Are You Friends With God? Or The World?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I have known of God since I was a child, I was friends with God from time to time when I was a teenager and in my twenties, now since 1986 I have been born again yet I still am a sinner, yet God loves me like a best friend. My goal has been to have God as my best friend, yet I fail at times, but He still loves me! ~ Bill Greguska
Micah 6:8 sums up what that looks like in one verse: “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
Do You Want To Be Friends With God?
God Doesn’t Want Something From Us; He Simply Wants Us. ~ C.S. Lewis
James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
Do You Want To Be Friends With God?
Are you friends with God? When I was living my life to please myself, I can recall that many years ago; I was not friends with God because the lifestyle I was living.
I knew it was against what God’s will that made it hard for me to be friends with God because of me. Watch this video about friendship with God.
It was not until I realized that my will was getting me nowhere fast and that when I chose to have God direct my life, it was not until then that I could say that I was finally friends with God!
Sometimes it takes a particular situation or devastating event to open our eyes, and my case it was an addiction to drugs and alcohol which caused a lot of problems in my life.
What is the situation that is causing you problems? Maybe it is time to allow that situation to make friends with God and ask Him to guide you as He did for me.~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you have any questions about what is a Christian Life?
- What does it mean to love God?
- When you walk with God, what does that look like?
- How can I experience having peace with God?
- What is true friendship according to the Bible?
Mark Mallwitz from BASICS in Milwaukee, comments from fellow believers.
How has Jesus especially loved and you, and you have become friends with God because of that?
- He saved me from a destructive lifestyle.
- Gives me ideas that are greater than I could have ever had on my own.
- Accepted me into His Family!
- By opening my eyes to how to see others as He sees them.
- Jesus forgave all my sins, and I feel like 10,000 pounds of a burden is off my shoulders.
- Saved me from a sinful life that I could not get out of on my own.
- He healed me from cancer, gave me a fantastic family, career, life.
- While I was a sinner, Jesus Christ died for my sins and took my place on the cross.
- He forgave my sins, gave me the tools to overcome my sin, and the privilege to serve Him.
- Unconditionally loved me even in my muck and mess.
- Jesus shed His blood and died for me!
- Guides my life on the path He wants it to go.
Do You Want To Be Friends With God!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat