Grocery Fellowship For Your Church!
Grocery Fellowship Can Help Make A Difference!
I enjoy volunteering because it makes me feel like I am doing something worthwhile and that someone benefits from my efforts. ~ Bill Greguska
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
List Of Potential Benefits Of The Grocery Fellowship:
- Fellowship and building friendship
- Mutual encouragement through talking
- Helping elderly or disabled
- Sharing social time together
- Sharing emotional support
- Sharing God’s love with each other
- Utilizing coupons together
- Planing grocery list and recipes
- Building long term friendship
- Knowing we are not alone
- Opportunity to share Bible tract at the store
- Something practical to look forward to each week
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Page for a Little Extra Encouragement
To Be A Volunteer, It Takes…
- Generosity, a willingness to give your time to others
- Understanding, because their lives might be very different from your own
- Empathy, an ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and feel what they must feel
- Compassion, to truly care about making someone else’s life better
- Patience, because the process doesn’t always go as smoothly as it might
- Dedication, to stick with the project and see it through
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others. Albert Schweitzer
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.