Grace is The Undeserving Favor From God!
Grace is an undeserved favor for something you do not deserve. Very simply to be saved is not to have to pay for the sins that you and I have committed in our lives. We are saved by God’s grace from this ultimate burden of our sins because Jesus Christ gave his life up freely to pay for the penalty them. These crimes originated with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God is Holy and will not allow evil to be near Him or to enter into heaven with Him or finding peace with God here on earth.
Without Jesus dying for us to cleanse us from all our sins, we would be unable to enter heaven, and the consequence would be separation from God for eternity. It is more than just being good or going to church. Learn more about being saved below and discover if you are you in God’s Grace? ~ Bill Greguska
What is God’s Grace?
Sin does not stop God’s grace from flowing, but God’s grace will stop sin. ~ Joseph Prince
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10
What Do Grace Looks Like in Real Life…
- When a police officer pulls you over for speeding and the officer believes your excuse and lets you go free without a ticket.
- When your doctor thinks you might have cancer, yet when the results of the tests come back, you do not have cancer.
- Having the exact amount of money to pay for a fast food meal to the penny.
- When you forgot your ticket and the person collecting the ticket still let you in any way.
- Having a pressing need to send a very important package in the mail and the post office closed, and even though they are closed and it is against their rules, they allow you in to get it shipped overnight anyway.
- When we say something dumb, and the other person does not judge you or make fun of you for that.
- When your boss, teacher, or parents set a rule to live by, and you break it but do not get as much penalty as you ought to have or possibly nothing at all.
Do You Want To Be Saved By Grace?
Admit You Are A Sinner?
- For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
Believe In Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior?
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- Help me, Lord my God; save me according to your unfailing love. Psalm 109:26
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Why is God’s love is so essential!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The Gospel is about grace and we all know that grace is about us receiving from God blessings that we don’t deserve. ~ Tony Campolo
Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.