New Opportunities Are Gifts From God!
First of all, are you ready to start in life? When God touches a person’s life like He did mine, you would have to put it into the category of a miracle. God is a gentleman who will not force anyone to love him, but He uses the Holy Spirit to help soften our hearts so that we can find new opportunities and a better life just for the asking. Also, remember that God is a God of second chances…Not a God that wants to just punish us all…
To start off, if you want a new start in life and have new opportunities, you need to make that decision in both your head and heart. Then ask God for wisdom and direction on how to find out what His will for your life is, it will take some time, energy, patience, and faith in God to find a new start in life for yourself! ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How to find purpose in life?
- The Bible talks about that we will receive a new heart, what does that mean?
- What does it mean that a Christian is a new creation
- What is the meaning of life?
- When Jesus promised an abundant life, what did he mean?
New Opportunities In Life Is Yours For The Asking!
Proverbs 15:22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers, they succeed.
We Have All Made Some Questionable Choices!
I admit that I put myself and family through a lot of unnecessary pain because of drugs, alcohol, and other foolish choices I made when I was in my teenage years and my twenties because of the way I was living.
Now in my fifties and looking back on my life now. I am thankful that God put certain people in my life who gave me a lot of encouragement, just at the right time.
Now, one of my biggest goals in my life today is to encourage, inspire, and motivate people like you possibly who might be having struggles, or are still struggling with whatever unique set of circumstances you might be involved in?
It does not have to be drugs or alcohol, but God knows that there are so many things that people struggle with. View the drop down menu above to see what is available tp you.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Check Out These New Opportunities And Discover New Life!
How do you know if you are a good person or not?
Receive God into your life because a new life is waiting for you!
Get A Better Life By Learning How To Be Unselfish!
Thoughts On New Opportunities To Start A New Life:
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- It’s okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
- Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion.
- Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
More ways to start a new life
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Always choose life.
- Forgive everyone everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- However, good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Believe in miracles.
- God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.
- Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- All that truly matters, in the end, is that you loved.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Regina Brett
Make The Best Of All New Opportunites You Get!
New Opportunites, And What That Looks Like?
- Show appreciation towards others.
- Do not embarrass a person publicly with an error they made.
- Mention your mistakes before criticizing others.
- Ask more questions instead of giving direct orders.
- Jesus came to this world to serve not to serve.
- Let the other person save their face when they make a mistake.
- Share compliments freely. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- If you do not have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Make people feel comfortable around you.
- Practice what you preach.
How to Overcome Worry?
- Do not let anyone or anything get under your skin as you are dealing with your problems.
- Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can happen?”
- Prepare to accept the worst.
- Keep in mind; that fear is a sign of lack of faith.
- Remind yourself of the price you have to pay for worrying such as ill-health.
- Think about and talk with God and other about how you can make plans for a better life?
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you have done all you can do in your situation in life, just turn the page! ~ Tom Greguska
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.