HOW TO SHARE MY FAITH?
How to Share My Faith With Others?
To learn how to tell others about your faith in God, you need to share with them some personal details that you think might influence them to want to know God since God has impacted your life. An important thing is to not talk to them in a way that would be rude and also be sure you do not talk too much. Allow them to ask you a few questions when you are done sharing and if by chance you do not have the answer for them, then tell them you will get back to them asap to let you know.
Sharing your faith can be a very exciting thing to do, it is like any good news you come upon and share with a friend, but so much more important! There is a chance that you might be afraid to share your faith because you don’t know what to say to others. In that case, then just tell them what God has done in your life? You can not go wrong if you just share what your life was before you believed and followed God. Then share what God has done for you in your life to make your faith become stronger!
Have you ever said to yourself, “I want to share my story with others?” If you have, you are on the right track. Learn how to share your faith here. What does the Bible say about faith? Your testimony is something nobody can debate or argue with you! We encourage you to learn how to become rooted in your belief in God, and then go into this world to share your faith with others! ~ Bill Greguska
Guideline About Writing Your Story!
- Give a couple of examples of how you were before you accepted Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.
- How dud God change your path in life that you were on.
- Tell about what your life is now because of your new found faith in God.
- What is in your plans for the future as you continue to walk closely with God each day.
To Receive Christ, a Person Needs to do Four Things:
- Admit you’re a sinner.
- Ask forgiveness and be willing to turn away from your sins.
- Believe that Christ died for you on the cross.
- Receive Christ into your heart and life.
To Share Your Faith With Others!
- Explain how God took you from where you were, to where you are now.
- Give God credit for pulling you up and back on your feet.
- When you share your story, other people will be able to read it, and many of those people will be directly influenced because of it!
- When you tell your story to others, in reality, you are encouraging them by sharing what God has done in your life. This is also an excellent way to strengthen your faith by sharing with others.
Romans 10:13 says, “Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.” Here’s a prayer you can pray to receive Christ:
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In your name, amen.”
More Resources to Help You Share Your Faith:
- Share PeaceWithGod.net, an interactive website that presents the Gospel in a simple way.
- Get involved in My Hope America with Billy Graham, an outreach combining short films with personal relationships.
- Read more about the Gospel, what it is and what it does.
- Find resources for sharing the Gospel, including videos, printable tracts, advice on sharing your testimony and articles about sharing your faith.
Five Things to Remember About How to Share My Faith?
Gary Cobb, a BGEA staff member who helps train others to share their faith, shares five things to remember.
1. To understand my past life is an important tool to share my faith.
2. Earn the right to share my faith!
3. People are looking for a cure when I share my faith with them.
4. Keep it simple. The Gospel is already clear.
5. Tell them God loves them the way they are when I share my faith!
How to Share My Faith With My Friends Part 1
I’m thankful for the ability to share my faith in a lot of different places. It’s something that I take as a responsibility and an obligation to handle as best as I can. ~ Tim Tebow
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
#1 – Avoid Arguments When You Share Your Faith.
There is always a chance when getting into a conversation with an unbeliever, with the hope to share the gospel. Instead, you end up in a fruitless debate. That ought to be avoided at all cost.
#2 – To Save Precious Time as I Share My Faith.
If you know when to walk away from a conversation, then you won’t be wasting your time or theirs, besides not burning a bridge with them, in hopes to be able to talk at some other time. Using a Bible tract can be effective, but ultimately just sharing what God has done in your life is the best way to do it.
#3 – To Build a Relationship as I Share My Faith.
I know of some Christians who are going through times of challenge and of doubt, who are shy of sharing their faith. You can only give away from the abundance of what you have.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How to Share My Faith With My Friends Part 2
How to Share My Faith With My Friends Part 3
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. Natalie Cole
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.