How Much Do You Exercise Each Week?
Here are some helpful links:
- Is exercise something Christians should be focused on?
- Should Christians care about physical appearance?
- Should a Christian participate in Zumba?
- What does the Bible say about laziness?
- What is the Christian view of yoga?
You Need To Get Exercise For Your Physical Body!
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Getting a Workout Is Vital For A Healthy Life!
If you do not take care of your body, it will not take care of you! There are workout tips that will help you stay healthy:
- Start slowly
- Do stretching before you start your workout to warm up your muscles.
- Gradually increase the amount of exertion that you put out regarding weights, speed, distance, etc.
- Remember to go at your own pace. Do not be worried about how much other people can do.
Make It Your Goal To Excercise Three Times A Week:
- Lifting weights
- Any favorite sport
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Extreme workout – this guy is a beast, do not try this at home!
Pain Is Inevitable In Both Life And With Exercise!
Is Doing You Regular Exercise Worth While To You?
The habit of a proper workout plan can help greatly regarding overall health and help you deal with stress and depression, which are two motivations to get physically fit to help cope with things better.
I thank God that I was blessed to be an excellent athlete in basketball during high school, so I know how valuable training and healthy exercise can be. The way I look at working out now, over 30 years later, is a little different, but the concept is the same, which is to move it (your body), or you won’t lose it (excess weight). 1 Timothy 4:8-9
You and your body will be happy that you have decided to work out a little more seriously after today, and you will be glad you did!
Do You Think That You Need Exercise?
Thoughts About Exercise!
- If we do not take care of our bodies, our bodies will not take care of us.
- Starting with just a bit of exercise is better than none at all.
- Like anything else worthwhile in life, it may not be easy, but training pays off with good health.
- Going through the pain of working out will be worth the gain of becoming physically healthier. Fight the feelings of being lazy.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.