Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Proverbs 29:7 The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.
Please Care About Others Too!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Caring for our old parents, what does the Bible say about it?
- Does the Bible talk about caregiving?
- Feeding the hungry, what does God’s word say about it?
- What does the Bible say about giving to the poor?
- Why should I care if God exists?
Why Do We Care About You?
The fact is, God never left me and won’t leave any of us during the darkest times in our lives. It says in Psalm 9:9, “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.” When I realize what God has done in my life (helping me make it through life struggles, drugs, and alcohol addiction, depression, not to mention a painful divorce, and all kinds of other types of stress), the response the Lord put on my heart was to share what had worked for me with others. To be honest and let me get to the point. I care about others because God cared about me first. I have learned that He wants us to love Him with our entire heart, mind, and soul and love others as we want others to love us. So the question is not, why do we care? The question ought to be, how can we not care? ~ Bill Greguska
What Is Our Purpose?
Our goal is to encourage anyone hurting because God cares about everyone. This ministry came from the dedication, love, and compassion of my former pastor Ron Sauer and wife, Sue, while I was having difficulties with my marriage. Ron and Sue pointed me to Jesus Christ for the strength I needed to cope and allow God to walk me through a broken marriage. I asked them what I could do to repay them for all the help, love, compassion, wisdom, and strength they demonstrated to me in my time of trouble. Why do we care? One of the reasons is that people like Ron and Sue Sauer, Mark Mallwitz, my mom, and others cared enough to point me to Jesus Christ years ago when I needed it! You will understand why we care by checking out the many encouraging pages of this website.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat