Do You Want To Know Jesus Christ? Yes – No
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
I know that all things are possible through Jesus Christ. ~ Jason Derulo
Know God – Know Peace / No God – No Peace
Do You Want To Know Jesus?
Learn How To Find Hope And Encouragement From Jesus!
Who Is Jesus?
- Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
- Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
- Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
- Had no army, yet kings feared Him.
- He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
- He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
- He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Jesus lived, died, and rose from the dead, He left His Holy Spirit to comfort us and guide those of us who believe in Him.
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about knowing Jesus?
What does Biblegateway say about knowing Jesus?
The more that you come to know Jesus for who He really is, loving Him is not a problem. ~ John Eldredge
Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.
Do You Want To Know Jesus?
Here is something I would like you to consider: Most all of us would probably say that they would want to know Jesus better. If this is true for you? Here is a chance to sign up for this free course on how to know Jesus.
It is intended for people who are newer to their faith, who want to have someone coach you with the basics! An excellent way to start is talking to a pastor or someone secure in their belief. They will direct you to the Bible and to pray to God.
You can start this today, although you will soon understand that it is a lifelong process. Like any relationship, how to know Jesus better is to spend time with Him and share your life with Him, asking Jesus to help guide your days!
An excellent way to be sure what you believe based on what the Bible teaches. There are a lot of essential things to know in this world, but the most important thing to remember is your relationship with Jesus Christ and his plan for you here on earth, and with Him in heaven for eternity. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I know what God’s plan is?
- Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?
- Some promises of God?
- What does it mean to be still and know that I am God?
- When a person says that they believe in Jesus, what does that exactly mean?
God’s Word Has The Answers For All Our Difficulties!
Find Encouragement From A Woman Who Loves The Lord!
Can You Share Encouragement With Others As In This Video?
Do You Want To Change The Way You Are Living?
After you watch the video on the right, you are invited to pray!
Lord, thank you for creating me and also loving me. I am sorry that my thoughts, words, and actions have hurt you and others, please forgive me. I realize that there is an emptiness in my life that only a relationship with you can fill. Thank you for loving me so much that you sent Jesus to free me from my sins and to give me eternal life and abundant life.
Right now, by faith, I invite Jesus Christ into my heart to be my LORD and Savior. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and let me genuinely experience your Presence, Peace, Power, and Purpose in my life always. I pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Encouragement For You to Do Two Important Things!
- Start or rekindle your relationship with God.
- Encourage as many people as you can when you run into them as a part of your daily life. You will discover that when you encourage others, you will be encouraged yourself! If you have been inspired because of this website, then now want to pass it on by helping someone in return, call 855-975-4673 to learn more about how hope can change your life or the life of someone you know!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat