How Do You Enjoy Life?
Are you wondering how to be able to enjoy life right now? Below on this page is a list of suggestions below on this page that you might want to try. I encourage you to make your personal list. Obviously, there are still a lot of other ways to enjoy life. Let us know what some of your favorite ways to enjoy life in your perspective?
A Bucket List?
Make your life count for something and for as many others that God puts in your pathway in life. Do not waste your days, because they all are a gift from God. And what you do with that gift, is your gift back to God and to others.
Try new things, enjoy what you have and also what you do not have, and be sure to share with others what you have.
Trust God in all that you do, and do not let your fears run your life. Be all you can be and encourage others to do the same! Understand that being a Christian does not mean you cannot have fun, but it does mean that the fun you will be having will be wholesome and pleasing to God, learn to enjoy life while you please God with your life at the same time! ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Can Christians live their best life now?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- Is God opposed to pleasure?
- What does it mean that we are not to love the world?
- What is the meaning of life?
Does God Want Me To Enjoy Life?
Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. ~ Eddie Cantor
Ephesians 6:2-3 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”
Live Life For The Lord And Be With Him In Eternity!
Here Are 125 Ways To Enjoy Life!
- Watch a sunrise and sunset and pray while doing so.
- Enjoy and appreciate the outdoors.
- Take ballroom dancing lessons.
- Take a bicycle ride with a friend or alone.
- Feed the ducks at the park.
- Cut wildflowers for your table.
- Pray to God and listen to Him speak to you.
- Bake homemade cookies and share them.
- Enjoy life by playing a game of chess or checkers.
- Have a cup of your favorite type of coffee.
- Eat an ice cream cone or sundae.
- Play with dogs and cats at the local pet store or humane society.
- Don’t be a complainer, find the good in everything.
- Enjoy life by printing some digital pictures of friends and hang them in your house.
- Become a mentor to a student that wishes to enter your line of work.
- Head downtown with a friend and two digital cameras. Shoot as many interesting pictures you can find.
- First, memorize two clean jokes and share them with your friends and also strangers.
- Re-watch a great movie you haven’t seen in years.
- Enjoy life by going shopping to find a gift for someone who has been kind to you.
- Fishing with a friend.
So Much To Do, And So Very Little Time…
- Hiking with a friend and catch up with what is new.
- Jogging with a friend and stop for an ice cream after you are done.
- Walk your dog / or a friends dog for a walk.
- Get a group of friends together to watch an NBA, NFL or MLB game on TV or in person.
- Volunteer for a non-profit organization.
- Browse through thrift stores and buy a treasure for yourself or someone you care about.
- Go camping at a place you’ve never been before.
- Visit a farm with a friend.
- Go off-road mountain biking.
- Enjoy life by taking a horseback riding lessons, or just go horseback riding.
- Find a quiet place with excellent scenery to read a favorite book.
- Go kayaking or canoeing.
- Start a garden with your favorite vegetables.
- Run through a water sprinkler.
- Enjoy life by organizing a barbecue with the neighbors.
- Consider running a 5K race or fun walk just for fun.
- Take up a musical instrument.
- Write a funny poem.
- Go to watch the nearest symphony orchestra perform.
- Enjoy life by reading to grade school children.
Think Of All The Things There Are To Do?
- Join a recreational basketball, baseball or volleyball team from the local community center.
- Go to a nearby coffee shop and get involved in some interesting conversations.
- Organize a scavenger hunt for friends and family.
- Visit small shops downtown in your city.
- Send a letter or postcard to a child.
- Ask a veteran to tell you some of his or her favorite stories from years in the service.
- Send flowers or a card to a friend just because you care.
- Go to a music store and try out the instruments that they allow you to use.
- Visit your alma mater to see what has changed since you graduated.
- Enjoy life by watching a high school play.
- Bake some cookies for your neighbors.
- Buy a beautiful houseplant for a particular day you want to remember.
- Try out a new kind of tea or coffee.
- Start a canned food drive for needy families.
- Cut an elderly neighbors lawn and spend some time talking with them afterward.
- Find a corner in the yard and turn it into a small garden.
- Try out an out of the ordinary new recipe for supper.
- Organize a group of friends, neighborhoods, to play a few games of sardines.
- Take time to look at old family photos and pick out your favorite few pictures and frame them.
- Enjoy life by inviting friends and relatives over for supper.
The Smallest Things Can Be Very Meaningful!
- Start a scrapbook of keepsakes or whatever.
- Get the family together and watch old home videos.
- Let a child help you give your dog a bath
- Make a root beer or homemade ice cream.
- Be creative and make up a variety of smoothie with your favorite fruit.
- Record yourself singing a friend’s favorite songs and give the CD to them.
- Save a snowball in the freezer and get to throw it at someone on a hot summer day.
- Make your fountain with Diet Coke and Mentos.
- Have a camp out in the living room with your kids.
- Enjoy life by making homemade ice cream.
- Listen to your old cassette tapes or records.
- Call your parents just to say “hi.”
- Help your kids make homemade cards for relatives.
- Check out a book of jokes and read it and share what you remember with others.
- Enjoy life by building a house out of cards.
- Repaint a room with a cheerful color.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Put your TV in the closet for a month, see if you can do it?
- Bring to life an old piece of furniture.
- Enjoy life by helping your kids make cards for nursing home residents.
There Are More Great Ideas To Consider!
- Explore iTunes for new music to appreciate.
- Try out Pandora Radio.
- Check out a book from the library and read the afternoon away.
- Picnic in secluded areas.
- Enjoy life by starting a blog or website about something you have a passion for.
- Find old stuff in your attic, put it up on eBay and watch the bids roll in.
- Play old-school board games like Monopoly and Risk.
- Read interesting articles online, StumbleUpon, Digg, Metafilter, etc.
- Brew a fresh pot of coffee (or tea) and share it with someone over an interesting conversation.
- Enjoy life by taking a candlelight bubble bath.
- Learn to play guitar (or any musical instrument) online.
- Go swimming in a lake.
- Fly a kite with a child.
- Research and discover new bands and musicians similar to the music you already like.
- Stargaze with a friend or even alone.
- Workout at a gym or find another way to get exercise.
- Learn to play card games, especially Spades!
- Test-drive an expensive car.
- Have a backyard BBQ.
- Enjoy life by taking a moonlight stroll holding hands with someone you love.
Enjoy Life And Make Great Memories
- Make a pizza pie from scratch.
- Create some artwork and give it as a present to someone special.
- Write some poetry and give it to someone special.
- Eat fresh strawberries sprinkled with sugar.
- Enjoy life by eating a garden tomato sprinkled with salt.
- Take a nice bike ride.
- Go people-watching in high-traffic areas.
- Build a backyard bonfire and roast marshmallows.
- Feed small wild animals like geese, squirrels, etc.
- Enjoy life by renting three or more funny movies and host a funny movie marathon.
- Hit up local carnivals, zoos, museums and weekend festivals.
- Prepare a big ice cream sundae or a banana split and share it with someone special.
- Massage your spouse’s feet.
- Share an interesting, real story with someone.
- Enjoy life by sitting lakeside and skip rocks across the water and see how many you can do.
- Organize a sports game with your friends. Touch football, anyone?
- Tailgate and attend a local college sporting event.
- Learn cool magic tricks online.
- Master a new skill you’ve meant to learn.
- Enjoy life by going bowling on discount bowling night.
- Create a digital video highlight reel of all your favorite digital photos and video clips.
- Visit model homes to get simple DIY decorating ideas.
- Play Charades.
- Pick fresh fruits and veggies at a local pick-your-own fruit/vegetable farm.
- Try geocaching.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Enjoy Life It’s Later Than You Think!
More Ways To Enjoy Life!
- Watch YouTube videos with a friend or friends.
- Enjoy life by taking on a small do it yourself woodworking project and build something.
- Play Twister.
- Call an old friend and catch up on things.
- Climb a large oak tree, hang out and think.
- Host an outdoor egg toss competition.
- Learn to juggle.
- Explore a local college campus.
- Plan the next vacation you take even if it is local.
- Get involved with some karaoke.
- Attend a comedy show.
- Enjoy life by putting together a framed photo collage.
- Give people wonderful, sincere compliments and watch them smile.
- Make a rope and tire swing.
- Go sledding or play in the snow.
- Clean the bed sheets, make the bed, and snuggle into the freshness.
- Relax outdoors on a sunny day.
- Reminisce about old times with your closest friends.
- Take a short jog and a long relaxing shower.
- Stretch your muscles and keep active.
A Body In Motion Stays In Motion, A Body At Rest Tends To Stay At Rest!
- Watch children play and laugh.
- Enjoy life by eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Give someone you love a long hug.
- Cuddle with your wife just because you love her.
- Have a friendly pillow fight.
- Carve out some time to relax, or it might not happen.
- Enjoy life by avoiding watching the news.
- Nurture your positive relationships.
- Meet new people, because relationships are one of the most critical needs we have.
- Explore new places that sound interesting.
- Offer your help to a senior citizen, or someone with a disability.
- Enjoy life by making a prayer list and add to it each day.
- Make a gratitude list and add to it each day.
- Try new things.
- Spend money on experiences, rather than possessions.
- Cut down your junk, give it to Goodwill or someone you know that could use it.
- Enjoy life by tracking how you’re spending your time for three days.
- Be deliberate in your choices, don’t just go through the motions of living.
- Invest specifically in other people’s lives and also your life.
