We All Need Help in This Life We Live in!
One big lesson that my mom taught me was the importance of asking questions and getting clarification. We all need help, but when we do not ask for it when we need it, that is no one’s fault but your own. When you ask someone for help, be sure to pay attention to all the details. There have been some times in my life that I half-heartedly was paying attention, which resulted in not understanding.
There is nothing at all wrong with asking for help, just like there is nothing at all wrong to offer it to someone else! ~ Bill Greguska
Get Help From God, Allow Him to Help You Be More Like Jesus!
Principles That Will Help Your Life!
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are part of the curriculum; they appear and fade away but the lessons you learn last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day make sure you do something good for someone else.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- For a learning experience, spend some time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 8.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you’re sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of everything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
- God heals everything.
- However, good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Believe that the Best is yet to come.
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- STRIVE TO BE HAPPY EACH DAY!
Sent to me from ~ Brian Larson
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. ~ Thomas Jefferson
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.