- Have you compromised your personal integrity in any way this past week at work, home or elsewhere?
- Have you ever looked at a woman or man with wrong intentions? Have you had flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts, or exposed yourself to any explicit materials that would not glorify God this past week?
- Do you have an accountability partner (male with male and female with female) that you were in contact with this past week?
- How well have you been balancing your life in areas such as relationships, work, and health this past week?
- Do you have a good relationship with God in your life right now?
- Do you need to apologize or make amends to anyone for something you have done or failed to do?
- How have you been handling your daily frustrations this week?
- Have you prayed and read your Bible this past week?
- Did you make enough quality time for God, your wife or husband, family, and friends? Do you reach out to those in need? Did you give 100% in your life in the areas of physical exercise and proper eating and sleeping habits this past week?
- Have you partaken in half-truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you? Or have you used gossip or crude talk this past week?
- Did you pray for anyone or take the time to share the reason for your faith with anyone, especially an unbeliever this past week?
- Did you manage your time wisely? Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy this week or compromised your personal integrity?
You can’t read many pages of the Bible without finding promise after promise that God has faithfully kept throughout history to us which proves his integrity.
- God promised one of Eve’s offspring would crush the serpent Genesis 3:1-24.
- God promised Noah that He would never again destroy the world by a flood like he did in the past Genesis 9:1-17.
- God promised innumerable descendants to Abram Genesis 12:1-20.
- God promised to deliver the people of Israel from slavery in Egypt Exodus 6:1-12.
- God promised the people of Israel blessings for keeping the law and curses for disobeying Deuteronomy 28:1-68.
- God promised victory over the Canaanites to Joshua Joshua 1:1-18.
- God promised an everlasting throne to David’s descendants 2 Samuel 7:1-29.
And so on and so forth…
What does Godly integrity mean to you?
- You can have fun and enjoy yourself, and also have Godly integrity.
- Many people are mistaken to think that greatness comes from them.
- Instead it needs to start with a good relationship with God.
- Being a true man, woman, or leader means to be a servant that has personal integrity.
There is definitely hope for anyone who can be honest with themselves and others. Proverbs 27:17 You must have the willingness to do what it takes to both overcome and then let go of any negative situations you may have had to deal with presently or in the past. Remember that improvement will take discipline and God’s grace. Integrity means making the right choices even if it is hard to do! Deuteronomy 16:19
- It is best that men are accountable to one another:
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10,12.
- God has shared the instructions of how to live life. It is all there for us to find by reading it.Using a concordance in the back of the Bible is a great way to find topics that you are dealing with in your life.
- When the Bible is open, it will speak to you and your needs; when it is closed, it cannot. The Bible will help keep you from sin, but sin will keep you from the Bible.
- Are you one way with some of your friends and a different way with other people?
- Try to be consistent in all areas of our life.
D= Do what the Bible says
- Only if we are perfect could we always do what the Bible say, but we can strive for that perfection with God’s help.
- Jesus Christ was the only person that was perfect and sinless. He died for you and I, so that we might live for him.
- “The glue that holds all relationships together – including the relationship between the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.” Brian Tracy
- Psalm 25:21 “May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.”
- What does the Bible say about integrity? http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-integrity.html
Email Us or Call 1-800-633-3446
A FEW OF OUR SPECIAL LINKS: