glory and draw those that need Him to Him, Thank you all again. But most of all Thank you, GOD.
- Monica- May 7th she had a heart attack and was in ICU for two days and received two stents. She is out of the hospital but is still recovering and limiting her work and diet. Lord, we ask you to touch Monica’s body, she asked for prayer Lord so we will stand in agreement for her total healing and recovery. Lord ease any anxiety she may have or stress also. We pray for divine healing and strength to her body
- Cheri- has recently put the patch on and has quit smoking after decades of smoking. Please be in prayer for her. Lord, we pray for the withdrawals and just for an easy transition for her. Lord, we pray that she will be able to be free of this addiction once and for all. That she will focus on the benefit of this great decision, for breathing clear, lowered blood pressure and for her overall health and immune system to approve. Lord encourage her as she does this. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- JS- Was taken to the hospital this morning, she had an aneurysm and is in very serious condition. A friend of mine works with her husband and notified to get her on the prayer list immediately. Lord we pray for JS right now, you know everything going on Lord. We pray for your divine miracle hand here. Lead and guide the medical staff caring for her. Lord dissolve any blockage or clot that is causing issues. Lord, we pray for no permanent damage from this. Lord, you created every artery, blood vessel and cell in her body. Lord, we pray for your divine help now. Comfort her and her family, Father God. May this whole situation draw them close to you.
- JR- Healing and restoration needed in many areas, both physical and financial help needed….also pray that he can get into one of the apartments he applied to…he is currently on disability due to stroke and needs God’s favor, help and peace, please touch his situation. He would like to work again in God’s timing.
- Jim H will have Varicose Vein Ligation Surgery today on one leg @12noon/ Tues. May, 15 then the other leg @12noon/ Thurs. May 17. Outpatient-4hr surgery. This is the 1st part of a 2 part process. Believing by improving of the blood circulation in his legs it will reduce pain & numbness. Christ’s healing power is already flowing to touch and make whole.
- Peg G & Sharon P are experiencing viral infections causing severe coughing, headache, running nose, sore throats. Believing His blood for removal of all infections in the sinuses, lungs bronchial tubes, etc. rest & peace.
Sharon is seeing a doctor tonight she is not able to talk, had this over a week. Been to doctor already previously. Peg also missed work from this. Pray for healing for both of them.
- Pam’s Dad Richard – Back in the hospital tonight due to lung and breathing issues and low oxygen. Just was in due to toe amputated, and infection. Lord. we pray for your healing touch to his body.
- Margaret W – Continued prayer for healing after brain surgery. We THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING, and for bringing her through all this.
- Brenda T’s daughter – Having the procedure done today. Lord, we pray for your hand in this and be with her Father God. Lead and guide medical staff Father God. May all go smoothly.
- Pam’s Dad Richard- Will be discharged from hospital and going to short rehab. Lord, we thank you for this news. Continue to strengthen and heal his body, may all infection leave his body in Jesus name. Where toe was amputated Lord please allow healing to area.
- Continue to Pray for MW – Who is improving after brain surgery. Lord be with her Father. Help ease any pain or headaches she is having Father God. Be with her and comfort her during this time. Pam G- healing of lung and breathing issues. Lord, we pray for your healing touch. Open her lungs and bring healing.
- Pam’s dad Richard had to get his toe amputated and he also has MRSA so, please be in prayer for him. He has been through a great deal …We pray for you divine help now. IN JESUS name. We ask all this in Jesus name.
- MW- in the hospital and having surgery to remove two tumors on her brain tomorrow morning. Lord, we pray for the surgery to be successful and that all the tumors will be removed with nothing left. Lord, we do not know what type of tumors these are, but Lord we pray for them to be benign. Lead and direct the doctors treating her. Lord, we pray for her complete recovery also. Be with her, give her your peace and strength and comfort now.
- Laura- In the loss of her brother today and her close friend a few days ago. She has had significant losses in her life and already lost two siblings. Lord be with her right now, she is hurting. May your comfort and strength be upon her. We ask all this in Jesus name..
- LG- had surgery on her spine and back. Multiple disc issues. Now has numbness down one leg also from this and the surgery. Lord, we pray for your divine healing to Louise back and for the numbness to leave completely. We thank you for what you have done already for him and continue to do. We stand in agreement for his complete healing.
- SK- having cramping in feet. Feeling better today, Lord we pray for your complete healing to the feet and no more cramping. God uses her for ministry and dance so Lord we pray for your healing in this situation.
- Leah- Lord we pray for the detached retina surgery and cataract surgery recovery. Lord, we thank you for the first surgery going so well. Lord, we pray for the 2nd surgery May 7th also. We know you are able to heal her eyes completely. Either by your divine healing touch, or through gifted hands of the surgeons. We also pray against nodules in her neck and lung area. They have not changed but are being monitored. We pray for those to disappear in Jesus name. She battled breast cancer also and we pray for complete healing of her body in all areas for cancer to not return.
- RJ – we pray for complete healing in many areas, after a stroke still has physical symptoms, on SSDI at this time, we pray for physical healing and financial restoration. That he can eventually work again. He wants to badly. For his family to step up and help in the areas needed. Many could so God lead and guide them now to help him where they can. Lord also God to bring other Christians in his life to support him and encourage him. May he feel your presence and peace upon him and help him to do the things he can to change the areas he needs also. WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME.
- Jeff- Is meeting with his Mother this afternoon after them not in communication for quite a few months due to a strained relationship. God is healing hearts and the strained relationship. Lord, we ask you to bring complete healing to this family. Help them both to show mercy and love to each other as Christ would want. There is deep love there and we pray for complete restoration and reconciliation.