Make a Free Daily Journal to Give Your Life Direction!
A daily journal can be a very helpful tool in one’s life to get alone with God with your thoughts and questions that are in your heart and mind. There a many different ways to journal, no one style is better than the other, it depends on your needs and interests. Journaling will give you a way to express your feeling and thoughts in a constructive way. It is a great way to learn from the past, live in the present, and will offer you hope for the future. I suggest including a Bible verse and an area for prayer and also gratitude.
Below you will find some ideas to use for your questions to have some structure in your writing. Keep in mind that you can make your journal anyway that you would like, just as long as it is helpful to you and you enjoy doing it. ~ Bill Greguska
Directions to Make Your Eight Daily Things Journal:
- The journal template is right below these directions.
- Copy and past side #1 onto computer paper or Microsoft Word.
- Then print side #1 on one side, and side #2 on the other side and print as may as you wish (366 pages for a full year).
- Go to Office Depot and have them bound together.
- Make sure when they are bound together, the page is still able to be read. Will need some adjusting.
- It is that simple. Any questions, please contact us.
Eight Daily Things Journal: Today’s date:
1. Read encouraging scripture for today:
2. Personal application of the encouraging scripture today:
3. What is going on in my life today:
4. Three things I choose to be thankful for today:
5. Three important things I need to do today:
6. People I am praying for today:
7. My personal prayer:
8. Someone who needs my attention that could use a call, email, visit, or a card from me today:
Make Your Own Daily Journal
The starting point of discovering who you are, your gifts, your talents, your dreams, is being comfortable with yourself. Spend time alone. Write in a journal. Take long walks in the woods. ~ Robin S. Sharma
Jeremiah 31:33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I wrote my first journal when I was in 7th grade, and since then I wrote a few others ones. It was good to write them at the time to be able to put my thoughts and feelings on paper. It is a great way to focus on God, your life, and where you want to be. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 6:11 Give us today our daily bread.