Are You Friends With God, Or The World?
Do You Want To Be Friends With God?
Friends With God
Are you friends with God? When I was living my life to please myself, I can recall that many years ago; I was not friends with God because the lifestyle I was living.
I knew it was against what God’s will that made it hard for me to be friends with God because of me. Watch this video about friendship with God.
It was not until I realized that my will was getting me nowhere fast and that when I chose to have God direct my life, it was not until then that I could say that I was finally friends with God!
Sometimes it takes a certain situation or devastating event to open our eyes, my situation was an addiction to drugs and alcohol which caused a lot of problems in my life.
What is the situation that is causing you problems? Maybe it is time to allow that situation to make friends with God and ask Him to guide you like He did for me.~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Interesting questions about the Christian Life?
- What does it mean to love God?
- When you walk with God, what does that look like?
- How can I experience having peace with God?
- What is true friendship according to the Bible?
Do You Really Want To Be Friends With God?
God Doesn’t Want Something From Us, He Simply Wants Us. ~ C.S. Lewis
James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
Mark Mallwitz from BASICS in Milwaukee, comments from fellow believers.
How has Jesus specifically loved and you have become friends with God?
- He saved me from a destructive lifestyle.
- Gives me ideas that are greater than I could have ever had on my own.
- Accepted me into His Family!
- By opening my eyes on how to see others as He sees them.
- Jesus forgave all my sins, and I feel like 10,000 pounds of a burden is off my shoulders.
- Saved me from a sinful life that I could not get out of on my own.
- He healed me from cancer, gave me a fantastic family, career, life.
- While I was a sinner, Jesus Christ died for my sins and took my place on the cross.
- He forgave my sins, gave me tools to overcome my sin, and the privilege to serve Him.
- Unconditionally loved me even in my muck and mess.
- Jesus shed His blood and died for me!
- Guides my life on the path He wants it to go.
Those Who Are Friends With God Loves Jesus!
He is a new spiritual person, because of the Holy Spirit. Also, he has a new lifestyle because of his new life. He will have the wish to become closer to God and to read God’s word and to strengthen her faith. His habits and way of life will conform to God’s will. When he does fail in some area of his life which is inevitable, he will confess his sin to God, and God will forgive him. 1 John 1:9
A good way to get a good picture is to learn what a real man is not! A real man is not a real man because of how much money he has, how strong he is, a number of possessions he owns, how important his job title sounds, how good he sounds when he talks, just to name a few things.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Friends With God Exhibits The Fruit Of The Spirit!
- and Self-Control
Friends with God knows that these are indeed His fruit, not that of her own.
Do You Want To Be Friends With God!
Women Who Are Friends With God Love God!
- A woman who loves God believes in God’s Son, Jesus Christ. She is a new spiritual person because of the Holy Spirit.
- She has a new lifestyle because of her new life.
- Women who are friends of God are full of joy.
- She will have the wish to become closer to God and to read his word and to strengthen her faith.
- Her habits and way of life will conform to God’s will.
- When she does fail in some area of her life, which is inevitable, she confesses her sin to God, and God will forgive her.
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
Men Who Are Friends With God Are Honest!
- He practices patience to the best of his ability from the strength that God gives him through prayer following God’s word.
- To sum things up, a good Godly man lives his life pretty much the opposite of how the rest of the world live, also what entertains their minds and what they value. Are you friends with God?
- There are a lot of men that think that doing good works such as doing things for others will please God.
God says in Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind, our sins sweep us away.
Do You Have An Answer to These Two Critical Questions?
- Are you a man or woman who loves God?
- How is your relationship with God today?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I have known of God since I was a child, I was friends with God from time to time when I was a teenager and in my twenties, now since 1986 I have been born again yet I still am a sinner, yet God loves me like a best friend. My goal has been to have God as my best friend, yet I fail at times, but He still loves me! ~ Bill Greguska
Micah 6:8 sums up what that looks like in one verse: “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”