Do You Have Faith In God?
God’s Will For Us Is For Our Protection!
Faith In God Is Awesome!
God has been working in my life over the past many years. I just took some time to figure out what God has been teaching me to hold on to tightly. I hope it inspires you to think about what God is doing in your life too.
- Has always loved me both when I do good, and I don’t do good, He is worthy of my praise.
- Lived and died for me because I have been born a sinner and that is why I am so glad I became born again.
- Resurrected from the dead for you and me, and I have hope as my rudder, not fear.
- Gave me the Holy Spirit to guide me and gives me wisdom and strength.
- Lives inside of me through the Holy Spirit, and I live for Him, and I share Him with others as often as I can in any way I can.
- Taught me how to love Him more and to also love others more even when others are not acting lovable.
- Comforts me and encourages me and wakes me each day to do his will.
- Is my Lord and Savior and has a plan for my life that I get to discover one day at a time in many different ways.
- Forgives me and cleanses me from all my sins: past, present, future which gives me freedom, and in turn, I forgive others too.
- Preparing a place in heaven, not because I am a nice guy, but because grace saves me since I have accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. I encourage you to stay on track or get back on track!
What I Believe Through Faith And God’s Word
I believe that church and fellowship, Bible study, daily Bible reading, journaling, praying, and even Christian music all help us to become the people that God wants us to become. It feels so good, and I am so thankful to see that I am growing in the way of the Lord, and I Praise God for that!
Take a moment to Praise God for your growth that you are experiencing too!
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
Most all of us have questioned our faith in God at some point or another. What have you determined in your heart and mind about your faith? Take time right now in front of your computer and think about this question.
Test Your Faith In God One Day At A Time!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you sometimes struggle with a lack of faith?
- How can I keep the faith?
- What does the Bible say about faith?
- What is the difference between faith and hope?
- Where does faith come from in your life?
Did You Know There Are 948 Names And Titles Of God?
Alphabetical List Of Names
Article Version: February 2, 2018
The above names of God are from ~ ChristianAnswers.net
Test Your Faith God By What Your Faith Costs You?
Even The Smallest Amount Of Faith Can Change Things!
How Would You Define Your Faith?
- Do You Find Yourself Practicing “Religion?”
- Or Do You Have A Personal “Relationship” With God?”
In my life, I have discovered that there are two opposing viewpoints on this topic. Some people like to feel “religious” and others cherish their “personal relationship” with Jesus Christ.
How about you? Have you grown up practicing “Religion?” Or do you have “A Relationship” with God? Here is the difference.
- Unfortunately, for many, religion follows a set of man-made Rules. It is an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship their created “God.”
- Then, on the other hand, having a relationship with Jesus Christ is a daily personal way of life. The connection is between our creator God and ourselves, based on the truth of God from the Bible, not on a denomination’s interpretation. Having a relationship with Jesus offers us love, comfort, direction, hope, and the forgiveness that we all need. Learn more by watching this short video (Why I hate religion?).
Faith In God Comes Through The Holy Spirit!
Questions To Help Examine And Test Your Faith In God!
- Do you enjoy having fellowship with Christ and His redeemed people? 1 John 1:3
- Would people say you walk in the light, or walk in the darkness? 1 John 1:6-7
- Do you admit and confess your sin? 1 John 1:8
- Are you obedient to God’s Word? 1 John 2:3-5
- Does the way you are living your life, show that you love God rather than the world? 1 John 2:15
- Is your life characterized by “doing what is right”? 1 John 2:29
Is Faith In God Your Assurance That You Will Be In Heaven?
Find Your Joy By Looking Up To The Lord!
More Questions For You To Consider
- Do you seek to maintain a pure life? 1 John 3:3
- Do you see a decreasing pattern of sin in your life? 1 John 3:5-6 [Note: this refers to not continuing in sin as a way of life, not a total absence of sin.]
- Do you demonstrate love for other Christians? 1 John 3:14
- Do you “walk the walk,” versus just “talking the talk”? 1 John 3:18-19
- Do you maintain a clear conscience? 1 John 3:21
- Do you experience victory in your Christian walk? 1 John 5:4
If you can truthfully answer “Yes” to a majority of the above questions. Jesus said that it is by our fruits that we are known as His disciples.
Share Your Testimony Of Faith!
Are All These Things Required To Get Into Heaven?
- Live a good life?
- Go to church regularly?
- Become a member of a church?
- Give money to a church?
- Obey the ten commandments?
- Get Baptized?
- Be confirmed by your church?
- Read the Bible daily?
- Pray daily?
- Trust in God and confess and turn from your sins?
(Answers To The Above Ten Questions):
The answer is #10. If you checked any more of the items, you failed the test. Don’t feel bad. Religion is nothing more than our feeble attempts to please God by doing good works. (Good actions are not wrong to do, but are not the way to heaven)
It says in Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Faith is the first step to understanding. Either it’s the Word of an infallible God, the fallible words of men, or faith in what you personally believe. You’ve got to have faith in something. Believe me. Ray Comfort