- One of our main purposes is to help point you to an improved relationship with God, others, and with yourself.
- Our videos and information help point you towards practical solutions through God’s wisdom. We hope you realize that God has a plan for your life and to understand that He loves you. John 3:16.
- We believe that God will ultimately wants you on the right road if you have taken a temporary detour for any reason in your life presently.
- In our website you will find information on how to live up to your own personal potential and abilities. We make available many inspirational resources to strengthen and help you for whatever life issues you are going through presently. We suggest that finding a Bible believing church is very important part of finding support and strength in your life. Jeremiah 29:13
- God has put it on my heart to encourage people and illistrate how to live a better life based on the mistakes I have made, and also lessons I learned through my life and because of them, how God re-shaped my life.
- We hope to encourage you no matter what you are dealing with today. Then we hope you will encourage others in your life.
- We understand that all of us have our own personal cross to bear. At any point in life, you are either right in the middle of a storm in life, just getting out of a storm of life, or are heading into a storm of life. So trust that God is just a prayer away!
- Many of you are battling with how to quit smoking cigarettes. While others of you are wondering if alcohol has become too big of a problem and are wondering if alcohol rehab or drug rehab is appropriate. Again, we understand that each one of us has our own personal battle that we are struggling with and there is no shame in that. God can help you overcome whatever it is.
- Alcoholism has robbed so many people of the lives they once hoped for (including my life for a number of years), yet with encouragement from God and the Bible, and friends, family, church, and professional help, things do get better. There is then much hope for recovery for anyone who can be honest, open minded, and willing to try. Our goal is to help you where you are in life today, it may be an addiction, or any other issue that we address on our web site.
For more videos like the one below, visit Jefferson Bethke’s Channel
- What is our purpose? This scripture below is how our Ministry of Encouragement got its start. The ministry also came from the dedication, love and compassion my former pastor Ron and wife Sue Sauer showed me while I was having difficulties in my marriage, always pointing me to Jesus Christ for the strength I needed to make it through. I asked her and her husband Ron Sauer what I could do to repay them for all the help, love, compassion, wisdom, and strength they demonstrated to me in my time of trouble. Psalm 46:1
- Ron and Sue Sauer simply asked me to comfort others with the comfort that I have received. This kept on echoing in my heart and mind until I believe that God had me start a 24 hour encouragement help line in 2005. Then about 2 years later NeedEncouragement.com started to reach out to others with similar life troubles that I had gone through in my life and made it through with God’s help.
- The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
- Why do we care? The fact is that God never left me or any of us during our darkest times of my life. Psalm 9:9 When I realized what God has done in my life, by helping me make it through many very difficult life struggles such as drugs and alcohol addiction, depression, and all kinds of stress.
- It seemed that the only logical response that I came up with and that the Lord put on my heart to do, was to share what worked for me with others.
- When and where did NeedEncouragement.com begin? Encouragement Ministry began out of my home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the winter of 2005 with a 24 Encouragement Help Phone Line.
- In 2007 we expanded into the present web site NeedEncouragement.com, plus now we added NeedFriendship.com, NeedLaughter.com, and NeedTheLord.com.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. What ever you may be going through, remember that God is in control and he cares!
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden
- Hebrews 12:28-29 “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/gratitude? http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-thankfulness-gratitude.html.
- “When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–You may succeed with another blow, Success is failure turned inside out–The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.” — Author Unknown
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
- How can I know if I have received a call to ministry? http://www.gotquestions.org/call-to-ministry.html
Global Tracking Map *Red dots on map indicate visits to our web site
I have received a lot of encouragement and also prayers from many people in my life that I am very grateful for. It is very important for me to be thankful for others. Here is a list of some of the important people in my life that have been an encouragement to me and that I want to acknowledge for there help and support:
- Jesus Christ (God) for giving me life, forgiving me from my sins, for giving me direction from the Bible to know how to deal with problems that come up, and for showing me how to live right while still here on earth, and how to be saved and live with Him for eternity.
- Diana Greguska (Mom) taught me, loved me, and encouraged me through out my entire life even when I was problem growing up. How not to give up and to be strong and also how to have a sense of humor to make it through hard times. Mom is a very strong yet loving and wise lady. She taught me many good things in life, one big thing was how to cook.
- Bill Greguska (Dad) taught me how to be honest and hard working and to be patient.
- Tom Greguska (Brother) gave me a good example to follow in how to think wisely and be disciplined enough to turn the page on things I could not change.
- Pat Giese (Sister) taught me how to accept others the way they were not the way I wanted them to be.
- Sherry Tomaszeski (Daughter) taught me how to have more patience and understanding and to love her like my mom loved me when I was growing up.
- Chris Salmi (Step Son) taught me how to be a good dad and I enjoy raising him.
- Joe Bova (Cousin) shared much laughter with me, taught me to enjoy chess and have compassion towards others.
- Erica Bova (Cousin) encouraged me when I needed advice, also shared much laughter with me.
- Sue Sauer (Pastors wife) encouraged me and taught me about God’s love through her dedication to help me with my relationship with my wife and through our separation and divorce and depression. Strong woman of God.
- Ron Sauer (Pastor Moody Bible Professor) showed me how a man should conduct himself. Taught me discipline and integrity. Kept me faithful to my wedding vows despite the stress and pain.
- Kevin Reddy (Basketball Friend Pius XI) shared friendship on and off the basketball court with me. Strategic friend in high school.
- Mark & Lisa Mallwitz (Pastor & Friend) pointed me to Jesus and taught me a lot in Bible studies, and showed me about being a faithful friend. Wise man of God.
- Brian Larson (Friend) has taught me a lot about the computer and has been a loyal good friend and brother in Christ
- Stuart & Jill Briscoe (Elmbrook Pastor) was the first pastor that I got to learn a lot from each Sunday at Elmbrook church.
- Bill Barry (Boss & Friend) I worked for Bill at Faith Indeed for 10 years building wheel chair ramps. He taught me about being a gentleman and about generosity and also loyalty.
- Ron West (Boss & Friend) I learned about friendship and being a good employee both at Elmbrook church in maintenance and also Faith Indeed building wheel chair ramps.
- Dave Briscoe (Elmbrook Pastor & Friend) helped me through my divorce and depression. Helped me overcome some fears while going through my divorce.
- Dave Pabley (Drug & Alcohol counselor) helped me quit smoking cigarettes January 10, 1988.
- Steve Mader (Friend) spent a lot of time playing basketball, racing HO cars , swimming, shooting pool, and hanging out when growing up. Steve’s death was very hard on me since we were only 16 & 17 years old.
- Jim Ingerson (Basketball Friend at Pius XI) Spent a lot of time playing basketball and sharping our basketball skills together and being friends. Best shooter I have ever known in my life.
- Scott WInter (Mentor & Friend) spent time with me when I was a new Christian helping me to know God better.
- Shawn O’Gorman (Friend) first person to really share the Gospel with me in the summer of 1976.
- Dr. Kathrine Baugrud (Doctor) for helping me when I was very depressed and almost 20 year being my doctor going out of her way to help me.
- Sister Rosemary (Nun) visited me and encouraged me when I was in jail when I was in my 20′s
- Sister Carol Hagg (Nun, teacher Pius XI) taught me typing very well by being firm.
- Dale Radke (24 hour phone help line Pastor) encouraged me when I was in my 20′s through the time I was 50 on the telephone. He inspired me to set up my own 24-hour help line 414-541-HELP in 2005 through 2012.
A special thanks to all my basketball coaches and teammates for 5th grade through high school at both St. Gregory’s and Pius XI high school.
St. Gregory’s Mike Barton, Jim Zon, Mr. Jay, John Horwath,
Pius XI High School Tom Dicalla, Jim Rehm, Gary Pieske, Joe Bunnetta
Plus the many basketball camps my mom sent me to each summer.
A special thanks to all those who have helped me and encouraged me with the Encouragement Ministry 24 hour help line and web site.
- Ron & Sue Sauer for encouraging me through my marriage problems and inspiring me to try to comfort other with the comfort that Jesus Christ has given me. Plus the encouragement Sue has been to me.
- Diana Greguska (Mom) for believing in me and encouraging me to keep up with the Ministry and helping me edit the messages for the 24 hour help line. Plus her donating her recipes to the Food Recipes page. Plus her moral support.
- Mark Mallwitz for encouraging me and believing in me when I was discouraged and depressed. Always pointing me to Jesus Christ and His word.
- Brian Larson for all the classes on learning more about the computer and mentoring me.
- Cindy Emmett / Jordan Artensen / Cynde Starck / Raymond Jablonski for helping me too to rebuild NeedEncouragement.com with technical advice and resources.
- John McCarthy for also helping me to rebuild NeedEncouragement.com site with hosting and other details.
- Homestead.com for almost 6 years of help with web site questions I had building the site. Now I have my web site through another company via word press.
- Melissa Wuske for the initial editing of the entire web site.
- Debbie King for follow up editing of web site after changes.
- Terry Bolda for editing part of the web site.
- Mary Rautmann for editing part of the web site.
- Mike Haden for helping get the word out about the Encouragement Ministry and teaching me about the Holy Spirit at Eastbrook church years ago.
- Ron West for printing business cards for NeedEncouragement.com and encouragement.
- Vista Print Business cards for NeedEncouragement.com and encouragement.
- Office Max for printing nearly 50 thousand of business cards for NeedEncouragement.com over the past 5 years to give to others.
I might have accidentally over looked someone, in that case I apologize, yet they know who they are! Many people have positively influenced my life and I am very grateful to God for each of them!
Email Us or Call 1-800-633-3446
A FEW OF OUR SPECIAL LINKS: