The Christian Life Is Not An Easy Life But…
Is The Best Life, but it is not always the easiest life! Jesus told us that we will have troubles, but He also told us not to fear because He will be with us.
If someone tells you that if you become a Christian, all your problems and worries will go away, they have not shared the truth with you! I discovered that the Christian life it is a very rewarding and challenging to live because even though we may proclaim to be a Christian, there are still temptations and other things that make life difficult.
Here are some helpful links:
What Does Living A Christian Life Means To You?
“A Christian sees all men as made in the image of God. All are sinners too, which means that the image is marred, but it is a divine image nonetheless, capable of redemption and therefore to be held in honor.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot
1 Thessalonians 4:11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you.
Some Of The Basics On Living A Christian Life
Because of the sacrifice, Jesus made for us, and our proclamation that He is our Lord and Savior, we have now entered into a new life for those of us who believe. Below is a list of things that are new that we ought to embrace when one becomes a Christian.
Guideline To Help You With Good Habits!
- Read the Bible each morning A good place to start is in the book of Proverbs. Do not worry about how much you read, but rather what you can get from your reading.
- Pray each day Have your time talking and listening to what you need to share with God.
- Trust in God Your thoughts and feelings can be deceiving.
- Fellowship at church We need fellowship with other believers to strengthen and encourage one another.
- When you fail Ask God to forgive you and strengthen you, to get right back up and not allow it to discourage you because God loves you.
- Help Others Take time in prayer to figure out who God wants you to help and then be of help to whoever it is. Assist other believers and non-believers God puts in your path.
- Overcome your fears We all have our set of fears and concerns, yet God tells us not to fear because He is with us and will not forsake us. Renounce worry, anxiety, doubt.
- Do not worry about the future God’s grace will be enough to meet the challenges that each new day brings.
- Learn how to overcome temptation Either flee the devil or resist the devil with help from the Lord. Ask someone you trust to keep you accountable and give you support.
- Share the good news about Jesus Encourage other by sharing how God has worked in your life. The Bible encourages us always to be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. I Peter 3:15.
How Is Your Christian Life?
Living A Christian Life Sets You Apart From Others!
- In worry, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- When you are in danger, call on Psalm 91:1-16
- Need courage, call on Joshua 1:7
- Don’t feel loved, call on Romans 8:38-39
- God seems far away, call on Psalm 139:1-18
- Your faith needs stirring, call on Hebrews 11:1-14
- You have sinned, call on Psalm 51:1-10
- Lonely and fearful, call on Psalm 23:1-6
- Seeking peace, call on John 14:27
- When you have sinned, call on 1 John 1:8-9
- You are worried, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- Depressed, call on Psalm 27:1
- Pocketbook is empty, call on Psalm 37:1-4
- Losing confidence in people, call on 1 Cor. 13:4-8
- People seem unkind, call on John 15:12-13
Christian Life And Worldview!
Does Living A Christian Life Require Church Attendance?
The church isn’t a building that Christians go to on Sundays! Well, then, what is the church? Church is made up of all those who have received salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, and who have a personal relationship with Him. And people who have this faith can find love, community, and encouragement to live out their God-given purpose when they meet in a local church.
That’s why it’s important to attend a local church! It’s where believers can love each other, hear biblical teaching, worship God, encourage one another, and build each other up in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus. Yes, a person can pray to Go in his or her home, car, or anywhere, but we need regular contact with other Christians to deal with all that tempts or overwhelms us. Just like working out in the gym with a partner encourages you and gives you some accountability, attending church strengthens your faith and helps to develop your relationship with Jesus.
Is The Church Supposed To Be Like A Hospital?
Another way to think about this question: A hospital is for those who are sick and ill, and a church is for sinners. Both the church and hospital are places are meant to heal, one physically, one spiritually. In a hospital, people need healing from their physical illness. In every church, people need healing from their sin sickness. Jesus is the Great Physician, who died to heal the sin in our lives.
How To Live A Good Christian Life?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am reminded of that irregular preacher at home who was accused of wandering from his subject. He replied that, whether he stuck to his subject or not, he thanked God that he stuck to his object, which was to bring men to Christ. I hope I shall never lose sight of that.” ~ Geraldine Taylor