Helping Yourself Improve Can Often Be Hard!
Helping Yourself Improve…
You are obviously on a quest to helping yourself improve your life, or else you would not be here.
First of all, improving your life does not merely mean picking yourself up by the bootstraps.
It would look more like taking an inventory or your life, assessing your strengths and weaknesses, and then humbly in prayer asking God to help you.
If you do not have a relationship with God through your faith in Jesus Christ, that is where I would suggest that you start.
If you already have a relationship with God, then I would first pray for God to help you, ask a close friend, counselor, pastor or someone to help you because you will need the encouragement and support of someone invested in you in your quest for helping yourself improve.
Often you think that you are in total control of helping yourself improve, but foolishly leaving out the main factor which is the Holy Spirit working with you in you and through you in this area. Below are listed 1o quick helps to point you in the right direction.
Keep in mind that if you think you are going to make any lasting progress without God helping you, you will quickly discover that without Him your personal efforts will fall short. On the other hand, with God, all things are possible through Him! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I learn to become more motivated for soul winning?
- How many spiritual disciplines are there?
- Are self-help methods generally a good thing or not?
- What does the Bible say about work?
- Why is edification important in the life of a Christian?
Helping Yourself Improve Is Not That Difficult!
Helping Yourself By Changing Your Attitude!
Related Pages Of Encouragement
- Alcohol And Drugs
- Get Right With God
- Help for addictions
- Helpful information
- Helping yourself
- Helping yourself set goals
- Encouragement For Men
- Help For Singles
- Motivation For Teens
- Inspiration For Women
More Ways For Helping Yourself Improve!
- Cancer Recovery
- Get Involved
- New Start in Life
- Personal Inventory
- Power in Words
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Chess helps you to concentrate, improve your logic. It teaches you to play by the rules and take responsibility for your actions, how to problem solve in an uncertain environment. Garry Kasparov