Pastor Mark Mallwitz, a Good Friend, And Teacher!
Pastor Mark Mallwitz lives his life for Jesus and others! Mark Mallwitz has been a good Christian brother and friend to me since about 1990 when we meet at a Bible study through Elmbrook Church. Mark Mallwitz mixes Biblical intelligence with a tremendous heart and drive that goes along with it. Recently Mark became both a pastor and also the president of BASICS in Milwaukee.
A couple of things I admire about Mark is that he loves the Lord with his whole heart and loves other too! Even with Mark’s high position as president of BASICS or other accomplishments in his life, all of these things has never affected how humble and down to earth that Mark is. Mark has a God-given ability to organize and shepherd people, not to mention the wisdom God has given him to do good things. Mark is what I call a man of God!
To help support BASICS ministry and become eligible for merchant discounts. ~ Bill Greguska
Mark Mallwitz Shares Some Godly Insights!
Before you talk to anyone about your problems, first take it to the Lord! ~ Mark Mallwitz
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Mark Mallwitz Has a Definite Plan From God
Mark Mallwitz has been working hard with help from many others in the inner city of Milwaukee. He uses his God-given abilities and guidance from the Holy Spirit to deal with a spectrum of all types of problems and sin. He is a peacemaker, and his hope is to pull the city together under the authority of Jesus Christ and made disciples of those he comes in contact with. His goal is for all us to be all brothers and sisters in Christ. B.A.S.I.C.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz
I have personally known Mark Mallwitz as a friend and a brother since we first attended a Bible study together in the early 1990’s.
Mark has been a role model, encourager, spiritual mentor Luke 9:23-27 and friend of mine for many years now. Mark is now the President of B.A.S.I.C.S., which is a Milwaukee inner-city ministry that stands for Brothers And Sisters In Christ Serving.
Like all of us, Mark has had his challenges in life, such as battling cancer a few years ago, but God was faithful to his prayers and the prayer of all our friends, and he overcame his bout with cancer.
Mark uses his knack of remembering Bible verses to help point people to Jesus Christ. He not only knows the Bible very well Deuteronomy 6:5-9, he also lives it out in his daily life. Mark has a sincere love for the Lord that manifests in the way he lives his life. His faith in God is not just an individual compartment of his life; it is his whole life!
God has called Mark to be a Pastor and has led him to share the Gospel in Milwaukee in multiple ways, such as leading Bible study at the Repairs to the Breach, organizing the call to prayer at Miller Park, plus many other ways in his daily ministry and family life. Pastor Mark and Lisa Mallwitz also open their home each week for Bible study. Their help comes from the Lord, and they share it with others each and every day!
BASICS Introduction Arn
Mark’s Faith Has Enabled Him to Reach Out to Others!
Mark was in the business world until he got his calling on January 26, 1999, when he went into full-time ministry Acts 6:2-7. He has been both an excellent friend and brother to me throughout some difficult times in my personal life. Over the twenty years that I have known Mark Mallwitz, I have become aware that he never takes the credit for all the good he does; instead, Mark gives it all to Jesus Christ, his Lord, and Savior!
Mallwitz, President of B.A.S.I.C.S. (Brothers and Sisters in Christ Serving)
Call Mark at 414-372-7200
BASICS in Milwaukee, Inc.
2224 W. Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Prayer Initiatives And Outreach
Since April of 2002, Almighty God has blessed Mark Mallwitz in serving Him as a “Minister to Milwaukee” through BASICS. The three primary areas of service that the Lord has allowed Mark to take part in are:
- Prayer Initiatives
- Outreach Activities
- Partnership Development
- To Love the Lord with all my heart, mind, soul and strength.
- To Love my neighbor as myself. Luke 10:27
- For God’s good, pleasing and perfect will to be done in my life daily.
- For God’s love and protection over my family – Lisa, my wife, Alaina, my daughter and myself.
Pastor Mark Mallwitz who has God’s words of encouragement and hope for us all.
I’m sure each one of us wants to do something to help in the city.
May these Scriptures help us before we do anything.
- Who should we focus on? – “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and perfecter of our faith…” Hebrews 12:2
- What should we do? – “Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3
- Where should we get our help from? – “I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
- When should we get involved? – “I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2
- Why should we get involved? – “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:38
- How should we help? – “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
A few more testimonies for you to check out!
Jesus is Lord! ~Mark Mallwitz
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?