Hope Is As Important As Food, Water, And Air!
What is Hope?
When you hear the words, hope… what comes to your mind first?
Hope knows that something good is going to come out of a possibly bad or dangerous situation. Just like the wind, you can not see hope, but just like the wind blowing leaves, you can see the results as you persevere and trust in God!
It knows that whatever “this is” it too shall pass. If you are looking for hope in anything or anyone besides Jesus Christ, you will not truly find what you are looking for.
Here are some helpful links:
- How can I wait on the Lord?
- Is there a big difference between faith and hope?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean that faith, hope, and love remain (1 Corinthians 13:13)?
- What does the Bible say about hope?
Find Hope By Searching For The Right Things In Life!
Find Your Hope In Jesus Christ!
Encouraging Bible Verses Help You Find Hope!
1. When you’ve lost someone:
- Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
- Revelation 1:18 “I am alive forevermore.”
- John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies’”
2. When excruciating waves of chronic pain hit you:
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
- Hebrews 4:16 “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
3. When no one seems to understand keep trying:
- Psalm 55:22 “Cast your cares on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.”
- Isaiah 40:11 “He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.”
4. When worn out and want to give up:
- Hebrews 12:2-3 “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and completer of our faith, who, for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
5. When abandoned by everyone:
- Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Hebrews 13:5-6 “… God has said, ‘Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.’ So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”
6. When gripped by anger:
- Ephesians 4:31 “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- James 1:19 “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
- 1 John 4:20 “If anyone says, ‘I love God,’ yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.”
7. When dealing with overwhelming demands:
- Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- John 15:5[Jesus said] “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Read more: Encouraging Scriptures
The Importance Of Good Choices When It Comes To Hope!
We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Get Some Encouragement From Nick Vujicic!
You Can Find Hope In Many Ways!
- Your faith in God will decide to some extent how much hope you will have.
- People can give you hope and encouragement for the things they say or do.
- You can encourage yourself by not letting hardship drag you down. Psalm 9:18
- By taking good care of your health.
- From a good friend, spouse, pastor, or family member.
- You can pray and allow God to comfort and give you hope.
- Ultimately you can find hope from God in his word from the Bible.
- You can find hope through the Holy Spirit by the way the Holy Spirit leads you.
- There are two main things in life to remember to get by in life better. The first thing is not to sweat the small stuff. The second point is that most everything in life is small stuff. – Dennis Kraul
God My Hope Is In You Alone!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. ~ Robert H. Schuller
Romans 5:3-4 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.