HELPING YOURSELF DAILY
Helping Yourself Daily is Not Optional…
Each and every one of us needs to help ourselves daily. When we help ourselves, we can then be equipped to help others. Helping yourself daily begins with a number of basic things that ought to be done. We all have our own schedule of daily activities, so if you see any of the suggestions below that you would want to incorporate into your schedule that would be helpful to you.
First take your concerns to God in prayer, allowing Him to direct your plans. When we go to God with His will in mind instead of our own, we are well on the way to discovering what is involved in helping yourself daily. Remember that God provides for us our daily bread. ~ Bill Greguska
Pray And Follow God’s Will That He Provides in His Word!
12 Principles to Consider For Helping Yourself Daily:
- Get time set aside for God each morning
- Get your spiritual matters in line, find and also an accountability partner
- Get proper nutrition
- Get enough rest and sleep
- Get enough exercise each week
- Get into learning new things through books, videos, lectures, seminars, etc.
- Get your physical health and hygiene taken care of
- Get aware of your mental and emotional health
- Get a balance of work and play
- Get out and be social and keep in touch with your family and friends
- Get time for yourself to collect your thoughts
- Get time to help someone else and random acts of kindness
Help Ourselves Through The Grace God Pours on Us!