How Much Do You Exercise Each Week?
You Need to Get Exercise For Your Physical Body!
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Getting a Workout is Vital For a Healthy Life!
If you do not take care of your body, it will not take care of you! There are exercise tips that will help you stay healthy:
- Start slowly
- Do stretching exercises before to warm up your muscles.
- Gradually increase the amount of exertion that you put out regarding weights, speed, distance, etc.
- Remember to go at your own pace. Do not be worried about how much other people can do.
Make it Your Goal to Work Out 3 Times a Week:
- Lifting weights
- Any favorite sport
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
“It’s possible” Best Inspirational Video Ever!
Is Doing You Regular Exercise Worth While to You?
I thank God that I was blessed to be an excellent athlete in basketball during high school, so I know how valuable training and healthy exercise can be. The way I look at working out now, over 30 years later, is a little different, but the concept is the same, which is to move it (your body), or you won’t lose it (excess weight). 1 Timothy 4:8-9
You and your body will be happy that you have decided to work out a little more seriously after today, and you will be glad you did!
Do You Think That You Need Exercise?
Thoughts About Exercise!
- If we do not take care of our bodies, our bodies will not take care of us.
- Starting with just a bit of exercise is better than none at all.
- Like anything else worthwhile in life, it may not be easy, but training pays off with good health.
- Going through the pain of working out will be worth the gain of becoming physically healthier. Fight the feelings of being lazy.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.