- Remember that all feelings pass accepting that we’re not going to feel 100% happy 100% of the time.
Here Are More Idea To Enjoy Life, Let These Ideas Help You Think Of More!
- Celebrate wins no matter how small, and focus on enjoying the journey rather only than the destination.
- Enjoy life by allowing yourself to feel happy.
- Get outside and feel the wind on your face, the sun on your skin.
- Speak your mind, but do it with respect for others.
- Take photos, journal, whatever you need to do to record happy moments and memories.
- Get active, exercising releases endorphins, natural pain-relieving, and stress-busting chemicals.
- Keep learning by making time to explore subjects that interest you.
- Practice compassion by spending time on activities that make a difference to others.
- Renew a relationship with someone you’ve lost touch with.
- Create a collage of pictures of your loved ones, frame it, and hang it up in a visible spot in your home.
- Chew gum and blow bubbles.
- Host a paper airplane distance competition.
- Go rollerblading alone or with a friend.
- Enjoy life by getting a delicious, gooey brownie and savor every bite.
- Give someone you love a gift “just because you care.”
- Get your picture taken by a professional photographer.
- Create a butterfly garden in your yard by choosing butterfly-friendly plants.
- Hunt for bird nests. When you find one, don’t touch it, just take a picture of it.
- Enjoy life by making a donation or donate your time to a food shelter.
- Sing in the shower.
Be Creative With Ways To Enjoy Your Life!
- If you love reading, join a book club.
- Get a yo-yo. Learn the “Walk-the-Dog” trick.
- Wear audacious underwear. Nobody has to know.
- Enjoy life by buying a bird feeder, and watch the birds often.
- Go outside at night and look at the stars.
- Stop and listen to a street musician.
- Play a game you loved as a child.
- Whenever you take on a task, ask yourself: “Is there any way to make this more fun?”
- Enjoy life by reading some poetry with a cup of tea.
- Find a shampoo and conditioner that smells like watermelon.
- Walk barefoot on the grass.
- Eat some chocolate with a friend.
- Go out for a walk in the rain. Deliberately step in puddles that you see.
- Enjoy life by going out for a walk and take photographs of exotic places and faces.
- Listen to Louis Armstrong singing, “What a Wonderful World.“
- Eat your favorite cereal from when you were a child: Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch, etc.
- Listen to your favorite “Beatles” songs or any songs that you love.
- Go out and play Frisbee with a friend.
- Enjoy life by enjoying your meal. Don’t just eat.
- Learn to be a good cook.
There Are Many More Ways To Enjoy Life!
- Feel the music, and not just listen to it.
- Sing or whistle anytime you want.
- Gather with old friends to reminisce.
- Dream an afternoon away in your cozy bed.
- Enjoy life by taking a walk in the park.
- Give yourself a lazy day once in a while.
- Play board games with your friends.
- Have a candlelight dinner with your spouse.
- Read inspiring quotes and share them with others.
- Enjoy life by learning to paint or draw or do arts and crafts.
- Exercise with friends by playing a sport together.
- Play with kids in your neighborhood.
- Get a massage, at least, a couple of times a year.
- Go to a museum and be amazed.
- Enjoy life by going to a theater and enjoy yourself.
- Create a bucket list and start checking things off.
- Set goals and write them down.
- Make a birthday list and send out cards on the several days.
- Live for others, and your life will be better.
- Enjoy life by not being jealous of anyone.
Sometimes It’s Good To Think Like A Child, They Have Great Imaginations!
- Work on your self-discipline, but give yourself a break once in awhile.
- Don’t gossip and try to stop it when others do.
- Accept the things you can’t, or won’t be able to change.
- Take care of your body.
- Enjoy life by eating healthily when you can.
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Take care of your mind.
- Plan for the future, but live in the present.
- Live consciously. Don’t put life on auto-pilot – live deliberately.
- Enjoy life by trying hard to overcome your fears by trusting God.
- Improve your social skills.
- Do work you love. Life is too short to fear Sunday evenings.
- Be prepared to be successful in what you attempt to do.
- Love your parents and cherish them.
- Enjoy life by always buying kool-aid from kids selling it outside of their house.
- Remember that if you smile, you will naturally feel happier.
- Work at improving your posture.
- Overcome laziness. Are get things done difficult because you’d rather watch TV or be on the computer?
- Analyze your weaknesses and try to strengthen them.
- Enjoy life by continually working on improving yourself and helping others.
- Master the art of persuasion so that you will be able to speak up and defend yourself.
- Remember that the less you need to be happy, the happier you’ll be.
- Design your ideal life without being restricted to reality.
- Do not take it personally when someone criticizes you.
- Enjoy life by accepting constructive criticism because it might give you needed insights.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Even if you have a terminal disease, you don’t have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have. ~ Nelson Mandela
Philippians 2:2-4 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.