We All Need Some Encouragement!
Need Some Encouragement…
Many times when you and I need some encouragement, it is because things have gotten a little bit overwhelming.
One thing to consider is to practice your faith during these times. Often too many issues are happening at the same time, and often there is a time deadline to meet to have an answer to your situation.
In general, you must figure out how to calm yourself in order to be able to think clearly. Prayer is a wonderful way of finding comfort by talking with God about whatever you are going through.
An ironic thing is that the thing I needed encouragement in the past either works itself out on its own. There have been times I have worried myself sick years ago not letting things go when I knew quite right that I need to do so.
Life lessons can be very valuable at times like that, realizing that worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair, we might feel we are getting somewhere, but in reality, we are not. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How can I overcome sin in my Christian life?
- How can I spiritually survive a severe physical trauma?
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean to walk through the valley of the shadow of death?
- Why is encouragement so important according to the Bible?
When We Need Some Encouragement, God Is Our Hope!
How To Eat An Elephant?
Try thinking of it this way, whenever I come across either a small challenge or a real big problem in any part of my life, no matter what it is? I try to think of the problem as if it I was going to be eating an elephant.
Then instead of thinking how I am going to eat the whole elephant (tackle the whole problem), I have learned that the best way to accomplish my goal is to take just one bite at a time.
Before I know it, the elephant will be gone! And so will the problem. Otherwise, I would be spinning my wheels getting nowhere trying to tackle the whole (elephant) problem all at once.
Do You Need Some Encouragement?
Related Pages Of Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
There are times when we all need some encouragement, but I have learned that when I try to encourage someone else, it gives me a special sense of encouragement in doing so. ~ Bill Greguska